Page 46 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

[B]Harrogate Town Press Release to the papers[/B]

Harrogate Town have been very busy over night and early today to make a few changes to the team and help improve the overall standard of competition. We have sold a few players: Cristiano Ronaldo £432k, Venturi £319k, Zamorano £745k, Madin £678k.

But the main reason for this press release is to announce the signing made over night and this morning.

First up are the 2 new back up strikers both are from Indonisia.

Ade Daud £1.9million
    Season 38-daud.jpg

Edy Hirwan £1.72million
    Season 38-hirwan.jpg

Next up is our new starting striker From England

Ian Blackstone £2.45million
    Season 38-blackstone.jpg

Then its our new Defender from Japan

Kakashi Hatake £3.33million
    Season 38-hatake.jpg

Next also from Japan is the new DMC also from Japan

Sakura Haruno £1.86million
    Season 38-haruno.jpg

And Finally our new partner in the centre of midfield to join Chuck Norris. Another Japanese signing

Naruto Uzumaki £2.04million
    Season 38-naruto.jpg

The harrogate Town manager David Winder is quoted as saying "I am very pleased to have made these signing and am sad we had to let a few guys go but thats the nature of this business sometimes. I am really excited buy the new signings and 4 will definitely make there debuts tonight in the 2nd leg of the cup with the 2 backup strikers on the bench."

In another bizarre twist at Harrogate david Winder also noted that striker Wayne Rooney maybe put up for sale as there is currently little room by the looks of tonights squad for him now. Not even making the bench.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

FCP
    Well we advance to the next round in the cup. Though it feels more like a CL final match after match.

We played a team 2 quality better than ours. He didn't watch both games. He plays a 4-4-2.
    First game we used 4-5-1V, we had 58% possession but lost 0 - 1. He had way more shots on goal than we did.
    Second game we went with 3-2-2-2-1, 52% possession for us but we got more shots on goal than him today. Result 0 - 3 victory.

Season 38-t11.jpg

Maybe Nordeus should rename CL to Cup and Cup to CL.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Apprentice
    too lazy to narrate today :P

- insert weird thai team name here - FC 0 VS. 3 Ottawa Blue Claw
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Well, we've eased our way through to the next round, with this draw in Finland, to complete a 4-2 aggregate win.

Result: HANS FC 2-2 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Morgada 12, Christopoulos 65, Costa 67, Saastamoinen 88.
    M.o.M: Arvola (Hans).

Our early nerves were calmed when Hector Morgada headed our opener from a Lukas Duran corner. The game then fluctuated until Christopoulos equalised on the day, only for Andreas Costa to restore our lead, after a mazey run, a couple of minutes later. Our hosts got a late consolation from Saastamoinen. Our pleasure of progressing was tempered by an injury to midfield debutant, Adam Zola. Fortunately its only aa ankle strain and he'll be out for just 2 days.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    The howls of disgruntled fans will haunt iLandslaget as they leave Christian FC's 21,000 seater stadium having been knocked out in the first round of the Cup. A home draw of 3-3 was followed up by a 1-1 result away meaning the tie was decided by away goals.
    Sloppy defending in the first game will be the big talking point as tonight's fixture was a lot more closed down.

Officials from iLandslaget refused to talk to the media, obviously furious with both the team's performance over two legs as well as the frustrating way in which the club exited the tournament.
    Carlitos and July Fourth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post

Maybe Nordeus should rename CL to Cup and Cup to CL.

I agree. The competition and overall quality of the contestants is way better then they playing in the CL.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    [B]Harrogate Town Press Release to the papers[/B]

Harrogate Town have been very busy over night and early today to make a few changes to the team and help improve the overall standard of competition. We have sold a few players: Cristiano Ronaldo £432k, Venturi £319k, Zamorano £745k, Madin £678k.

But the main reason for this press release is to announce the signing made over night and this morning.

First up are the 2 new back up strikers both are from Indonisia.

Ade Daud £1.9million
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daud.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	3315

Edy Hirwan £1.72million

Name:	Hirwan.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	3316

Next up is our new starting striker From England

Ian Blackstone £2.45million

Name:	Blackstone.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	3317

Then its our new Defender from Japan

Kakashi Hatake £3.33million

Name:	Hatake.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	3318

Next also from Japan is the new DMC also from Japan

Sakura Haruno £1.86million

Name:	Haruno.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	3319

And Finally our new partner in the centre of midfield to join Chuck Norris. Another Japanese signing

Naruto Uzumaki £2.04million

Name:	Naruto.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	3320

The harrogate Town manager David Winder is quoted as saying "I am very pleased to have made these signing and am sad we had to let a few guys go but thats the nature of this business sometimes. I am really excited buy the new signings and 4 will definitely make there debuts tonight in the 2nd leg of the cup with the 2 backup strikers on the bench."

In another bizarre twist at Harrogate david Winder also noted that striker Wayne Rooney maybe put up for sale as there is currently little room by the looks of tonights squad for him now. Not even making the bench.
    not good mate...too expensive for 3 striker with all balanced skills, you can get like 45 (main)-30 (support) with your level (same level like me....the dmc and mc are good though...

and thats my defender when i was level 2....cmon u can get better.....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    EASY win. How did this team even Qualify for the Champions League in the first place?

Good Question . According to his trophie room, he ended as the 4th contestant in his league last season (Polish team). Then there is a similar team also in the group (from Kazakhstan) at same quality and seems pretty inactive (playing with a illegal formation + suspended players).

But my toughest opponent in the group is my former league rival and challenger for the 1th position. I kicked his as in the 24th round and therefore overtoke the lead in the league which I won (Think his pretty pissed)
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    not good mate...too expensive for 3 striker with all balanced skills, you can get like 45 (main)-30 (support) with your level (same level like me....the dmc and mc are good though...

and thats my defender when i was level 2....cmon u can get better.....
    There the best around in my transfer list. Not seen many strikers. All managed to come for just a couple coins each.

The MC and DMC were the main bids I wanted

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just a draw in CUP 1-1 crazy game, I shooted 1 time )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook