Page 218 of 385 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

We've completed a hectic day, unscathed. First up was an away trip to Argentina for CL group match. We went into it, unbeaten, but in 3rd spot after 3 draws in the first 4 matches. The group is so tight though, that our win, now puts us top of the group.

Result: [COLOR="#FF0000"]ELHEAT FC 0-5 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Morgada 42, King 48, Grundy 56, Morgada 61, Grundy 89
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada

We got the victory that we really needed, but it was tough going at first. Despite dominating our hosts, we only had a solitary goal, from Hector Morgada, to show for our effort, at the break. But three goals in 15 minutes just after the resumption, from Teddy King, Solomon Grundy and Morgada again, put us in complete control. Grundy added his own second goal, right on the final whistle. Now qualification is in our own hands.

Twenty Six minutes later, we kicked-off our league game in Singapore. (Thank heavens for teleportation). Fortuneately, most of the team were in good physical condition, so we only had to make a couple of alterations to the team.

Result: VICTOR FC 0-2 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Hughes 14, Edmonds 23
    M.o.M: Mark Hughes

Irish right back, Mark Hughes opened the scoring with a header from a cross by Hector Moraga. Paul Edmonds added a second before the interval, with a tap in after good work from Dave Kennedy. We eased up after the break, as the lads began to feel the effect of the hectic schedule today, and there was no more scoring. The win leaves us 2nd, just one point behind our seasonal rivals. [OLOR]
    Last edited by Raykco; 03-20-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Mark Hughes? I thought you didn't like players with famous names!
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ah! But my Mark Hughes is from the Republic of Ireland, and plays in defence. (He was like that when I bought him). Different person entirely to the real-life Welsh one.
    LONDON CITY

Talking of famous names, there was a player in my transfer list today called Graham Pole. I nearly bid for him because it would be handy to have a referee on my side. But he was only just turned 3*.
    July Fourth and fmldotcom like this.
    LONDON CITY

Champions League Round 5: FC Neubuz 0-5 Harrogate Town

Goals: Giel (10'), Daud (30', 74'), Blackstone (50', 84')
    MOTM: Daud

Harrogate were all over there opponents the whole game. Town Manager David Winder decided as they had qualified it was a good chance to play mainly reserves and introduce the new right back.

It started early just 10 minutes on the clock and Giel cut inside from the right found a gap and fired past the keeper easily from just inside the box. The 14th minute saw Norris pick up an injury (red packs to recover after match). Then the 28th minute saw Bale injured (red packs again). 2 minutes later a clever cross from Cleverley saw Daud rise above his marker and head home the 2nd of the game. Town continued to dominate but couldn't score again before half-time.
    The 50th minute saw Blackstone who came on for the injured Bale in the 1st half score from a Daud pass, the ball just creeping in off the post. The 74th minute saw our next goal when Iniesta who replaced Norris played the perfect through ball for Daud to get on the end of and chip the keeper as he went to feet to try and claim the ball. Then 10 minutes later Blackstone broke free beating 2 defenders and and deliberately side stepping the keeper and sliding the ball in to an empty net.

It was a good performance by the reserves and they all played really well. I was dissapointed with the early injuries but luckily red packs were here to help.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Season 38-gg.jpg

6.am can't sleep, the transfer market always like this everyday everytime...
    Chris Rath and July Fourth like this.

Wow, that is a cool transfer market. On my server I am happy if their are more than three 5* players.
    Use that transfer market wisely, it is like a gift.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Banned
    My Chuck Norris just got his first MOTM award after found the net twice on CL match.
    I'm happy that we qualified to the next round.

But, unfortunately he's sent off again on league match and next league match we must visit #1 on their home.
    At this moment, we're #2 (5 pts behind). If we lose, we'll have little chance of winning the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Wow, that is a cool transfer market. On my server I am happy if their are more than three 5* players.
    Use that transfer market wisely, it is like a gift.
    Season 38-12.jpg

so this is my squad, not buying scout, since cool transfer market
    kullehh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	3778

so this is my squad, not buying scout, since cool transfer market
    in what level r u playing ?
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.