Page 185 of 385 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Champions League Round 4: DarkAvengers 1-2 Harrogate Town

Goals: Uzumaki (44'), Bunsopit (52'), Giel (72')
    MOTM: Assoumani

This was a close fought game and at one point I felt like we may just lose it.
    !st half we were edging it and the sending off of one of there MC's helped out. Uzumaki scored an incredible solo effort. Then in the 2nd half they managed to get the equaliser through Bunsopit. From this point on they dominated and looked likely to get a winner. Luckily it was a bit of magic from Blackstone again. He was provider again for Giel and this really is turning into a cracking season for Blackstone.

Still not finding that magic touch infront of goal but the lads are certainly digging deep and dragging out the results.
    Raykco and dv8r like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Thanks, you'll get there too. I had a slow start to level 2 but halfway in the season I went on a goal streak
    Yeah this level 3 is easy. Maybe its to do with morale I just looked and most the lads morale which was full a couple games ago is now really low.

TuaMa 3-0 Becquere FC
    Another comfortable win in the Champions league that sends us staight to the next stage. Freeman opened scoring during the first minute of the game with a wonderful shot from 30 meters out and things were already looking smooth for TuaMa... Becquere were defending very well though so it took 40 minutes to double the scoring with Messi who found himself 1 vs 1 with the keeper after a great assist from Corrales. The first half ended with TuaMa looking to win comfortably.. The second half was more fought for and Becquere had two great chances to get one in but it was the new boy Boccucci who put the ball in perfectly after an assist from Cubero to make it 3-0. Nothing happened after the game and TuaMa elliminate Bucquere as they drop 7 points behind the two group leaders at 10 points.

Goals: 3' J. Freeman, 40' L. Messi, 66' S Boccucci
    MOTM: L. Messi

League match: Fc Androni 0-5 TuaMa

30 Minutes after the Champions League match TuaMa fly to Poland for their league match against last place illegal formation team FC Androni. TuaMa were expecting tons of goals before the match and a 5-0 was even a bit disapointing seeing that they scored 42 goals in 6 matches before not letting in a single one. Herrera started the game saving TuaMa with a wonderful save against Pacilewski but Corrales broke the stalemate at the 40th minute after a cross by Messi. Messi doubles the scoring after 4 minutes with a penalty earned by Freeman and it was all downhill in the second half. We dominated posession and scored three more with Pichwong, Messi and Cubero while Androni failed to challenge much. In the end a 5-0 is a good result that keeps us on top of our league 3 points ahead of all opposition.

Goals: 40' K. Corrales, 45' L. Messi, 51' C. Pichwong, 83' L. Messi, 90' J. Cubero

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah this level 3 is easy. Maybe its to do with morale I just looked and most the lads morale which was full a couple games ago is now really low.
    Level 3 and level 4 are the easiest.

Morale does affect games so make sure it's green before the match

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Level 3 and level 4 are the easiest.

Morale does affect games so make sure it's green before the match
    yeah normally check it every day just incase. but have missed it the last few days.

Well enough bull**** on this game. It's pretty clear tactic and stuff doesn't hold a fkin candle to anything. How can a match be played where you got 15 quality more ending in a 1-1 draw where the opponent shooting 2 times making one goal. This is just idiotic. Makes my mood really go down. So meh, screw the story.

League: won 0-5
    CL: drew 1-1 with a ****ty team, and ruined my 0 goal taken until now.

Screw you Nordeus.
    July Fourth, marc31 and dv8r like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Well enough bull**** on this game. It's pretty clear tactic and stuff doesn't hold a fkin candle to anything. How can a match be played where you got 15 quality more ending in a 1-1 draw where the opponent shooting 2 times making one goal. This is just idiotic. Makes my mood really go down. So meh, screw the story.

Screw you Nordeus.
    Now you know how I feel....
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Screw you Nordeus.
    I lost in cl I have 2 points and I have by far the best team, just keep going, nothing to do.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    TuaMa 3-0 Becquere FC
    Another comfortable win in the Champions league that sends us staight to the next stage. Freeman opened scoring during the first minute of the game with a wonderful shot from 30 meters out and things were already looking smooth for TuaMa... Becquere were defending very well though so it took 40 minutes to double the scoring with Messi who found himself 1 vs 1 with the keeper after a great assist from Corrales. The first half ended with TuaMa looking to win comfortably.. The second half was more fought for and Becquere had two great chances to get one in but it was the new boy Boccucci who put the ball in perfectly after an assist from Cubero to make it 3-0. Nothing happened after the game and TuaMa elliminate Bucquere as they drop 7 points behind the two group leaders at 10 points.

Goals: 3' J. Freeman, 40' L. Messi, 66' S Boccucci

League match: Fc Androni 0-5 TuaMa

30 Minutes after the Champions League match TuaMa fly to Poland for their league match against last place illegal formation team FC Androni. TuaMa were expecting tons of goals before the match and a 5-0 was even a bit disapointing seeing that they scored 42 goals in 6 matches before not letting in a single one. Herrera started the game saving TuaMa with a wonderful save against Pacilewski but Corrales broke the stalemate at the 40th minute after a cross by Messi. Messi doubles the scoring after 4 minutes with a penalty earned by Freeman and it was all downhill in the second half. We dominated posession and scored three more with Pichwong, Messi and Cubero while Androni failed to challenge much. In the end a 5-0 is a good result that keeps us on top of our league 3 points ahead of all opposition.

Goals: 40' K. Corrales, 45' L. Messi, 51' C. Pichwong, 83' L. Messi, 90' J. Cubero
    You and Leo are doing a great job!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You and Leo are doing a great job!
    Thanks! The best part is I didn't even change Messi's name.. I already bought him like that