Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salaries higher than daily income - I LOSE MONEY!

This is a good point about player sales at the end of the season.
    During the season a players value rise by 10k per skill point and approx 100k when a skill is completed (level 3)
    As I found out last season, at the end my team value had risen by approx 2m by the start of day one I had lost all of that value as i was promoted.
    Lesson learnt players that will not make the grade next season, if promoted will be sold after the last game or before if not needed.
    Having said that I sold a 22 yo 3*27 DR on the first day of the new season Mkt value on last day of the season 1.15m, value on day of sale, 750k he went for 3.5m. So it's all about timing and weather you need space to bring in new players.

If it's possible try to invest in your stadium. I know that if you have low cash, upgrading your stadium isn't your main concern, but for the future it can really make a difference. When I just started I preferred upgrading above buying players and never had financial problems (and still got promoted). If I look at my current league (level 22), the managers with the lowest cash have the lowest stadium capacity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12