Page 88 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @iamdjw, Naruto is doing he's job )
    Sure is. I think the power of the 9 tailed fox is helping out a little. either that or he keeps using Jitsu
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

20 minutes 1st leg Royal Rumble Cup travelled to England big match...

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is good that you scored 2 goals away
    I know it's good but would have liked a win more.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Sure is. I think the power of the 9 tailed fox is helping out a little. either that or he keeps using Jitsu
    Is not so safty to use it :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    I know it's good but would have liked a win more.
    A draw or a win of course it will be better then a lose but still is a good advantag to have 2 goals scored away.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Harrogate Town Press Conference called by manager David Winder

The buzz around the room is electric. The rumours have been going round left, right and centre. The door opens and here comes David Winder. He is on his own which is a surprise as there are 2 chairs at the desk awaiting the arrival.

David Winder: Hello guys welcome to this unexpected Press Conference. I know no one would have been expecting me to announce this after our match in the Battle Royale Cup earlier. I have called this for a couple of reasons......

Don Patterson: Hi David sorry to interupt. I'm Don Patterson from The Sun. I would just like to ask if the rumour is true linking you with Barcelona Job?

David Winder: Haha I knew I would be linked with that job having been spotted in the city a couple of time since christmas. No the rumours are not true. In fact Tito will be resuming his role as manager later this month there. I would never leave this club I love Harrogate and am here till the day I die, or get fired by the chairman.

Don Patterson: Ok that clears that up but what were you doing in Barcelona then?

David Winder: We shall get to that shortly Mr Patterson. I called this conference because there have been some behind the scenes business going on. As you know we decided this season it was time for an Assitant Manager to come in and help out after last season falling just short. Well as you all know by now that person is Eric Cantona. Eric and I have been discussing where the team can improve and needs competition for places. This was my reasoning for the trips to Barcelona. We felt that David De Gea wasn't getting enough of a challenge for the starting jersey in goal. As a result we put Anders Lindergaard up for sale, who we have just finalised the deal for. He shall be dropping down a league to join f.c.b. yasser. I would just like to thank Anders for all his efforts here and I look forward seeing how he gets on there. He should be a great addition to there squad. Now I have been in Barcelona working on an amazing deal.
    Ladies and Gentleman may I introduce you to our latest signing. The man that will be pushing David to his limits for that starting role in goal. Barcelona's young youth prospect Victor Valdes.

There are gasps all around the room as it was thought Valdes was about to become Barcelona No. 1. The door opens and out comes Valdes.

David Winder: I would like to welcome Victor to the club and just go on record as saying this has been a deal I have wanted to make for a couple of years. His record at youth level was amazing in 156 appearances he kept 70 clean sheets.

Victor Valdes: Thank you David I am very proud to be here and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to join such a good up and coming club.

Gil Caine: Hi there I'm Gil Caine from Sky Sports News. My question is to you David. How did you manage to persuade Barcelona to sell the keeper that had been expected to break into there 1st team?

David Winder: Well it was a tough conversation. We had a long consultation with there board and eventually had to give them 1st option if we ever sold him in the future. It cost us a couple of million to sign him aswell but we knew he wouldn't come cheap.

Don Patterson: Victor welcome to England. What made you give up the chance at Barcelona to be No. 1 and come here to fight with David De Gea for the No. 1 spot?

Victor Valdes: It was a really hard choice. I have been with Barcelona since I was 8 and I have been a fan as long as I can remember. But I have always said one day I would love to play in England. This along with the fact I get to fight with my fellow countryman David for the spot. I get on really well with David and he persuaded me this was the right club for me to try and be No. 1. He said he would relish the challenge.

David Winder: On the back of that. It really is going to be a tough call to choose who will be No. 1 from now on as David is doing an amazing job but on paper quality wise Victor is a little better. So I am going to be having a headache come every game. I'm not complaining though it's always good to have a selection problem.

That wraps up this press conference for today. Thank you all for coming.

So fellow Managers who would you have as a starter?

David De gea
    Season 38-david-de-gea.jpg

OR

Victor Valdes
    Season 38-victor-valdes.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 38-press-conference-image.jpg  
    Last edited by iamdjw; 03-13-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Chris Rath and Ljepoje like this.

Man, that was close. This Arsenal performance should give the teams hope, that got a bad result in their home leg.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post

So fellow Managers who would you have as a starter?

David De gea
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	David De Gea.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	3430

OR

Victor Valdes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Victor Valdes.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	3431
    VV for sure!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Yes... I would of said Valdes as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I was thinking Valdes as he has the better quality but De Gea had the higher Handling thats why asked