Thread: Did you notice: CLs are (putting strong teams in last 4 groups) same(?) every time?

Famous

Question Did you notice: CLs are (putting strong teams in last 4 groups) same(?) every time?

As above a title says:

I noticed my last 3-4 seasons, CL groups was the almost exact same...

The system (usually) put lame (sorry, mediocre) teams in A, B, C, D groups...

I'm usually in E or F group... and my REAL oppos are in ALWAYS in H, G groups (some from my group and from "neighbour")...

and u have to fight with them before final...

please prove me wrong...

edit: my best IRL friend quitted recently (got too many troll results lately from "halfQ" teams) and he had strong team too and he was always in last 4 groups too!!! and he had real oppos was exactly same as in my case...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 09-04-2015 at 07:28 PM.

I noticed that many times I'm in group H.... thats what Ive noticed LOL

First time CL and got group H..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuro View Post
    First time CL and got group H..
    oook fine but how strong (was) your "neighbour" groups? i bet EFGH was stronger than another four

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    oook fine but how strong (was) your "neighbour" groups? i bet EFGH was stronger than another four
    Not really.. Every group has at least one 4 stars quality, and the rest of every group there is at least one 2 stars quality team.. Sorry to dissapoint you and your theory..

I think that this will put paid to that theory - strong teams?

Did you notice: CLs are  (putting strong teams in last 4 groups) same(?) every time?-s03-champ-group-h-final.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

How about this ?

Did you notice: CLs are  (putting strong teams in last 4 groups) same(?) every time?-cl-table.jpg