Page 276 of 385 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You would settle for a draw... Burton Albion and Exeter City both done it in the FA Cup while both clubs were still in the conference.

You might be able to beat FCUM 6-0 though now.
    Haha yeah could beat them. I'm greedy though want a win over the big guns in my lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I wish someone would do the same with J.Ross, he's 36 so lv 3 can't bid on him, and from lv 4 it shouldn't be really a top tier. Altho playmaker sa and good stats should appeal:[

Official: New Team announces the firing of Julian Ross, motivation given were : coz itz' ****zass. Announced a Q29 18 yo still nameless as successor after a 14 token bidwar.
    LOL... You fired your 6* scout just down to him being sheer lazy?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This is how it looks, 3 injuries and 1 red-listed. I will probably need to heal my DL + MR in the morning, put Stanković instead of Kovačević and Shaqiri instead of Halilović and "hope for the best". My next option is to play (or counter) him with 4-1-4-1 as well. My third option is to play "ultra-defensive" and relay on the countermeasures (3-2-4-1 formation).

Anyway, I'm ready for the big game tomorrow!! (NOT!)

Last edited by Ljepoje; 03-25-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I wish someone would do the same with J.Ross, he's 36 so lv 3 can't bid on him, and from lv 4 it shouldn't be really a top tier. Altho playmaker sa and good stats should appeal:[

Official: New Team announces the firing of Julian Ross, motivation given were : coz itz' ****zass. Announced a Q29 18 yo still nameless as successor after a 14 token bidwar.
    I think this is the right attitude to handle a team, if they underperform then its time to say goodbye no matter how many star he have.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

LOL... You fired your 6* scout just down to him being sheer lazy?
    I reviewed the last matches i played where he performed badly. 75% of times the amc scored or made the right assist, 95% of times the amc got a 8/9 valuation over his 4,5. Ido think defenetly he's the main reason for the team not to be able to overcome a 0-1 in 70 mins. Last match he played as defense's support since there were 3 ST, and failed again scoring 4. Either 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-5-1 V needs a STRONG dmc to work properly. So far every time i subbed him i won over 5 goals.

Basically, it's like i have been playing with 10 men untill now. As proof, i was losing last friendly 0-1 over a penalty and i subbed him out for another defender (one got red). I scored back after 5 mins and won playing 50 mins in their area (bar almost full for me). Before the penalty it was a war at midfield with the bar moving up and down its path.

Also i'm SICK of "Ross takes the ball!" "But he makes a mistake!" "Counter for XXXX FC" " GOal!!!" showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    I think this is the right attitude to handle a team, if they underperform then its time to say goodbye no matter how many star he have.
    My team's form is, last 12 matches (rounding up the inverted values) 7-8-7-8-8-7-7-7-7-8-8-8. (and avg, counting the 9's too) without him, he's the ONLY one scoring 3,4,5 when we win 7-0 - 9-0 etc-

So yeah, it's for sale, but i do think at this point that there are no lv 4 yet on my server, since in two auctions he didn't get even an offer.
    July Fourth and Darth Sidious like this.

I reviewed the last matches i played where he performed badly. 75% of times the amc scored or made the right assist, 95% of times the amc got a 8/9 valuation over his 4,5. Ido think defenetly he's the main reason for the team not to be able to overcome a 0-1 in 70 mins. Last match he played as defense's support since there were 3 ST, and failed again scoring 4. Either 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-5-1 V needs a STRONG dmc to work properly. So far every time i subbed him i won over 5 goals.

Basically, it's like i have been playing with 10 men untill now. As proof, i was losing last friendly 0-1 over a penalty and i subbed him out for another defender (one got red). I scored back after 5 mins and won playing 50 mins in their area (bar almost full for me). Before the penalty it was a war at midfield with the bar moving up and down its path.

Also i'm SICK of "Ross takes the ball!" "But he makes a mistake!" "Counter for XXXX FC" " GOal!!!" showing up.

My team's form is, last 12 matches (rounding up the inverted values) 7-8-7-8-8-7-7-7-7-8-8-8. (and avg, counting the 9's too) without him, he's the ONLY one scoring 3,4,5 when we win 7-0 - 9-0 etc-

So yeah, it's for sale, but i do think at this point that there are no lv 4 yet on my server, since in two auctions he didn't get even an offer.
    Looks like your Julian Ross is a type of player that matches a Joey Barton or a Mario Balotelli IRL, Great footballing talents but only when they can be bothered with it, Possibly coupled with a bad hidden Professionalism and Motivation stat.
    Black Hawks likes this.

I have a feeling he might be the long lost brother of my chuck norris
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Looks like your Julian Ross is a type of player that matches a Joey Barton or a Mario Balotelli IRL, Great footballing talents but only when they can be bothered with it, Possibly coupled with a bad hidden Professionalism and Motivation stat.
    In S2 when i scouted him he didn't fell once under 8 as score. He was the core of my midfield and scored pretty much, along with a ****on of assists. Since day 1 this year he scored 3 goals and those were the only times i read his name in a positive sentence.

Uhhh no one wants to make offers for my 2 youngsters... It seems that when i don't want them to make an offer, they make an offer and when i want them to make an offer, no one makes an offer
    Black Hawks likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Uhhh no one wants to make offers for my 2 youngsters... It seems that when i don't want them to make an offer, they make an offer and when i want them to make an offer, no one makes an offer
    You know something, Thats always the case with me, I get a player 1 point to the next star... what??? no negotiation bids...