Page 280 of 385 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Banned
    League Result:

Won 2-1 away against team that surprisingly defeated me 2-0 on the past meeting. My key striker still injured so I played my backup striker who have been at my team from season 1, Rama Umar. He played well and found the net once although didn't get MOTM award. MOTM award went to my Central Defender, Tommy Dolby. He had 5 MOTM already as many as my key striker had. The another goals' scored by my left attacking midfielder, Rodrigo Molina while the opponent's goal's created by his Defender at 90'. So late.

We climbed up to the first position for the first time in this season, while the second position team will fight against the third position team this round.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How the hell did they get a draw at your home when you thrashed them away from home? don't tell me you used a counter formation and it screwed it up?
    I used 4-5-1 v as I always do, I kind of saw it coming though... Now I have to beat Wael FC this Sunday or it could be curtains for me. If he beats me, SimyFC will definitely throw the game against him a few days later.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Yesterday results. Managed to get second place hoping to remain on that place.

But in Cup disaster. Chuck Norris picked up red card in 14th minute, I didn't watched the game and this is result

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

But in Cup disaster. Chuck Norris picked up red card in 14th minute, I didn't watched the game and this is result

I want to see that FC Barcelona vs Arsenal score IRL...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If Arsenal try to keep good players why not
    Or Messi break his leg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Thats a really great result against a good team, great job :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    League Result:

Won 2-1 away against team that surprisingly defeated me 2-0 on the past meeting. My key striker still injured so I played my backup striker who have been at my team from season 1, Rama Umar. He played well and found the net once although didn't get MOTM award. MOTM award went to my Central Defender, Tommy Dolby. He had 5 MOTM already as many as my key striker had. The another goals' scored by my left attacking midfielder, Rodrigo Molina while the opponent's goal's created by his Defender at 90'. So late.

We climbed up to the first position for the first time in this season, while the second position team will fight against the third position team this round.
    Good job, just a 2-1 but is a victory :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

In 15 minutes we will meet the 3rd place, we should not have big problems, but he have a good team so everything can happen.

Approaching League game and Cl second leg all between 2 hrs. Been testing several tactics and hoping game engine doesn't kill me again. In league we need to win to stay on trail of the 1st and to keep the 3rd at 1 point. Facing a much weaker team which shouldn't pose problems.
    As for CL we have a 1-4 starting result so we'll turnover and if first half goes good experiment more in the second.

SIDE note: with the new DMC instead of Ross the play is getting better; so far he got 7 two times, and reached the 5th star.

This has to be the "humblebee" formation, aight?
    Shadow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________