Page 303 of 385 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Yeah but we decided to unfriend the last day of this season, cause since we're both good teams it'd be a shame to compete each time rather then win both. He's doing great in CL too winning 1-5 with an avg main eleven stronger than his. He lost the previous match very prolly cause he didn't make it to watch. Altho we're great buddies, shouldn't be bad to both brag our coolness instead of competing each year lol
    Ah... the old unfriend then refriend the next season so you can play in different leagues so you can both win more trophies, when you both get to the higher levels assuming your both still playing, competition will be tough anyways that it wont matter if you play in the same league or not.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I only started doing it this season to get a group for the next few years
    Yeah I think these guys will be a good bunch of lads to get me up a few levels.
    I like players to try and get a career at July Fourth to add to realism and my playing experience rather than buy and sell your squad every 1 or 2 seasons. I want my players to play for July Fourth for several seasons. like Morrow (Starter player), Brown (Defender for 5 seasons in the early levels), Benayoun, Mappin and the original Papaleo did.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I like players to try and get a career at July Fourth to add to realism and my playing experience rather than buy and sell your squad every 1 or 2 seasons. I want my players to play for July Fourth for several seasons. like Morrow (Starter player), Brown (Defender for 5 seasons in the early levels), Benayoun, Mappin and the original Papaleo did.
    Yeah I didn't realise I had a good original player at 1st I just went out and bought in players then I realised about training. so someone got a good bargain with my original good player. But this will definitely be my core squad from now on
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Yeah I didn't realise I had a good original player at 1st I just went out and bought in players then I realised about training. so someone got a good bargain with my original good player. But this will definitely be my core squad from now on
    Think the best example of a young player at the start of the game developing is Jonny Lamb at Perfect Tactics, He is basically the Fenton Morrow I had when I begun the game, young player with a decent rating Morrow was a 18 year old 5*22 player when I started and he was sold at the start of season 6 when he was only 3 stars. Think every starter team seems to get this 1 young star player in their squad each. A squad of about 18 players with random ages and mostly 3* players but you do get 1 or 2 gems in there.

Think the best example of a young player at the start of the game developing is Jonny Lamb at Perfect Tactics, He is basically the Fenton Morrow I had when I begun the game, young player with a decent rating Morrow was a 18 year old 5*22 player when I started and he was sold at the start of season 6 when he was only 3 stars. Think every starter team seems to get this 1 young star player in their squad each. A squad of about 18 players with random ages and mostly 3* players but you do get 1 or 2 gems in there.
    Yeah mine was a 4* wasn't lucky enough to get a 5*

Yeah mine was a 4* wasn't lucky enough to get a 5*
    I guess thats not too bad then really about selling the player, I don't see any point of Power Training any 4* players since they are so far behind skill points wise than scouts and high-end 5* from the transfer market.

I guess thats not too bad then really about selling the player, I don't see any point of Power Training any 4* players since they are so far behind skill points wise than scouts and high-end 5* from the transfer market.
    It can be worthwhile look at Bale for me and my Miku was a 4* when signed.

It can be worthwhile look at Bale for me and my Miku was a 4* when signed.
    I think it may depend on what sort of server your on too. but for me a fast 4* trainer to get to mid 6* costs about 200T or something, I think 4 scouts is better.

Thats why I say young fast 4/9 players or 4/9 scouts for power training because you can't buy players better than those to start with quality wise.

I think it may depend on what sort of server your on too. but for me a fast 4* trainer to get to mid 6* costs about 200T or something, I think 4 scouts is better.

Thats why I say young fast 4/9 players or 4/9 scouts for power training because you can't buy players better than those to start with quality wise.
    I think the fact I'm lower down helps aswell as we can pick up some good ones. I seem to be lucky with this se

I think the fact I'm lower down helps aswell as we can pick up some good ones. I seem to be lucky with this se
    In the lower levels you can have 3* and 4* players in your starting line-up and still qualify for the Champions League easy... I won a league by 18 points with a 3* average team with leaving it on auto-pilot all season.