Page 234 of 385 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Sponsorpay are slow on replies, but usually do just fine if you did the survey right. Btw, light me on the surveys via tapjoy: i completed all the free ones and no new ones are showing up, apart the $$.
    Basically i downloaded apps to my iphone, opened them up and then deleted them when I got tokens credited to my T11 account, I must of earned around 60T from that app alone, plus those few downloads and the hotels.com newsletter I signed up to as well. Gone from having hardly any tokens 2 days ago to having 117T at the end of tonight. Go daddy should get me 264T for £7 if they approve it. hopefully get another 25T through for neilsen net ratings too.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Basically i downloaded apps to my iphone, opened them up and then deleted them when I got tokens credited to my T11 account, I must of earned around 60T from that app alone, plus those few downloads and the hotels.com newsletter I signed up to as well. Gone from having hardly any tokens 2 days ago to having 117T at the end of tonight. Go daddy should get me 264T for £7 if they approve it. hopefully get another 25T through for neilsen net ratings too.
    My tapjoy doesn't have any apps just all surveys or pay stuff

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    this one. same here. Had stuff for about 25-30 token (1-3 token each) but now just pay ****. I tried to do the 3g/wireless trick but offers are still the same.

Oh thats **** like... =(

Anyways.... Zzzzz for the next 1h20.... Maintenance.

Oh thats **** like... =(

Anyways.... Zzzzz for the next 1h20.... Maintenance.
    Yeah boring time game wise now. Bout half 4 I will know whether get the AMC. If a fast trainer may add a 2nd position to him. As he only needs 2SP to go to 6*

Yeah boring time game wise now. Bout half 4 I will know whether get the AMC. If a fast trainer may add a 2nd position to him. As he only needs 2SP to go to 6*
    They are the worst auctions, when you find a player you like but you realise that its 5 hours+ to the auction ends because of maintenance.

They are the worst auctions, when you find a player you like but you realise that its 5 hours+ to the auction ends because of maintenance.
    Trust me, it's far worse when you finally find your young substitute for your 26 yo aml Q 22, check his age/value and guess he's a fast trainer, mark him while noticing none but one noticed him, check the 40 mins left and prepare to kill...then watch a soccer anime get caught and forget about it, just to find out you were 3,5 seconds late and it went by for 4 tokens total. >.<
    July Fourth likes this.

Yeah hate it when they get stupid long times

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Trust me, it's far worse when you finally find your young substitute for your 26 yo aml Q 22, check his age/value and guess he's a fast trainer, mark him while noticing none but one noticed him, check the 40 mins left and prepare to kill...then watch a soccer anime get caught and forget about it, just to find out you were 3,5 seconds late and it went by for 4 tokens total. >.<
    Think many of us on here can be held guilty for missing out on a auction for a player that you want and ends up going cheaply, but theres hundreds of players that get sold everyday on the auction list, so theres always opportunities.

Still 20minutes till maintenance is over. God going slow