Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salaries higher than daily income - I LOSE MONEY!

Question Salaries higher than daily income - I LOSE MONEY!

Hi,

so this season i'm focused on buying only 5 star players, but their salary is too high. I've seen other teams in my level and much better players, i don't know how they make it work...

I'm still playing all competitions but i'm going to lose at cup, and if i lose at CL i won't be able to end the season with positive amount of money...

How do i get great players and still being able to pay them?

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chun377 View Post
    Hi,

so this season i'm focused on buying only 5 star players, but their salary is too high. I've seen other teams in my level and much better players, i don't know how they make it work...

I'm still playing all competitions but i'm going to lose at cup, and if i lose at CL i won't be able to end the season with positive amount of money...

How do i get great players and still being able to pay them?

Thanks!!!
    It maybe possible that your ticket prices are too low, I have never had this problem and the substanstial competition prizes easily cover my players salary.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for the reply!

I pay 58K every day and get 56K for League matches, if I get another 5 star player, the salaries will be around 65 or 70K and the problem will become serious. Right now I'm kind of covered because of the home league matches and cup and CL, but as I said, i could be eliminated.

I'll put higher ticket prices, but that doesn't really solve the problem.

Thanks, anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Chun377 View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

I pay 58K every day and get 56K for League matches, if I get another 5 star player, the salaries will be around 65 or 70K and the problem will become serious. Right now I'm kind of covered because of the home league matches and cup and CL, but as I said, i could be eliminated.

I'll put higher ticket prices, but that doesn't really solve the problem.

Thanks, anyway!
    Don't forget at the end of the season you get the league bonuses and also the sponsorship at the beginning,

58K outgoing and 56K for league income is fine, Its similiar to what I have in Level 12 - Match prize income 1.44m, Wages 1.66m

Match Prize income in the league is for every game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    focus on the CL it give u more money than the L,also u can sell un-use player,but if u don't have much money i don't think all the 5stars player worth it ^^,also if u have that much tokens to buy 5stars player then loan some money from the bank ^^

Banned
    I think that putting tickets in too much prices will not make you gain so much ... so put it in moderate level so you can gain money and also gain possession and hoping to win the match.

Secondly : If you want to gain money you can sell the higher prices players who didn't make the difference.
    Thirdly : If you are out from cup and also from champions league so there is no need to keep great players if you will not compete to win the league title.

all of this will give you money and your balance will be positive .

Apprentice
    I'm level 13. At the beginning of every day, I'm paying 1.97M in player wages and only 900k in sponsorship, so I'm losing 1.07M a day.

As has been mentioned, tickets will be very important, I'm charging prices of $22-24 and getting over 2M for every home game. Also, the match prizes for all competitions definitely helps. I'm holding over 80M right now, it's more the construction prices that worry me.

Apprentice
    Salaries higher than daily income - I LOSE MONEY!-awe.jpg

my wages are 4 times my sponsorship everyday

In the lower levels spending has to be curbed, unless you you get good runs in both the cup ans CL.
    If you want to maintain your squad quality with neither of the above then you have two options, both mentioned above by other posters, sell one of your highest valued players but not until you are in the red for six consecutive days, as on the seventh Nordeus will sell the highest valued player for you and one every day after until you are in the black.
    Second option, the same as many club owners do who allow their managers to over spend, dig deep and put some money in, 25 tokens gets 3m at level three, that should cover your running cost with some left over, also adding to any additional end of season bonuses, giving you a transfer budget for next season, sounds like you will have no contracts that need renewing so then you should be set for next season also.

Ticket prices will not affect lower level clubs enough to make a difference unless you have a large fan base and a ground capable of holding them.
    Where fans do help is in winning so yes you need to get as many in as possible start at the lower price, each game move it up one, see how it affects your attendances, as soon as they decrease knock it back one that should give you your optimum ticket price.

I'm only level three with ground capacity 3000, I have 11.75K supporters, I charge, L5 C5 CL6, I max out every game.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-28-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Set a bigger price on tickets but check to see if you have full stadium and also they can be just lucky when they are selling players they are taking a lot of moneys on them, I had problems with moneys too, now is a bit better but still also a tip for you, at the end of season sell players which you don't need anymore, after season pass they will be 1 year older and their value won't be like before.

Also you can make some moneys with friendly games

Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast