Page 48 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Apprentice
    - Insert Thai team name here - FC (0) vs Ottawa Blue Claw

After a good match for Ottawa Blue Claw last week (yesterday), the falcons goes to the beautiful city of Bangkok, Thailand to play against the Thai team. Since the Jani and Pereyra was injure, the manager Francesco Guan has to change the formation and substitute new players. Last season super star Vasil Nikolov replace Jani playing as a striker and Juan Ignacio Solignac replace Pereyra playing defender center field. The game start with Ottawa Blue Claw kick off, Razen run through all the defender of Thai Team like a tornado, and pass to Nikolov to score the first goal!. 17' Wangnukul commit a fault which gives Ottawa Blue Claw a free kick. Ambrosio take the change and kick, it pass the wall and score 2-0 for Capital Falcon (nick name of the team). The first half end it 2-0. Three minutes after the second half began, Wangnukul commit fault again, giving him another yellow card; since he has two yellow card, he got a red card and the thai team end up with 10 players in the field. Lennon skilled kick the free kick and it turn a 3-0 for Ottawa Blue Claw!!! 56' Krautzun commit a fault, the Thai team gain a free kick, but they hit the wall. The finish result was a 3-0 for the visitor team.

Highlights:
    4' - Goal by Nikolov (pass from L Razen)
    17' - Yellow Card for Wangnukul
    17' - Goal from Ambrosio (free kick)
    48' - Yellow card for Wangnukul (2 yellow card already so it turns into a red card)
    48' - Goal by Lennon (free kick)
    56' - Krautzun

Ottawa Blue Claw has most of the position by 4%

During the interview after the match, Francesco Guan, Luthor Razen and Vasil Nikolov were present.

Q: How do you find this new team, Luthor?
    A: Well, the team in general looks great! We gave all we can in the match. I hope, we can win the Cup, actually all three cup! [laugh]
    Q: Vasil Nikolov, you have been super star for last season champion league, how confident are you?
    A: I actually feel pretty confident. Our team looks fantastic! com'on look at Luthor, or Rayner, they are super fast and they give God passes to for our team to score. We are sure we are going to win more than three cups! (laughs)
    Q: Knowing the injure for Jani and Pereyra (new players for Ottawa Blue Claw), how long are they going to be out, and what are your plans?
    A: Well, Jani is out for two weeks (2 days) and Pereyra will be out for a Month (4 days), but we hope that they get better so they can join our team again. For now we will have to play 4-3-3 and make some substitutions. We have excellent players for this season and we will fight and defend our League and Champion League titles. We still have excellent players like Van Damme, Rayner, Ambriosio (score today), Krautzun, and don't forget our Champion League super star Vasil Nikolov. We are ready, we believe we are ready for this

Good luck in next week match (tomorrow) against Fc Viitoru.

Well that's all for today, in the Falcon TV!

Good Luck for other teams for tomorrow Champion League
    Last edited by Kristya; 03-11-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    OK! second leg of my first cup match : Lost 3-0 at home against a freakin token buyer... but won 5-0 yesterday. This guy bought 6 scout players today because i won yesterday... funny and scary ladyboy*. He jumped from 20 average quality to 24.7 in just one day
    Attachment 3324

* i'm not insulting him, he have a ladyboy on his profile picture
    Lol, I bought players on saturday, I jump from 22.3 to 29.8 =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Lol, I bought players on saturday, I jump from 22.3 to 29.8 =P
    yes, but you did not that for payback
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    yes, but you did not that for payback
    Hahaha! actually, I did that for last season, I wasn't expecting buying a lot of players, but because there were a scout player, I just couldn't resist, I end up buying a list of player I jump from 12 to 22.5, he add me I lost all the friendly matches TT_TT. Until in the finals for Champions League, I won 2-1. There was my payback XDD. After the champions league ended, I delete him because I didn't want him on my league tournament
    Last edited by Kristya; 03-11-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Cup update: FC Devils (Lvl 4) - FC Kneipenkick 1-3 (Lvl 3) - 1-4 on aggregate
    Today FCK travelled to Poland to face FC Devils. The home leg ended 1-0 for FCK and was a pain in the ***.
    Both managers were online and had one supporters. Mine was random, so thanks to the player Idan.
    Devils fielded an motivated 4-4-2, FCK used an evil Greece 2004 tactics 4-2N-2W-1-1.
    The home team was eager to score, but forgot the defense. New signing Ambrósio scored after a nice cross by Clemens already after 2 minutes. The home team now threw everything up front, but the Kneipenkick showed Greece 2004 qualities. The opponent could create no shot on goal up to minute 36. There a deflected ball brought Devils a corner and the equalizer. FCK gave a *** about this drawback and bounced back, 1-2 by Abdel Aal (40.), the half-time score.
    Both managers continued with their tactic, but FCK subbed in Lindeborg for Reinebo, who saw yellow. Kneipenkick kept the opponent away from goal, but after an hour Nowak could break throught and Hassler could only stop him by foul - penalty. Suwala was confident, selected a corner, ..., but missed the goal by miles. The home team manager now threw everything up front with 4-2-3(W-AM)-1 (moved one of his ST to AM, rest by substitutions. FCK countered this tactic and brought Tonseth for Hassler. The opponent switched back to 4-4-2, with many player bad positioned. The match engine punished this BS and Kunz decided the match, 3-1 (77.).

So FCK in the next round, but 2 players with yellow cards (although normal mentality was chosen).

Edit: Statistics added
    Season 38-statisticsprelaway.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-11-2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Statistics added
    Kristya, kullehh and July Fourth like this.

I just won 6-2 in the cup... I had to win by more then 5 goals but I didn't make it... Last 10 mins he was in 10 men but I still couldn't make another goal..

Wow, that is unfortunate.
    CameraLagg likes this.

57 minutes 2nd leg pre Royal Rumble Cup travelled to Italy with new Revolution Team...
    July Fourth likes this.

Harrogate Town through to next round but had a disappointing game. Blackstone and Uzumaki had good debuts but we lost 3-1. Won 7-4 on aggregate though. Now to wait and see who we have in our league and who I get put against in the cup.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    57 minutes 2nd leg pre Royal Rumble Cup travelled to Italy with new Revolution Team...
    Yes!... I'm glad someone else has named it the Royal Rumble Cup.
    kevinagueroz likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*