Page 117 of 385 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Well I used to lead a very colourful life jetting around but am currently grounded by my wife after my other personal life got expose. So I am now basically doing nothing. Everyday I will just play T11 or hit the fashion and sneakers store to check out new arrivals. By the way, one of my favourite boutique happen to be only available in the UK where you stay. Now I can only buy online. Life sucks !!!!!!!
    July Fourth likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Where are you currently?
    Carlisle.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

im just studying to get into unniversity at september
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Carlisle.
    I have family up there

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well I used to lead a very colourful life jetting around but am currently grounded by my wife after my other personal life got expose. So I am now basically doing nothing. Everyday I will just play T11 or hit the fashion and sneakers store to check out new arrivals. By the way, one of my favourite boutique happen to be only available in the UK where you stay. Now I can only buy online. Life sucks !!!!!!!
    Nice what boutique?

I have family up there
    Small world isn't it. I thought it would of been a bit ****ty if I named my team Carlisle United in Top 11.

Small world isn't it. I thought it would of been a bit ****ty if I named my team Carlisle United in Top 11.
    I had to name mine Harrogate Town. Keep the momentum going for them.

I had to name mine Harrogate Town. Keep the momentum going for them.
    At least its not a Real Madrid, Man Utd, Arsenal, AC Milan, Barcelona, Fenerbahce or anything like that we always keep seeing around in T11.

You wont find another July Fourth in there and if there was I will probably have to think of a new name or something.

At least its not a Real Madrid, Man Utd, Arsenal, AC Milan, Barcelona, Fenerbahce or anything like that we always keep seeing around in T11.

You wont find another July Fourth in there and if there was I will probably have to think of a new name or something.
    Nah sod the big teams. It's all about the small fry

Apprentice

Hello everyone!! Today, Ottawa Blue Claw just throw the fearest rage against Levante!! Ottawa Blue Claw won 10-0, and the player of the match is Rayner!!! This is for sure one of the greatest victories for Ottawa Blue Claw. The mad haven't even started and Razen score the first GOAL!!!!!! Rayner score the second goal the 6'. Woow, this is incredible Jeff. It seems that the match were played by Rayner, Razen, Krautzun, and Lennon only. Levante could not even touch the ball. Also, Ottawa Blue Claw introduce Philip McKennily the new goalkeeper that will substitute Carevic after the last match last week (yesterday). You have to know Rayner and Razen played to role of gods. They are unstopped today. We hope that the blue's keep their skills like this and they will have not problem to win the next match.

During the conference, Rayner and the coach Francesco Guan were present.
    Q: Rayner, you are a legend for the past two season, now many other consider you as god. How is it feels to be god?
    A: Me, as a God? hahaha, I am not even close to god. I am just a player with a excellent coach and fantastic team! I should said Razen and Fran should be the one considered as god. Razen was the one who score during the first minutes. I wasn't even expected that goal either! and Fran his strategies always bring the team to the very top. I cannot said more than that!
    Q: Do you think you will become legend again?
    A: Probably not. Razen, Nikolov, Theilgaard are excellent players, I believe they can take my thrown of Hero out of me. Oh don't forget Felix Lennon, uff he is, hmm.... beyond our skills should I say?
    Q: Fran, after Carevic got injure, you were madly looking for a player, and you found Philip McKennely. what do you think of his performance?
    A: I was really sad that Carevic has to be out for a month. I was really surprise that we forgot to buy a subtitute goalkeeper (laugh). I am glad that McKennily join our club.
    Q: Are you ready for the champions league this Wednesday (30 minutes, after this match)?
    A: Yes, we are. We are leaving tomorrow to our opponent city. We hope we are going to perform well as today, since Razen is injure.
    Q: Now that you mention that Razen is injure, how long is he is going to stay out? and how are you going to put in?
    A: I will put in Rayner, and Theilgaard for now. I might have a change of mind. But Rayner for sure is going to be in.

Thank you, this is all. For today conference.

Highlight
    1' Razen
    6' Rayner
    20' Lennon
    25' Krautzun (pass Lennon)
    30' Krautzun
    45' Razen (pas Lennon)
    55' Rayner (Pass Razen)
    66' Yellow card for Snezhoko (levante)
    66' Razen got injure
    66' Rayner (free kick)
    68' Theilgaard enters for Razen (injure)
    78' Lennon
    80' yellow card for Pereyra
    84' Rayner

Today, Ottawa Blue Claw visit the country of Thailand to play against Minhae' FC. Well, it seems that the Falcon madness from the weekned had not stop and won 9-0! Like we ask last week. Is Rayner god? He score a hat-trick goal! It seems that Ottawa Blue Claw is on the best fitness. Their moral must be extremely high! Let's keep it up Falcons!

Ottawa Blue Claw having a small conference after the victory against Minhae' FC. Rayner and Theilgaard were present

Q: Rayner, are you sure you are not God?
    A: haha, I am pretty sure, I got injure last season (laugh). Like I said before, my performance is thanks for my team and my coach. Without them, I can't score this much.
    Q: Are you taking Nikolov Hall of Fame?
    A: Of course not! Actually, I am sharing it with him! He is an awesome player and an awesome teammate
    Q: Since you said that you are not God, is McKennily is your good luck charm?
    A: I am pretty darn sure about that! right, Theilgaard? Since he came, we score 10-0 and today 9-0? If he isn't what is he? Hmm.... god.
    Q: Do you believe in luck Theilgaard?
    A: I used not to. After this two match, I might. (laugh)

Well thank you guys for coming, I hope we see you soon! This is all for today, I hope you enjoyed it as we did. Here we will leave you with the highlights of today match:

15' Goal by Theilgaard
    24' Yellow card for Sawaengkit (Minhae' FC)
    27' Goal by Rayner
    30' Yellow card for Krautzun (Ottawa Blue Claw)
    31' Goal by Rayner
    37' Goal by Rayner
    46' Ambrosio enter the field for Krautzun
    49' Goal by Theilgaard (Pass by Smith)
    60' Nicholson got injure (Minhae' FC)
    68' Nikolov enters the field for Rayner
    68' Red Card (double yellow card) for Sawaengkit
    68' Goal by Smith (free-kick)
    77' Goal by Pereyra
    87' Goal by Nikolov
    90' Goal by Theilgaard
    This is sponsor by Frontman