Page 250 of 385 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's not possible for someone to buy a 2* player on the TL...

Anyway, I find that the best young players appear after daily maintenance. I was up until 4:30am and nothing special appeared so I guess if you stay later you'll find better ones.
    That's very true I must have mis read his level when watching it. I was half asleep when watching the bidding war. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's not possible for someone to buy a 2* player on the TL...

Anyway, I find that the best young players appear after daily maintenance. I was up until 4:30am and nothing special appeared so I guess if you stay later you'll find better ones.
    I remembered that when you could bid for any 1* or 2* players on the transfer list, DEVs probably thought it was better to make it that only 3/4/5* visible to managers, probably because 1* or 2* is deemed to be inadequate quality for managers, I'd sign a couple of 1* players if I could on day 28 with this damned cup structure...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I remembered that when you could bid for any 1* or 2* players on the transfer list, DEVs probably thought it was better to make it that only 3/4/5* visible to managers, probably because 1* or 2* is deemed to be inadequate quality for managers, I'd sign a couple of 1* players if I could on day 28 with this damned cup structure...
    Haha that would certainly help lower your quality for the cup

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Haha that would certainly help lower your quality for the cup
    I'd make stupid negotiations offers to a L6 manager that I have on my friend list thats on my server, just to get a few low quality players on my team.

I'd make stupid negotiations offers to a L6 manager that I have on my friend list thats on my server, just to get a few low quality players on my team.
    Haha that would be a laugh. I'm looking forward to having access to negotiations next season

Haha that would be a laugh. I'm looking forward to having access to negotiations next season
    To be honest, They are a bit ****.

Banned
    finally I made it to the cup quarters trough the penalties. And i made to the CL last 16 too
    Chris Rath likes this.

To be honest, They are a bit ****.
    What's the most tokens we can get from selling a player through negotiations?

What's the most tokens we can get from selling a player through negotiations?
    20T is the most you can get but that would cost the bidder about 45-49T which would be better used for a scout player.

I said three season ago the structure of the transfer Mkt was changing, welcome to the world of the geriatrics.
    The life of a player in your squads is being reduced by two seasons.
    You only have to look at the scout list.
    Avg age was 25 from the 18 listed last season up from 14.2 the season before, mine is currently 26.3.
    Not one single 22yo since day 1.
    All 5* players on my T/M when they appear are 30+ with 75% of 4* over 26.

There is no doubt that some servers are now getting the cream, checking people who are now in their third season on my negotiations have 22yo scouts in their teams this season and also high quality 18/19yo 5*.

The game is ***** end off.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91