Page 47 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I agree. The competition and overall quality of the contestants is way better then they playing in the CL.
    Is like in real, teams who 4th divisions against teams from first one
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Well, we've eased our way through to the next round, with this draw in Finland, to complete a 4-2 aggregate win.

Result: HANS FC 2-2 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Morgada 12, Christopoulos 65, Costa 67, Saastamoinen 88.
    M.o.M: Arvola (Hans).

Our early nerves were calmed when Hector Morgada headed our opener from a Lukas Duran corner. The game then fluctuated until Christopoulos equalised on the day, only for Andreas Costa to restore our lead, after a mazey run, a couple of minutes later. Our hosts got a late consolation from Saastamoinen. Our pleasure of progressing was tempered by an injury to midfield debutant, Adam Zola. Fortunately its only aa ankle strain and he'll be out for just 2 days.

Good job man!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Am I the only one here who lost in the cup

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    Am I the only one here who lost in the cup
    I think about half of us in here will be out the cup already and half of us would of got through the 1st round of this Royal Rumble somehow.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Good Question . According to his trophie room, he ended as the 4th contestant in his league last season (Polish team). Then there is a similar team also in the group (from Kazakhstan) at same quality and seems pretty inactive (playing with a illegal formation + suspended players).

But my toughest opponent in the group is my former league rival and challenger for the 1th position. I kicked his as in the 24th round and therefore overtoke the lead in the league which I won (Think his pretty pissed)
    That means it will be you and him that will qualify very easily from the group stage with the 2 games against you and your rival not having too much affect than the other of who will win the group.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

got eight palyers today lost 60 tokens.....This seasons road for trebel my 1st leg cup win 3-1 (H)....2nd leg 3 hours away....

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    got eight palyers today lost 60 tokens.....This seasons road for trebel my 1st leg cup win 3-1 (H)....2nd leg 3 hours away....
    all that 60 tokens on1 player?

2 new great jerseys to our team

OK! second leg of my first cup match : Lost 3-0 at home against a freakin token buyer... but won 5-0 yesterday. This guy bought 6 scout players today because i won yesterday... funny and scary ladyboy*. He jumped from 20 average quality to 24.7 in just one day
    Season 38-hat.jpg

* i'm not insulting him, he have a ladyboy on his profile picture
    July Fourth, Kristya, FCP and 2 others like this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    all that 60 tokens on1 player?
    no, i got 8 players youngster 19-21 years with 60 token...i think my server very soft lol...