Page 130 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The game selected one of your outfield players to play as GK

Ok, then this explains why I couldnt replace him with a DC during the game.

Anyway, hate this kind of opponents (abandoned teams).Just getting injuries from nowhere.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    For sake of completeness the match reports:

League: FC Kneipenkick - Hoki 88 FC 1-1 (0-1 ht)
    Away team played 4-4-2, FCK 3-2W-2N-2W-1. Big possession bonus and a chances plus for FCK, but in the end only a 1-1, goal for FCK by Abdel Aal.

Cup: Menashe 60 - FC Kneipenkick 3-2 (first leg 1-1)
    Home team wanted to play a counter formation 3W-2N-2N-2W-1. FC Kneipenkick played a counter tactic, too: 4-2DMC-2W-AMC(right)-1. Menashe scored the 1-0 by free-kick (9.), Kunz scored by counter (10.). Then the opponent switched to 4-5-1 and hard tackling. Rubin de Toledo got a groin strain injury (38.), yellow for the opponent. FCK brought Tonseth (MC and added a blue arrow, 42.). Right after half-time Masi scored the 2-1 for the home side (51.). Formation changed at FCK Tonseth to DMC (bad positioning, but the blue arrow did not seem to work). After 58 minutes Tonseth, only 16 minutes in the match, suffered under a dislocated ankle after another ugly foul. No card for the opponent, but FK given, converted by Fernandez. Lindeborg (DC/DL) came in and took over the DMC role. Menashe continued their pressure, the game engine did not like my bad positioning, but what should I do with the injuries and I was not fully concentrated because of the phone call. Menashe brought two fresh players and made in the same minute the 3-2 winner (77.).

Good cup match, very bad outcome. I will learn from this sh*t and select next time hard tackling and bring the other team into hospital, too.
    2 bad results for you, pretty bad day
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I neglected my team for 2 seasons, because of other life intrests, so I left it without transfers, but I connect everyday to win tokens,
    so, I gathered 50 tokens ..
    meanhile, my team is weakening, but still promote ..
    now am in Level 7, yesterday I was 8th in the league table ..
    today, I bought 10 5 stars players ..
    my team got 9 points strength ..

so today I won against the 2nd, 4-0 ..
    and one of my new players got his 6th star ..
    Last edited by jihado86; 03-15-2013 at 01:14 PM.

knock out from the Cup today by the away goal rules to the stronger team. 3-3 on aggregate. drew both home and away matches.
    my opponent got the equalizer goal on 89 minutes.
    good because my players condition not gonna down to yellow/orange anymore

Hmm

Good Season for me so far.. have won all the matches of league and Cup(wasnt qualified for CL coz i joined late )..

Hoping to win the cup..
    Will be really hard to win the league as there is a super heavy token buyer in my League.. Still wanna win it bad :P

This is fuc*ing unreal i lead 2-0 my oponent had 2 shots on goal and scores from 2 corners in the 80 and 89 min

I had 12 shots on goal, passes the last defender , pass to*** and it goes wide, with 6 stars strikers and SA

Go fu*k yourself stupid game
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

League, matchday 4

New Team FC 5 - 1 Koplaxz FC

With a fully crowded stadium, New Team hosts the 4th matchday awaiting the Italian Team to enter the field. Presenting them under an awesome form and with a skyrocketing morale, Coach Mad, due to an unexpected friendly popped up "casually" a couple of hours before the match, decides to trust his reserves like never before: of the starting eleven, only one is a regular (Lenders). Probably happy for the happening, Koplaxz's players put up a decent fight for at least half the first half. After that, Velardo decides to stop playing dumb and shoots a missile from 25 meters beating both defense and the goalie (29). Unsatisfied, he exchanges with Ulusoy (what a magnificent form for this young reserve one on one striker) who easily dodge two defenders before facing, and beating again the last defender (32).
    Mellow joins the fun right after with a superb feint which ends in a shoot on the other side of the Goalie's landing (36), and the teams go take a hot tea with the 3-0 score.
    The second half starts with coach mad getting in, at once, Denton, Nordin and Magistri, respectively for Karimi, Lenders and Mellow. After a few minutes readapting the formation, Ulusoy gets the ball near the area and thunders' away the goalie again (50). For the rest of the match a tiny reaction by the guests brings the 4-1 by Mengoni, followed by the match killer scored by Alvarez from a corner kick.
    New Teams takes care of the opponents, while Bakuretsu Storm "helps" beating the 2nd on the scores tables for 0-4. Despite New Team being a little better on the board (27.5 - 26.8), the eternal rivals are proving to be the same powerhouse of the last year. 4 matches, 4 victories, 19 goals scored, 0 against. New Team sets their eyes on them, cause this season we'll beat them, uhuh.

Standings:

July Fourth likes this.

I wonder what a team needs to do not take gols.

An extremely strong players in defense? An excellent Goalkeeper, particular tactics? Arrows? Whatever, I do not not how it is possible to take 0 gol in 4 games.
    I win game 8-1, 5-1, but somehow my opponent manages to score once.
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Asfora Marco View Post
    I wonder what a team needs to do not take gols.

An extremely strong players in defense? An excellent Goalkeeper, particular tactics? Arrows? Whatever, I do not not how it is possible to take 0 gol in 4 games.
    I win game 8-1, 5-1, but somehow my opponent manages to score once.
    It's possible I currently have. Record of having scored 28 goal and not conceded any in the league. I am aiming for the record of conceding less than 2 goals all season

July Fourth 1-0 Davidnono FC League Round 4
    July Fourth 103.1 4-5-1 V-Style - Davidnono FC 92.9 4-3-2-1 dv8r

July Fourth fielded a slightly weaker team in anticipation of the mission impossible Royal Rumble Cup 2nd leg, we decided that we would go for it this evening but Davidnono who were 3rd in the league and unfancied showed us why this was the case, the started off the game the strongest getting in the first few chances before July Fourth took over and started to play their stuff, Vasko and Holvoet both had shots for the Top Corner both saved and then the second occasion produced a July Fourth corner that was cleared for another corner which Novotny crossed in for Chuck Norris to connect with the header and put us infront, This was how it stayed for the rest of the game, 1-0. Crawford was poor again, possibly justify why we don't play him that often and should of buried one before half time. 2nd half July Fourth started brightly and missed a catalog of chances through Crawford, L.McNamara and Zidane before we took off Crawford and put Papaleo on, who hit the cross-bar from a free-kick as soon as Papaleo arrived onto the field of play, Davidnono then had a good chance to equalise with Erkorkmaz shot being on target for only P.McNamara to get himself in the way, Then near the end of the game Papaleo's cross found Ramirez in the Davidnono Penalty area and he headed it over, we held on to win.

Goal: Norris (26) MOTM: Ramirez.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-15-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*