Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Criteria for different Transfer Markets

Cool Criteria for different Transfer Markets

I used to think there would be different markets when we get higher manager level, what im trying to say is when we get to level 2, players quality available for transfer will be better.

But today i noticed the market, there are so many 5 stars, young, inexpensive players and no one even places a bid for them (usually there will be tons of level 1 managers fighting for those players), while i'm still at level 1. There is a huge improvement in player's quality and also a big decrease in demand for those players.

So i suppose when my team gets better, i will be placed at higher transfer marketplace, is it true..?

It's bad news for me actually, because im trying to sell some of my 4 star players, and it would be impossible to sell them considering that even 5 star ones can't be sold.

Another question, last one, when i get to level 2, will there be any 6 star player that i can buy from auction?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Uhm.. no.

You happened to be on when a wave of generated players happened, it is late in the season and less people are buying now.

The Transfer list is always tied to your level of quality, the players will be 3 to 5 stars. When you get up to level 4 you will have Negotiations available, those players are right below 6 star. Mr. Scout sells 6 star players (and if you are in a higher level league due to uneven draw he sells better players.)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok, thanks for the explanation, it makes perfect sense to me, i've seen 2-4 star players again in my market, i feel a little regret because i didnt buy any of those good players generated by bots (i suppose), but it's ok, my budget was narrowed a lot by recent purchases.

Should i sign new 5 star, young players now, or is it best to wait until the next league?

Criteria for different Transfer Markets

Buy them if you think they are a good fit for your team. I mostly get those generated players when they are young and I can train them to improve fast. Their low wages and high market values are indicators of ability to progress fast.

In addition, these players generally do not spark bidding wars, which is nice to avoid spending too many tokens.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

It depends on your budget and plans.
    I like to buy later in the season, but I have no Cup hope, and that's a fact. This season my only goal is to do well in League..
    I spend 1 Token for 5 star high quality player.. I hate bidding wars, and the auction system bores me. I also buy my youth if they are really good, but only before half of season.

If it is a player you plan on keeping multiple seasons, that is to say, a fast trainer, I don't think a week or two makes so much difference, and at this point in the season you may be looking to replace guys that are just playing bad. But I do get as many greens as I can and train the young guys to keep them.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, about the green pack, yesterday i did a silly thing to buy a 25 token worth rest packs (which gave me 26 packs), now along with my wasting a lot of token, they also took away my daily video offers for rest packs, it's just frustrating how this company betrays players that wanted to contribute something to them.
    A friend of mine who is quite active, he's at level 2, i saw him buying, and selling a lot of 6 star players, so i still presume that in level 2, there will be 6-stars on the market for auction.
    I dont have intention of using young players for many seasons, i just want to buy-train-then sell, to make some cash, my core players are 22-26, also i have no need to improve my team quality now, because it is already decent against the competitors in the league, but it's always good idea to start the 2nd season with as strong as possible squad, who knows what we're gonna face in the next league.

maybe read some of the guides on here: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    LOL, about the green pack, yesterday i did a silly thing to buy a 25 token worth rest packs (which gave me 26 packs), now along with my wasting a lot of token, they also took away my daily video offers for rest packs, it's just frustrating how this company betrays players that wanted to contribute something to them.
    A friend of mine who is quite active, he's at level 2, i saw him buying, and selling a lot of 6 star players, so i still presume that in level 2, there will be 6-stars on the market for auction.
    I dont have intention of using young players for many seasons, i just want to buy-train-then sell, to make some cash, my core players are 22-26, also i have no need to improve my team quality now, because it is already decent against the competitors in the league, but it's always good idea to start the 2nd season with as strong as possible squad, who knows what we're gonna face in the next league.
    When you get to lvl 2 those 6* players will be 5*s. The star rating is based on lvl. They would be 6* for lvl 1 but 5* for lvl 2, 4* for lvl 3, etc.....

So do not be alarmed when you get to lvl 2 and see that your whole team has lost a *. They are still the same quality, just evaluated differently.

But the basic answer is, yes, when you get up a lvl you have access to players 5 quality points better than before.

Cheap players are pretty much worthless as far as I am concerned. They train very slowly regardless of age and have to be constantly replaced. If you play strictly for free and cannot farm many tokens then you might not have much choice. However I have shown that with a rather small investment and a lot of effort farming you can build a great team of very high value young fast trainers and win a lot. I won the treble for a 2nd straight season and am in the running for a 3 peat. Though the Cup will be a tough finish since I am likely to face a team 1 1/2* above me if I reach the final. I have just about locked up the league and should easily win the CL though so worst case is that I finish season 4 with 9-10 of 11 first place trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    When you get to lvl 2 those 6* players will be 5*s. The star rating is based on lvl. They would be 6* for lvl 1 but 5* for lvl 2, 4* for lvl 3, etc.....

So do not be alarmed when you get to lvl 2 and see that your whole team has lost a *. They are still the same quality, just evaluated differently.

But the basic answer is, yes, when you get up a lvl you have access to players 5 quality points better than before.

Cheap players are pretty much worthless as far as I am concerned. They train very slowly regardless of age and have to be constantly replaced. If you play strictly for free and cannot farm many tokens then you might not have much choice. However I have shown that with a rather small investment and a lot of effort farming you can build a great team of very high value young fast trainers and win a lot. I won the treble for a 2nd straight season and am in the running for a 3 peat. Though the Cup will be a tough finish since I am likely to face a team 1 1/2* above me if I reach the final. I have just about locked up the league and should easily win the CL though so worst case is that I finish season 4 with 9-10 of 11 first place trophies.
    Didnt know the star reduction process when level up, but it's okay to me.
    Token i can handle, of course im not gonna throw hundreds of $$ into this game but i can manage to acquire/buy/or farm 100-150 tokens a season, so what is your advice about using tokens? Buying scout players?
    Im only using tokens now to buy emblems and jerseys, haha it's stupid but that's the only thing i can come up with when spending tokens.

What do you suggest me to do now? Buy and train 18 year old players or save cash for the next season, i have no idea what's waiting for me in level 2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Didnt know the star reduction process when level up, but it's okay to me.
    Token i can handle, of course im not gonna throw hundreds of $$ into this game but i can manage to acquire/buy/or farm 100-150 tokens a season, so what is your advice about using tokens? Buying scout players?
    Im only using tokens now to buy emblems and jerseys, haha it's stupid but that's the only thing i can come up with when spending tokens.

What do you suggest me to do now? Buy and train 18 year old players or save cash for the next season, i have no idea what's waiting for me in level 2
    NO SCOUTS

You want Nordgen fast trainers. These are the expensive computer generated 18-19 yr old players that only come in the hours after the game day resets (especially 1st day of the season but they can come any day).

They will train very fast and you can build a team of them and keep them together for several seasons. Scouts train very slowly, they are a 1-2 season stop gap if you are really desperate for a particular position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast