Page 171 of 385 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Exactly July hard games are all waiting for you
    I'm basically gotta try and win whatever I can before I play closer to level 24 in about 6 months time, also I'm done buying tokens and I'm bone dry for funds anyways if I wanted some more in the near future, I'll probably buy a package of 500T one more time but this will be to make sure I have the funds to bring in a few scouts every season, there will be no more power training for sometime, because I will need to save up greens for an difficult league I may face in the near future.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Glad to see you back to winning ways mate. How did Miku perform today? Or was she busy signing autographs and singing again?
    Too busy singing, think Miku has a low consistency hidden stat.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn her. She needs sitting down and reminding she is now a professional footballer.

She can partner my chuck norris, until now he still doesn't how to kick a ball
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    She can partner my chuck norris, until now he still doesn't how to kick a ball
    Damn her. She needs sitting down and reminding she is now a professional footballer.
    Yes, I wonder why nothing great has come from Miku yet, power trained all they way to 8*111 with being 53 points away from 9*, you would think this player would do nothing but magic on the football pitch.

Yes, I wonder why nothing great has come from Miku yet, power trained all they way to 8*111 with being 53 points away from 9*, you would think this player would do nothing but magic on the football pitch.
    Yup magic and that is exactly what my legendary Chuck is doing, he is performing magic show to the fans while the other 10 players tire themselves out playing against another team
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

This is just stupidly crazy. She should be a wizard on the pitch

FCP
    Yesterday we had 2 important games.

First one was against 1 of the 2 oppenents that were at the top of the league with me.
    Kuden has a quality of 33.4 (mine is 47.3) it's around the average of the league. It turned out to be an easy home game with a 6 - 0 victory.

Second game was in the CL with a match against the guy currently ranked first in our group due to having scored 2 goals more.
    Vadim has a quality of 35.2 and turned out be a much thougher opponent than expected. In the 10th minute they came 1 - 0 ahead. We were in process of changing our formation as ballpossession was 50/50. After that possesion turned out a bit better. In minute 42 we tied the score to 1 - 1. In the second half chances were on both sides but there was no more goal. Judging the game and how our opponent played the draw seems fair.
    On of the challengers in CL is in my group but he turns out not playing that well. With the 41.6 quality Lutetia is ranked 3th in our group with 3 points. Checking all groups in CL a second challenger is also in 3th place so that leagues 1 other challenger in knock out rounds so far. Chanllengers have 40+ quality while average rating is 35 quality in CL.

Season 38-t11.jpg
    Season 38-t11.1.jpg

For today we should have an easy league game against the rank 11 in the league. After that game we have about a 30 minute window to makes changes for the cup game. Having the away game first in cup we should have s slight advantage. We are hoping for a win but you can never tell. 2 - 3 goals away are always a nice boost. We only lost 1 time at home this season 0 - 1. Lets see what the nordeus game engine has in store for us today.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 8 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 6

Opponent: MatiasFC (Chile)
    Result: 5 - 1 (Home win)
    Scorers: X.Shaqiri (30min), Z.Ibrahimović (58min), M.Pjanić (60min), J.Guerra (73min) and A.Kovačević (74min, 79min)
    Man of the match: R.Rodriguez
    1th eleven squad: A.Begović, S.Hajrović, N.Tomović, S. Kolašinac (S. Bečirević-C), A.Otyrov, M.Pjanić, A.Halilović, X.Shaqiri, D.Stanković, L.Modrić and Z.Ibrahimović

Summary: In the 6th round we faced a quit poor and boring Chileanian team playing with a 4-4-2 classic formation, which we countered with a flat 4-5-1 formation (normal > attacking mentality). The game ended 5 - 1 in our favour and we didnt put to much effort or thought in the tactical work because it seemed to be a "easy win" after all. This win was also our 6th league win (in a row) and our quality, performance and form is beyond any doubt.

Note: Tomorrow we are facing a Thai- team (HaJung FC) in the league which we hope to take down quit easy and 30minutes later we will be playing the return against FC KULA in the CL, so I will have to re-boost my players condition+morale before the game (AGAIN). But this time I hope we will be the ones that will be leaving the pitch with a smile on our faces

Over&out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

This is just stupidly crazy. She should be a wizard on the pitch
    If she doesn't score in our next game, I'm changing her name to Lara Croft.
    FCP and kullehh like this.