Page 133 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

God damn it! Won 2-1 in the Cup, dominated my opponent all game, but my players kept missing and missing and missing, his better quality players eventually showed their worth and now I am out of the Cup 3-5 on aggregate. I really had high hopes about this season but so far it's going down very fast.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol... It's not a Universal Player just pick any position I think, 18 year olds only come from higher level managers wanting to sell their 2* youth players.
    Ah cool so technically maybe good trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Ah cool so technically maybe good trainers.
    I needed to try and increase the popularity of Universal Player so I needed to use the name Chuck Norris, seems like most people like it, I don't think Miku would of been good though.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This is only my second full season and only joined forum part way through last season. I joined bout 8 games into season 1. So decided I would join up with the universal player. I will defo be in every season.

This is only my second full season and only joined forum part way through last season. I joined bout 8 games into season 1. So decided I would join up with the universal player. I will defo be in every season.
    I will have to think of some good idea's for Universal Player in the future... I know that Darth Sidious came up with an idea and I plan to use it in the future, assuming I still run the Universal Player.

I will have to think of some good idea's for Universal Player in the future... I know that Darth Sidious came up with an idea and I plan to use it in the future, assuming I still run the Universal Player.
    Oh do tell. I'm intrigued now. I definitely think that the DMC next year should be called Hakk Mangler. It just sounds hard as nails and would probably be German lol

Oh do tell. I'm intrigued now. I definitely think that the DMC next year should be called Hakk Mangler. It just sounds hard as nails and would probably be German lol
    Teiko Shigezumi and Takeru Shigezumi were both suggested. Was thinking we could have a twins or brothers edition of the Universal Player.

I don't need Good Luck today, I need a miracle.
    What was your cup result? On my phone so cant see much

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What was your cup result? On my phone so cant see much
    Just about to play it in the next 5 minutes.

Teiko Shigezumi and Takeru Shigezumi were both suggested. Was thinking we could have a twins or brothers edition of the Universal Player.
    That's a cool idea. Could use cloud and Sephiroth from final fantasy 7. They are technically brothers both having been created from the DNA of mother. Lol