Page 149 of 385 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Haha that would be cool. They should definitely get more diving. Today was the 1st time I had seen it mention someone spit at another player
    Imagine scoring a goal and it being disallowed for offside. That's what we want to see, some sort of realism thrown in

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

How about a striker takes a shot, but the ball sticks in a pool of water and the goalie clears.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice

Ottawa Blue Claw is still standing firm. Today, Ottawa Blue Claw receive NACIONAL of Uruguay in Catalin IV Bank Stadium, Ottawa, On, Canada. Ottawa began the match with an sensational score from Theilgaard in the first 2' of the match! 26' Carlsson score a header from Rayner corner-kick. During the second half Ambrosio score the third goal, giving no hope for NACIONAL to qualify to the next round. In the 77' Francesco decided to do 3 subtitution, Pereyra forAmbrosio, Van Damme for Suarez, Nikolov for Rayner. Excellent game for them. In addition Theilgaard score the last goal after an excellent pass from Lennon.

There was a small conference after the match. Theilgaard, and Rayner were present.
    Q: congratulation for the victory. It seems that you try to beat Razen record of scoring in the first minute. You were so close, how it is feels?
    A: Well... I wasn't trying, I just want to score for my team. My dreams is to reach the cup final, and held the trophy with my team. Nothing else.
    Q: Well, today you have take Rayner hall of fame (MVP) by scoring 2 goals. Will you keep stealing his hall of fame?
    A: haha, of course! only if I can. Just kidding, but seriously I want some fame too, Craig! (laugh) He is an awesome player, I am happy to be in the same team as him. We hope to reach the final, and make the Ottawa citizen happy!
    Q: You have performance excellent today, and you still not considering God, after passing an beautiful pass to Carlsson. Many other consider you as the next Messi. What do you think?
    A: Honestly, I hate to be compared. I can't even reach to Messi knee, even though he is short! Messi is not from this world. He is the best player. I am just a normal Canadian player that have doing a good performance for Ottawa Blue Claw.
    Q: Will you like to play with Messi?
    A: Of course! That will be awesome! Then, we will win all the trophy for sure. It is like having Chuck Norris in our team! We admired Chuck Norris performance in other teams. Great player, great example of god RIGHT THERE!
    Theilgaard interrupts: actually, he doesn't want Messi in the team, he will take his hall of fame, and turn into a hall of shame (laugh)

This is all for today's falcon TV I hope you enjoyed. See you in the next match

This was sponsor by:
    FrontMan and Topkers

Season 38-score-cup.png
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

21T for a 4*36 DC.. This is good because it means we can ditch Kompany now.

I shall sell Kompany and sign the youth player and see what he's like on the training pitch.
    July Fourth and Chris Rath like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I've been drawn against a team from Israel in the next round of the cup. Despite the fact that I'm lvl 9 and he's lvl 10, there's not a lot between us. I'm 61.1 v 61.4. The thing that could swing it slightly in my favour though, is the fact he has a squad of only 14 players, and one of those will be suspended for the first game.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post

Ottawa Blue Claw is still standing firm. Today, Ottawa Blue Claw receive NACIONAL of Uruguay in Catalin IV Bank Stadium, Ottawa, On, Canada. Ottawa began the match with an sensational score from Theilgaard in the first 2' of the match! 26' Carlsson score a header from Rayner corner-kick. During the second half Ambrosio score the third goal, giving no hope for NACIONAL to qualify to the next round. In the 77' Francesco decided to do 3 subtitution, Pereyra forAmbrosio, Van Damme for Suarez, Nikolov for Rayner. Excellent game for them. In addition Theilgaard score the last goal after an excellent pass from Lennon.

There was a small conference after the match. Theilgaard, and Rayner were present.
    Q: congratulation for the victory. It seems that you try to beat Razen record of scoring in the first minute. You were so close, how it is feels?
    A: Well... I wasn't trying, I just want to score for my team. My dreams is to reach the cup final, and held the trophy with my team. Nothing else.
    Q: Well, today you have take Rayner hall of fame (MVP) by scoring 2 goals. Will you keep stealing his hall of fame?
    A: haha, of course! only if I can. Just kidding, but seriously I want some fame too, Craig! (laugh) He is an awesome player, I am happy to be in the same team as him. We hope to reach the final, and make the Ottawa citizen happy!
    Q: You have performance excellent today, and you still not considering God, after passing an beautiful pass to Carlsson. Many other consider you as the next Messi. What do you think?
    A: Honestly, I hate to be compared. I can't even reach to Messi knee, even though he is short! Messi is not from this world. He is the best player. I am just a normal Canadian player that have doing a good performance for Ottawa Blue Claw.
    Q: Will you like to play with Messi?
    A: Of course! That will be awesome! Then, we will win all the trophy for sure. It is like having Chuck Norris in our team! We admired Chuck Norris performance in other teams. Great player, great example of god RIGHT THERE!
    Theilgaard interrupts: actually, he doesn't want Messi in the team, he will take his hall of fame, and turn into a hall of shame (laugh)

This is all for today's falcon TV I hope you enjoyed. See you in the next match

This was sponsor by:
    FrontMan and Topkers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCORE Cup.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	3558
    Good job :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I've been drawn against a team from Israel in the next round of the cup. Despite the fact that I'm lvl 9 and he's lvl 10, there's not a lot between us. I'm 61.1 v 61.4. The thing that could swing it slightly in my favour though, is the fact he has a squad of only 14 players, and one of those will be suspended for the first game.
    Good luck in CUP next season.

PS: Change your gk... he left vatican already...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

CL and League today, 2 hard games ... we want all 6 points..

Harrogate Town have been drawn against lvl 6 Turkish team gergerfc. Harrogate who are lvl 3 have a quality of 33.2 and gergerfc have a quality of 30.1. This could be a good chance to make it into the cup proper.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Harrogate Town have been drawn against lvl 6 Turkish team gergerfc. Harrogate who are lvl 3 have a quality of 33.2 and gergerfc have a quality of 30.1. This could be a good chance to make it into the cup proper.
    the difference is not so big and you should win but you never know.