Page 12 of 385 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Have just go thru my CL opponent, should be a walk in the park. As its my virgin CL and Cup games. Can the seniors advise me on ticket charge ? What price should I set for a win win situation. Whereby I get the most out of it and the crowd will be packed.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes sir
    Seems like my server is still having daily maintenance

My buddy Bakuretsu Storm ain't in my CL grouping. I guess we got parted (partialy relieved). As for transfers, i got the very first list full of 5* and 4/9*s. So far 2/4 needed pieces acquired, plus a good AMC with shadow strike scouted. I wonder tho if i should star him and then add him another role. I could so use an amc/amr.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-10-2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: typo

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My first cup match is 10.21pm, so time for bed now.
    I have almost at 12 so you can say thank you
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Well yeah had a check. This guy is hardly definable a "scout buyer". Just had a rewiev and noticed his stadium at lv3 is 57.000 specs, all his facilities are maxed and all his team + res are scouts with special abilities. Last season he won so not a long term lev 3 sitter. I can spend 10 bucks on top11, but can't compete at those levels, lol.
    I'm disappointed these cups are based on quality rather than level, because this actually puts scout buyers in the big cups and with me being a power trainer I was 10 quality higher than I should be at the end of L15. All these L17 and L18 players can buy their 5* players from the market and I have to spend hundreds of tokens just to keep up with them, That means come the end of this season I can plan for the next cup and thats by buying a few ****ty 3* players in my squad and keep the 2* youths to artificially lower my quality for when the system does next seasons cup draw.

Because of the new cup structure, Scout buyers and Power Trainers at a disadvantage. Waste of time buying as many tokens now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We got for the first time a GK from scout list, anyway we will use him for sure, next season too so 25 players for him should be ok.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We have 5 scouters already, maybe in 4 days at the next update we will get others too.

Apprentice
    I got really bad scout team, so I think I am going to buy only one
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

From what we saw so far, level 13 is the highest, 2 level more then us, is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    I got really bad scout team, so I think I am going to buy only one
    Same here, I didn't had a great list ... but I won't wait like last season and then to see that still there is no good player.