Page 145 of 385 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Hopefully i am not going to meet any forum members in my upcoming season, guess it would be rather awkward

Lol....I don't want to meet you!
    I already told you that I'd like to win something...
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

I wish I could do a forum giveaway with one of my players, I'd probably give away Pepp Crawford 6*103 here...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I wish I could do a forum giveaway with one of my players, I'd probably give away Pepp Crawford 6*103 here...
    it's possible for you to give away player of your level 16 ( average around 100 ) to other player?
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

I would take him lol. Prob push me up to close to 40quality.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I would take him lol. Prob push me up to close to 40quality.
    I might give you Miku as well at this rate... Or just give you my team... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Asfora Marco View Post
    it's possible for you to give away player of your level 16 ( average around 100 ) to other player?
    Well yes its very difficult, Finding a L17 player on my server that could buy him... seems silly to sell really but he hardly ever plays.

To be honest, I really don't mind having him in my squad. From the bottom of my heart. So when are you transfering him to me ? But i guess his wage will make my club bankrupt in no time
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

I might give you Miku as well at this rate... Or just give you my team... lol
    You can't give me your Miku she is your little legend. I'm trying not to sign anymore players this season and save up my tokens. Just hope I don't get any major injuries or the need for green packs too much. If I get enough I may do a bit of power training but can't see it. Although if I did have Miku or your whole squad I would end up being more immense than darth sidious squad

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    To be honest, I really don't mind having him in my squad. From the bottom of my heart. So when are you transfering him to me ? But i guess his wage will make my club bankrupt in no time
    He wants $7,100,000 per season with a $8,050,000 signing bonus plus a transfer fee of $80.5M
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-15-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    You can't give me your Miku she is your little legend. I'm trying not to sign anymore players this season and save up my tokens. Just hope I don't get any major injuries or the need for green packs too much. If I get enough I may do a bit of power training but can't see it. Although if I did have Miku or your whole squad I would end up being more immense than darth sidious squad
    But if Miku keeps putting in bad games and getting more Red cards then I may have to think about it, Seems like there is a lot of disruption in our squad... Norris, Crawford, Miku, Robbie Savage and P.McNamara would cause the rest of the team to have a Royal Rumble here. Steve Mir would probably win.