Page 56 of 385 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Rookie
    Its abit ridiculous for a game that obviously makes alot of money. If iam to become a monthly token buyer i would like to see bigger improvements for my investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    Its abit ridiculous for a game that obviously makes alot of money. If iam to become a monthly token buyer i would like to see bigger improvements for my investment.
    Thats what I'm starting to think and the new cup format has put me off buying lots of tokens in the future, I will still need about 200T a season for transfers. I'll return back to my old regime of 4 scouts in, and the 4 worst players out every season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    As you can see, tumpas fc is my biggest competitor here. He is a token buyer but decides to train his youngsters to scouts... He won both the league and the CL so I am playing against someone who knows what to do

I call group H the "group of death" because of the competitiveness in it. Group E is a joke really.

Funny I was in the group of death last season lol. I surpass that, I felt proud :P. Funny fact, I have AC Milan in Group A for my champions league. hahaha
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Funny I was in the group of death last season lol. I surpass that, I felt proud :P. Funny fact, I have AC Milan in Group A for my champions league. hahaha
    I thought I would be the Barcelona of my Champions League this season, but I'm not there is a team called Barca in group A, I guess im Real Madrid then instead.

Apprentice
    I just saw my league, hopefully it is not as bad as I thought, I only have one person that add me while I was bidding :P. His quality is 22, while mine is 29.8 =P. Overall quality of all most of the teams are 19.5-22, hopefully not too bad. I have to create good strategies for this cup. And HOLY CRAP!

Without your Eagle I can't recognize you July Fourth! Dx
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I thought I would be the Barcelona of my Champions League this season, but I'm not there is a team called Barca in group A, I guess im Real Madrid then instead.
    haha, I guess this season I am going to be inter de milan <3. There are a couple of cute girls in my CL :P JUST SAYING

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    I just saw my league, hopefully it is not as bad as I thought, I only have one person that add me while I was bidding :P. His quality is 22, while mine is 29.8 =P. Overall quality of all most of the teams are 19.5-22, hopefully not too bad. I have to create good strategies for this cup. And HOLY CRAP!

Without your Eagle I can't recognize you July Fourth! Dx
    Things have changed here, thats why the eagle has gone. I'm kind of getting bored with "July Fourth" lately. It only comes once a year.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Things have changed here, thats why the eagle has gone. I'm kind of getting bored with "July Fourth" lately. It only comes once a year.
    Hahaha

League Draw L16

Guess who is going to win this league then?... ALDEAS FC, Colin FC and BATKIN SPOR have a starting line-up that are 5* players already so it looks like they are the most active teams in the league and the quality reflects that, nothing else is to worry about really, No Batigo United and no other token buyers in there.
    kullehh, Kristya and dv8r like this.

Apprentice
    This is the list for my league
    Levante - 19.9
    Kemal FC 22.0
    Taruna FC - 21.7
    Celal FC - 19.6
    Ottawa Blue Claw - 29.8
    Adysor FC - 18.2
    Murat FC - 22.0
    Supa Strikas FC - 17.9
    edyteem - 18.7
    agonal cf - 19.4
    Sai Baba FC -19.6
    Steaua Buly - 19.5
    Fenerbahçe sk - 19.3
    S.S.C Barcellona - 18.5

There is at least 3 active players, so it will be a fun competition. I just hope, HOPE, that they don't cry after seen my 29.8 Q. I am pretty sure Kemal is going to unfriend me after knowing that I am in his league hahahaha. Another funny fact is there are a lot of team with the crown symbol ... like A LOT.
    July Fourth likes this.