Page 202 of 385 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's getting ridiculous now. A lot of people complaining about bad results... I have had a few this season. The game engine is going crazy!
    Seems to me that the higher the difference between teams, the higher the chanche to get trolled is o.o As example, the very first competitive match in the league so far, against a Q 23,7 team, playing away:

League, Matchday 8

Basgaza (23,7) 0 - 6 New Team (28,5)

After the tie in CL, which came with a good bit of disappointment for the team, time to focus again on the League. With the early morning's Bakuretsu Storm easy 4-0 win, the eternal rivals seems to want to finish the League without giving any goal to the opponents! On the other side, Coach Mad is positive:

COach: Well if we consider the first matchday and the incredible 0-3 loss it brang, without that we'd be currently tied with them. I can't possibly ask more to my players, as that more than winning each match or gaining more than 3 points a match is not possible. We'll settle things with Storms soon enough when we'll face them in the field. For now, all we need is focus on today's match.

Basgaza FC seems to start the first half with their usual formation, made of a 3-1-4-2 willing to push the sides as to conquer some feeds for their forwards. New Team's answer is a slight change from the usual 4-1-2-1-2 ND to the more midfielders filled 4-5-1 V style. COach's seriousness for this match can be seen in the position of the AMC star Becker. Instead of subbing him out for a reserve, Madmat has moved him to AML, outta role, but with the will to let him strike down from there fre from the DMC marking him. On the right wing, Mellow is in from the start for Lenders, sitting on the bench with less stamina after the long special training taken.
    The first 20 minutes of the match see the two teams studying each other, and trying to spot the relative weaknesses: but from that on, each time Basgaza's wings took the ball, New Team's right and left defenders would immediatly press high on them. That, combined with the AMs put to play, started resulting in their MR and ML being pushed away from the actions by Bob Denver and Bruce Harper, while having to hardly follow both Mellow and Becker looking to break their defense. The tactic starts to have effect after 25 minutes, when New Team effectively conquers the midfield thanks also to Julian Ross and his superb plays, finally at the level coach Mad expected him to be the whole time now. After adjusting the rifles with both Becker and Mellow (the goalie manages to deflect their shoots for a couple of corners), From a magnificent passage made by Julian Ross Oliver Hutton takes the ball and brings it deep into the opponent's area: a high skilled combination of dribbling and field vision brings him to serve the perfect passage to the upcoming Rob Denton, who taps in the 0-1! (38'). Few minutes later from a free kick on the side Callaghan call the cross on Hutton's head, which serves perfectly Becker right before the Area's line: his shoot pierces through the defenders and finds bar and goal for the 0-2 (44'), serving a good appetizer for the second half.
    The last 45' open with Mellow getting the shower for Lenders: everyone could notice how the young forward changed after the though training substained so far. And the fruits come immediatly. On the first action, Mark shoots a missile towards the goal which the keeper barely manages to deflect. The corner kick sees Hutton again perfectly crossin in the area for Bruce Harper, which signs the 0-3 with a header (54'). And is again the combo between those two bringing in the 4th goal: from a broken action by Everett, Hutton goes for a counter, terminating all the sideline's defenders and approaching the area. Just when we thought he'd go for a dribbling on the keeper, Hutton proved to be the star he is managing to see on his eye's corner the upcoming Harper, who followed the whole action. A light touch gives the defender the 2nd match's goal and the 0-4 (62'). Velardo gets in for Denton, and right after serves Lenders on the area's right corner. The overlapping defender Bob Denver gets a perfect passage from him, shooting it through the goal again. (67'). At minute 73 Julian Ross leaves the field under crushing applauses for Pijlkaer, and there is still time for Hutton to show off hi skills by getting the attention of the whole defense, then suddenly serving a one hit ko pass to the MC DIamond behind him. His shoot pierces the goal for the 6th time and ends the match! (83').

This is the 3rd victory against the top 5 table's team. WHile Bakuretsu still have to face them, New Team's fans are estactic. The road seems hard, but they're prepared.

SCORERS: Denton (A:Hutton), Becker (A:Hutton), Harper (A:Hutton), Harper (A:Hutton), Denver (A: Lenders), Diamond (A:Hutton)

MoM:
    Oliver Hutton (N.10, New Team)

League's table updated:

Ljepoje, July Fourth and kullehh like this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 10 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 8

Well, the result speaks for itself

Over & out!
    July Fourth, dv8r and FCP like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Season 38-up.jpg

I try PT... I'm probably doing something wrong, but I think it turns a little expensive

p.s. sorry for my english

Apprentice
    Most important player got injured during the League game. Healed him because i did need him for the Cup game. First cup ended 1-1, so a important game for me. He got injured during the cup game again.
    Same player twice a day wtf

Season 38-1.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Matchday 10 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 8

Well, the result speaks for itself

Over & out!
    Great result :P
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by MrPavv View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	up.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	3729

I try PT... I'm probably doing something wrong, but I think it turns a little expensive

p.s. sorry for my english
    Thats nice 7 stars players are always welcome!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

@Morgan O'Bree, nice result good job!

Ok 15 minutes until the start of my 2 games in 20 minutes. Have gone with the full strength first team for the away leg of my cup hoping to get a win by 2 goals. Then straight after that I have an away league game.
    July Fourth, kullehh, dv8r and 1 others like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Ok 15 minutes until the start of my 2 games in 20 minutes. Have gone with the full strength first team for the away leg of my cup hoping to get a win by 2 goals. Then straight after that I have an away league game.
    Good luck! I wanna hear some good news!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Results 19.03.2013.

League - win
    CUP - 2nd leg win

Games

League table

Ljepoje, July Fourth, dv8r and 2 others like this.