Page 267 of 385 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Started the day, with a league match, away in Germany, against the 5th ranked side.

Result: FC BOOMBERG 2-3 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Hampus 36, Flanagan 50, Morgada 54, Rieke 61, Morgada 63
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada (LC)

The match started in typical fashion for us, conceeding the first goal, through Hampus (the only goal of the first half). After the break, we came more alive with Seamus Flanagan and Hector Morgada each scoring, to change the game around. Our hosts equalised through Rieke, before Morgada scored again, to give us maximum points.

Tonight's Champ League match was against our league rivals. These matches are always close, and this was no exception.

Result: LONDON CITY 2-1 TONGFANG UNITED
    Goals: Baga 1, Mueller 29, Flanagan 44
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada (LC)

All the goals were in the first half. Once again, we went behind early on, when Baga scored for the visitors. Rudolph Mueller eqaulised after being put through by Hector Morgada. Just as the half was finishing, Seamus Flanagan powered in a header after a Paul Edmonds corner. The only thing of note during the second half, was Mueller picking up an ankle strain which will sideline him for 3 days.
    dv8r and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    damn it, my B team only played 2-2 in the league, the day started so good with my glorious victory in CL and then this. i guess i should have let some A teamers play, I have a 24h break till the next match :/

Here is Harogate Towns league at the half way point in the season

Season 38-league-table-half-way-point-season.jpg

FC Saint won after I thought everyone had played so its an 11 point lead not 12
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

CL update: NewTeam 0-3 FC Kneipenkick

NewTeam started with 3W-4-3 (half hour before the match it was 4-3-3), FCK with 4-1-4-1. Home team manager Simone Muscas came in time to the match, while I came right before half-time, still 0-0, puh. NewTeam changed their tactic during first half to 3W-4-AMC-2ST. After stat analysis (home team had a plus on chances) and a motivated half-time briefing FCK got the better start, 1-0 through Mosqueda (48.). NewTeam changed the tactic once more to 3W-5-2. Since they created some chances FCK reacted, too. New system: 4-1-3-1-1. Mosqueda liked the new system, too. 2-0 for FCK by Mosqueda (66.). NewTeam once more changed the system to 4-5-1, probably to take control of AMC Gürser with a blue arrow, but Gürser did not care about the marking and scored the 3-0 (77.). Good match, the other team has a good active manager, but FCK's superior quality made the difference.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-24-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Half Way Point in my League,

Season 38-leg.jpg

Neck and Neck between myself and My Brother, think the last game between Four Seasons and Ryan FC will decide the title.
    Chris Rath and July Fourth like this.

Dreamer
    I am just wondering of how my team work a few games recently without my support since the schedules are always at about 4am and i always cant get up at that early time. It seems they had more excellent game without my support, haha
    they could win the games 3-0, 9-0 and the last is 7-0

Dreamer
    I am just wondering of how my team work a few games recently without my support since the schedules are always at about 4am and i always cant get up at that early time. It seems they had more excellent game without my support, haha
    they could win the games 3-0, 9-0 and the last is 7-0

July Fourth @ Halfway

You have to say looking at what we normally do in the league, this has been a disappointing first half of the season for July Fourth with many low scoring wins and 2 games having lead 1-0 we failed to win.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth @ Halfway

You have to say looking at what we normally do in the league, this has been a disappointing first half of the season for July Fourth with many low scoring wins and 2 games having lead 1-0 we failed to win.

Damn that's not the scoring I expected. I would be expecting you to be around mine of 50+ goals

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    CL update: NewTeam 0-3 FC Kneipenkick

NewTeam started with 3W-4-3 (half hour before the match it was 4-3-3), FCK with 4-1-4-1. Home team manager Simone Muscas came in time to the match, while I came right before half-time, still 0-0, puh. NewTeam changed their tactic during first half to 3W-4-AMC-2ST. After stat analysis (home team had a plus on chances) and a motivated half-time briefing FCK got the better start, 1-0 through Mosqueda (48.). NewTeam changed the tactic once more to 3W-5-2. Since they created some chances FCK reacted, too. New system: 4-1-3-1-1. Mosqueda liked the new system, too. 2-0 for FCK by Mosqueda (66.). NewTeam once more changed the system to 4-5-1, probably to take control of AMC Gürser with a blue arrow, but Gürser did not care about the marking and scored the 3-0 (77.). Good match, the other team has a good active manager, but FCK's superior quality made the difference.
    Good job into beating the name stealer :[
    Chris Rath likes this.