Page 45 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Rookie
    I won 4-1 away after losing 1-0 at home which i got a red card and he was spectating.2nd game no managers were there and i hoped my slight changes to tactics helped as he was a few points higher in quality.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    I won 4-1 away after losing 1-0 at home which i got a red card and he was spectating.2nd game no managers were there and i hoped my slight changes to tactics helped as he was a few points higher in quality.
    Thats a nice comeback
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    No happy i missed the game tho lol my top sts injured atm so i wasnt sure if i would win but lookingforward to the challenge in this cup even though my focus will be league and cl because of prize money.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League L16 Full Draw and Qualities of Each Team

I amended our team quality to disregard our 1* youth player we are hoarding because of the cup format, we would be at 101.4 now but the game says 100.2

Could be tricky Last 16 tie waiting should we qualify from our group.
    There is one guy in the CL about 3 points weaker. He's clever because he buys young, fast trainers at 5*. And they all will become scouts by the time I face him (could be the finals)

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There is one guy in the CL about 3 points weaker. He's clever because he buys young, fast trainers at 5*. And they all will become scouts by the time I face him (could be the finals)
    Once again I'm the strong favourites but like last season there a few good teams that are 92-94 rated being less than 10 quality lower than me and potientally could give me a tough time in the knockout stages, as for the group then I don't think I should have any problems winning all the group games, obviously some teams in the draw will still have transfer deals to still make this season but the current qualities shown already gives you an idea of who's who in the draw, a scout buyer from last season would of had an average of around 98.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Once again I'm the strong favourites but like last season there a few good teams that are 92-94 rated being less than 10 quality lower than me and potientally could give me a tough time in the knockout stages, as for the group then I don't think I should have any problems winning all the group games, obviously some teams in the draw will still have transfer deals to still make this season but the current qualities shown already gives you an idea of who's who in the draw, a scout buyer from last season would of had an average of around 98.
    Coloz United looks like your biggest competitor.

My team average is a bit low because I only bought one scout. The rest are all 5* players rated 44, so they will be scouts soon. I bought a GK for 22 tokens on transfer list this morning, worth it because he is 18 y/o, fast trainer with 1v1 stopper ability. Good value in the long run. I will do a spot of PT, so the extra tokens are going towards that

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Okay enough BS for the day. Cant help to think results are pre made in the end. Return cup match, it goes EXACTLY like first one, and i mean exactly the same actions. 4th min free kick on the bar, counter and goal for them. 37 min red card for me exactly same minute and same action of the first match. Time to get a mc as goalie

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Coloz United looks like your biggest competitor.

My team average is a bit low because I only bought one scout. The rest are all 5* players rated 44, so they will be scouts soon. I bought a GK for 22 tokens on transfer list this morning, worth it because he is 18 y/o, fast trainer with 1v1 stopper ability. Good value in the long run. I will do a spot of PT, so the extra tokens are going towards that
    Coloz United are a team that looks like they buy 5* players for the first XI and have some 4* reserves, Kadir FC over in group E look like my biggest threat, with some ex-scouts in the squad so chances are they add a few players in the next coming days.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

CUP preliminary stage - second leg

Tor Helin and Radamel Faclao shine at the start of season...I'm very proud of them..

July Fourth likes this.

Rookie
    Well.....I'm out from the cup, and my team was better but my opponent was lvl3.
    First match away ended 2-2 ( i was in front of 2 goals ) then today I've lost 0-1.
    Tomorrow the CL i have 3 weak teams in my group.