Thread: wtf ?!?!?

wtf ?!?!?

One big Question....some1 of u moderators tell me...the max quality in League 4 its 39...I'm League 4 now but i see max 30 Quality....i cant make even offer for a player 37-39 Quality from my friend squad...(he is League 6) so for that reason...i put 1 player 37 Quality on the transfer market....but for my sadness i cant see him even in the transfer market....if some1 can explain me....why i dont see more Quality than 25 in League 2 / 30 Quality in League 3 / and now 35 in League 4 and why i cant make offer's for player's 37-39 Quality will be good tnx...
    Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

maybe because your friend is from a different server? it seems you're the highest level in your server so it doesn't seem consistent if you have 6 level friend. he might be your facebook friend which is not in the same server as you are. if yes, then you might be the highest level and can only depends on the players generated by the system. yes it will be rare but 1-2 times a day you can get loads of highest quality players on your list
    Last edited by Joshiko; 03-10-2013 at 05:52 AM.

You started on a new server, so you were always on the highest level. Nobody is selling their 4* and 5* players. You can't see your own players on the market, and you can't bid on your friend's players because you're on different servers.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

If you do not see the player on the market that let your friend to sell. With the quality of your league simply clicking a friend's team and will show you which player sold. I tried it and and do not even see the player is on the market and remains one hour until sold. If all the work is because the server then the whole thing is very screwed
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You started on a new server, so you were always on the highest level. Nobody is selling their 4* and 5* players. You can't see your own players on the market, and you can't bid on your friend's players because you're on different servers.
    rofl....the whole thing its from the server's ? so gg wp....i never saw max quality at my transfer market...never! for me max....its 30 now....in league 4 this is so nice

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    rofl....the whole thing its from the server's ? so gg wp....i never saw max quality at my transfer market...never! for me max....its 30 now....in league 4 this is so nice
    You will win everything very easy if you buy a few scouts, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You will win everything very easy if you buy a few scouts, though.
    Y dude sure.....scouts....if u or some1 in this game have free money for token's pls buy me 1000 token's and i will buy scouts....i dont have money for token's i win token's from video's free offert's and TV right's...that's all sorry...sh1t story anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Y dude sure.....scouts....if u or some1 in this game have free money for token's pls buy me 1000 token's and i will buy scouts....i dont have money for token's i win token's from video's free offert's and TV right's...that's all sorry...sh1t story anyway
    Are you blind? Have you seen my signature? Not as big as yours, yeah, but you should still be able to read it or something.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League