Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Criteria for different Transfer Markets

Rookie
    The higher their value the faster they train pretty much. Getting these players and training them up also allows you to train their skills based on position. IE not having equal defensive skills for ST's or OFF for CBs. They all start out fairly equal but as you train up your Nordgen the gap can grow so that even if you have a 7* ST his off/phy-mental skills are in the 8-9* range making them even better.

It is far more satisfying to have a core of players stick around a few seasons and set records.

Just like with all signings some of them will flop but you can always get your money back and try again when it happens. One great thing is that at the lower levels nobody really bids for them (their price scares people away) so you get them for 1T plus cost almost always. When you put that 70T you would have spent on a Scout into training them they will be equal in skill but over the season they will grow much faster and continue to grow with you as you lvl up unlike the scout.

Farm as many green packs as you can along with tokens for training.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LOL, about the green pack, yesterday i did a silly thing to buy a 25 token worth rest packs (which gave me 26 packs), now along with my wasting a lot of token, they also took away my daily video offers for rest packs, it's just frustrating how this company betrays players that wanted to contribute something to them.
    my advice is to stop buying/wasting money until you play a couple of more seasons, or read a lot guides/tutorials/ team showcase threads of this forum.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    NO SCOUTS

You want Nordgen fast trainers. These are the expensive computer generated 18-19 yr old players that only come in the hours after the game day resets (especially 1st day of the season but they can come any day).

They will train very fast and you can build a team of them and keep them together for several seasons. Scouts train very slowly, they are a 1-2 season stop gap if you are really desperate for a particular position.
    Understood, i saw generated players once, they were all great and came in great number (10-15 players in a sequence), if i saw them again i will buy.

The higher their value the faster they train pretty much. Getting these players and training them up also allows you to train their skills based on position. IE not having equal defensive skills for ST's or OFF for CBs. They all start out fairly equal but as you train up your Nordgen the gap can grow so that even if you have a 7* ST his off/phy-mental skills are in the 8-9* range making them even better.

It is far more satisfying to have a core of players stick around a few seasons and set records.

Just like with all signings some of them will flop but you can always get your money back and try again when it happens. One great thing is that at the lower levels nobody really bids for them (their price scares people away) so you get them for 1T plus cost almost always. When you put that 70T you would have spent on a Scout into training them they will be equal in skill but over the season they will grow much faster and continue to grow with you as you lvl up unlike the scout.

Farm as many green packs as you can along with tokens for training.
    So the tricky thing is using personal trainer which costs tokens? I never pay any attention to that function but i will. Nevertheless, im wondering does any 18 year old player train as fast as each other? Is it true that the more they cost, the faster they grow?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    my advice is to stop buying/wasting money until you play a couple of more seasons, or read a lot guides/tutorials/ team showcase threads of this forum.
    Right. Thanks for the advice

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    maybe read some of the guides on here: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html

are my posts invisible?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    LOL, about the green pack, yesterday i did a silly thing to buy a 25 token worth rest packs (which gave me 26 packs), now along with my wasting a lot of token, they also took away my daily video offers for rest packs, it's just frustrating how this company betrays players that wanted to contribute something to them.
    Here goes.

The reply they gave you about an abuse of health packs is yet another non-credible rationalization of "buy tokens" by Lord Nauseous.

It's funny how they always try to present things as football or logical management when the result targets making people spend.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    are my posts invisible?
    Haha, yes sir, i read it! that's what i've been doing eversince joined this forum. Thanks for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by mmunger View Post
    Here goes.

The reply they gave you about an abuse of health packs is yet another non-credible rationalization of "buy tokens" by Lord Nauseous.

It's funny how they always try to present things as football or logical management when the result targets making people spend.
    I feel actually happy to spend some cash on the game i love, no prob. But if there is by any chance a specific mechanic that was targeted to pull out money from players, i swear i wont spend another penny on this game (for example if you buy green pack by token, you will stop getting video offers for that pack)

But another thread explained this well to me, it's just because they're running out of offers, for anyone, not just me. So now im' pleased about this issue, no more complaint.

Rookie
    I have just about locked up the league and should easily win the CL though so worst case is that I finish season 4 with 9-10 of 11 first place trophies.
    should show more respect to your opponents I can`t wait for the final to be over and the trophy is in my hands, not yours
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12