Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advices needed for SEASON 3

Advices needed for SEASON 3

Hello!I need some of advices for season 3
    Vas Happenin'

Easiest Level on the game if your going to L3, lots of inactive teams, just fill your starting XI with 5* players and you should beat all these inactive teams, If your on that new server then you will have to make do with all these 3* players im afraid.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There are not difference between season 2 and 3.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Easiest Level on the game if your going to L3, lots of inactive teams, just fill your starting XI with 5* players and you should beat all these inactive teams, If your on that new server then you will have to make do with all these 3* players im afraid.
    Lately, this was not so obvious the AI seems to put inactive/abandoned teams under massive steroids
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

blame Nordeus and the game server if u lost

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Lately, this was not so obvious the AI seems to put inactive/abandoned teams under massive steroids
    Thank goodness I was in L15 with a full active league then this season.

July, this new server your talking about, how would one know if you're on it? I assume I am since there are nothing but 3 star players on the market, with the occasional 4star player. Also I just started the game about a week and a half ago. Any way to verify what server I'm on?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus United View Post
    July, this new server your talking about, how would one know if you're on it? I assume I am since there are nothing but 3 star players on the market, with the occasional 4star player. Also I just started the game about a week and a half ago. Any way to verify what server I'm on?
    Hy, look on your cup opponents, if they are on your level is mean you are at the highest level on your server. Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hy, look on your cup opponents, if they are on your level is mean you are at the highest level on your server. Good luck!
    Great, thank you very much! Good luck to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus United View Post
    You are on that new server by the sounds of it, with more new players and teams then Nordeus do have to keep up with the demand and release a new server, there is only so many teams that a server can hold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast