Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

now am selling my under 5 stars players
    with two players retiring this season

that will leave me with only two substitutes
    a GK and a MC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    7* first XI coming up for you next season.
    Yeah I believe so

Apprentice
    Finally i won my league! 12 pts ahead with 3 games remaining. My 1st trophy after 4 season. Yeehaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah I believe so
    Champions League Final on Friday... Right... Like dv8r, tough opponent, active manager and likes to change tactics in game etc, so I will be keeping things under wraps here. Even though my starting line up will be close to 109Q compared to his 100Q. I still son't want to give anything away too easily, the wrong tactic here and I could lose. We normally do the Champions League Final topics here but because we are keeping the blankets on our tactics, we wont be able to do those special posts.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    Finally i won my league! 12 pts ahead with 3 games remaining. My 1st trophy after 4 season. Yeehaaa!

I won my league 3 days ago
    it's my 2nd in 7 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    I won my league 3 days ago
    it's my 2nd in 7 seasons
    Last season I won the league with 7 rounds worth of fixtures still to play.

Champions League Final on Friday... Right... Like dv8r, tough opponent, active manager and likes to change tactics in game etc, so I will be keeping things under wraps here. Even though my starting line up will be close to 109Q compared to his 100Q. I still son't want to give anything away too easily, the wrong tactic here and I could lose. We normally do the Champions League Final topics here but because we are keeping the blankets on our tactics, we wont be able to do those special posts.
    Well good luck for both of you. Bring the silverware home for the forum league hopefuls lol

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Well good luck for both of you. Bring the silverware home for the forum league hopefuls lol
    Well with these CL Finals and also the Potiental forum league beginning, we are forgetting about something here, Universal Player.

Well with these CL Finals and also the Potiental forum league beginning, we are forgetting about something here, Universal Player.
    Yeah true. Well suppose something has to give but we will sort it all out somehow

Stadium Expansion Completed

The July Fourth board have announced that the latest stadium expansion has been completed today and is ready for use. The Islington Park Stadium is now a world arena that has a ground capacity of 211,000. That is an increase of a further 28,000 seats.

We will begin the final expansion on Day 1 of next season once we have got our finances sorted out with having to buy new players.
    Ljepoje likes this.