Page 322 of 385 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can't do it now, cost me too many greens for some skill points, let alone 50 skill points. But it was primary an AMC I did actually need so I don't mind that because Miku is the only player in my entire team that plays AMC, Hoping for the best for transfers once again for this time next week. I'm also looking forward to the start of the new forum league.
    Yeah I think the forum league will be good. Imagine if I invested in the 1000+ token pack on that one instead of main one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah I think the forum league will be good. Imagine if I invested in the 1000+ token pack on that one instead of main one lol.
    I think you may finish 2nd in the league. But theres no guarantee we will be thrown in exactly the same league, also theres nearly 2 leagues worth of players that have shown interest plus more may sign up as this begins, be interesting to see what people name their team on there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think you may finish 2nd in the league. But theres no guarantee we will be thrown in exactly the same league, also theres nearly 2 leagues worth of players that have shown interest plus more may sign up as this begins, be interesting to see what people name their team on there.
    I have decided on my team name already

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I have decided on my team name already
    I have a few names I may use, but havent decided exactly which yet....

I have a few names I may use, but havent decided exactly which yet....
    Well I have 2 one of which is Harrogate Town B. But that's my backup name. Then again I may name it after my old 5 a side team I made when I worked at morrisons. The Harrogate Bees. Or maybe after my NFL Team lol

I might go with 4AM UNITED at this rate with all this staying up every night.

I might go with 4AM UNITED at this rate with all this staying up every night.
    Haha that be a good one lol. My most likely is probably Torquay United as its where I live these days

Think it will be best to start the setup and formation of this league when it hits daily maintenance for the new season, we wouldn't want anyone jumping the gun.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-01-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Think it will be best to start the setup and formation of this league when it hits daily maintenance for the new season, we wouldn't want anyone jumping the gun.
    Yeah know what you mean. I'm gonna set my Facebook account up the day before ready for it

And I think Cleverley maybe on the way out. This new guy will train up pretty quick and it will lower my quality a tiny bit for the cup which I forgot about when sold 2* youth lol