Page 109 of 385 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I might rename Alex Zidane to Lionel Messi when I decide to sell him and see if it provokes a bidding war that a Lionel Messi is on the transfer market...
    Haha well at your level I would hope so. I hope to get some big bidding wars on the go when I get up a few more levels. Still being at that point where there is so many inactive teams now hampers it a bit I think. Still I am course for a 26-0-0 and 0 conceded. Lets see how far I can go till I concede in the league.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Damn, I was clicking around on auction market and I bidded (by mistake) 2 times in row for 1, 4 stars player... aaaaaaaaa, anyway I will let them to won it, it won't be fair for me to bid more.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Once upon a time, there was a young troll called GAME ENGINE...everything it did, was bad... (friend's match)

His (friend's) condition was between 95%-100%, same goes for morale. Still, that happened.
    I don't think you friend had everything ok and if he had is very poor from engine then, what I should say...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

R2D2 & C3PO

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

marc31, July Fourth and FCP like this.

We made the short trip to the North of England for today's early league match, against the only team to beat us in the league last season, and came away with a win, (just).

Result: NO CHANCE FC 2-3 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Neto 23, Zola 29, Redknapp 31, Zola 57, Canobra 80.
    M.o.M: Adam Zola

We started the game confidently enough, but we became jittery after the home side took the lead, midway through the first half. Two goals in the space of two minutes around the half-hour, from Adam Zola and Larry Redknapp, steadied the ship. It looked all over when Zola grabbed his second, and our third just before the hour mark. But we seem to make it hard for ourselves lately, and when Canobra reduced the margin, we had to endure a nervy final ten minutes.

Straight after the league encounter, it was a quick rush to the airport, and a flight to Israel, for our Champions League game, against the last team in the group.

Result: NADAV FC 1-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Fernandez 35, Morgada 79
    M.o.M: Graves (NFC).

Tiredness may have been a contributing factor for another below par performance tonight, against a team that we should really have beaten. Once again, we made it hard for ourselves by conceeding the first goal, well taken by Fernandez. It seemed it was going to be another one of those frustrating losses, but Hector Morgada popped up to save our unbeaten record in the competition, with a simple goal from a pass by substitute Seamus Flanagan.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    R2D2 & C3PO

You Serious???

I'm afraid that is currently no longer the case, I no longer moderate on the forums...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

R2D2 & C3PO

omg =)))))))))

But at one time you were a colleague

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    We made the short trip to the North of England for today's early league match, against the only team to beat us in the league last season, and came away with a win, (just).

Result: NO CHANCE FC 2-3 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Neto 23, Zola 29, Redknapp 31, Zola 57, Canobra 80.
    M.o.M: Adam Zola

We started the game confidently enough, but we became jittery after the home side took the lead, midway through the first half. Two goals in the space of two minutes around the half-hour, from Adam Zola and Larry Redknapp, steadied the ship. It looked all over when Zola grabbed his second, and our third just before the hour mark. But we seem to make it hard for ourselves lately, and when Canobra reduced the margin, we had to endure a nervy final ten minutes.

Straight after the league encounter, it was a quick rush to the airport, and a flight to Israel, for our Champions League game, against the last team in the group.

Result: NADAV FC 1-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Fernandez 35, Morgada 79
    M.o.M: Graves (NFC).

Tiredness may have been a contributing factor for another below par performance tonight, against a team that we should really have beaten. Once again, we made it hard for ourselves by conceeding the first goal, well taken by Fernandez. It seemed it was going to be another one of those frustrating losses, but Hector Morgada popped up to save our unbeaten record in the competition, with a simple goal from a pass by substitute Seamus Flanagan.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Looks like you had 2 hard games today... a hard victory with 3-2 and a draw, tomorrow it should be better, good luck!
    Raykco likes this.

But at one time you were a colleague
    where are my legs?