Page 176 of 385 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Well I can start blowing my whistle and ranting but not gonna help. Nothing we can do about it even though it's *censorred*.
    This game lately has not got any logic to it, lots of random things have been happening with very strange results.

I played 4-4-2 with my second team earlier against a team 10 quality worse than it... Score? 8-0 win. This is what July Fourth should be doing.
    FC Barcelona likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    League Round 6: Barcwl Do Notre 0-2 Harrogate Town
    Goals: Blackstone (57'), Hirwan (87')
    MOTM: Hatake

This was looking like a stroll in the park as it was an inactive team and playing an illegal formation.
    Harrogate were dominant in the game and every effort seemed to be off target or hit the woodwork. It was a very frustrating 1st half and no matter what Harrogate did they just couldnt hit the back of the net.
    Harrogate manager David Winder decided enough was enough and took of Evra and Haruno and adding Daud and Hirwan to the attack. This bold move made a little difference as it was Hirwan who set Blackstone up for a simple tap in at the back post. Then with just minutes to go it was Giel who had missed 5-6 clear cut chances and missed them all crossed for Hirwan to make sure that Harrogate took all 3 points to continue there undefeated season in the league.

I was just greatful that we got the win and didn't concede any goals to continue the task of not conceding more than 2 all season.

League as it stands
    Attachment 3611
    sounds like my match, same exact result as well. mah.

Results 17.03.2013.

League win
    CUP win

Chris Rath likes this.

for unknown reason I always find difficulties in cup matches!

Today an unexpected draw against a very weaker team playing home.
    I wonder how it's possible that a 12 skills players could stop every time a 33 skills players!
    But well, nothing it's compromised!
    We must win away hope for a bit more luck!

I keep winning in league 6 - 0 minimun.
    Is there something special in cup that I have to know?
    FC Barcelona likes this.
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

I I did forget to mention that Ian blackstone is now a 6* player after that league game.
    July Fourth likes this.

I I did forget to mention that Ian blackstone is now a 6* player after that league game.
    He performs better than any 7* or 8* player at my club...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He performs better than any 7* or 8* player at my club...
    The crazy thing is he has 1MOTM, 11 goals and 11 assists from 13 games in all competitions. Makes him seem like a complete forward.
    Last edited by iamdjw; 03-17-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Rookie
    The crazy thing is he has 1MOTM, 11 goals and 11 assists from 13 games in all competitions. Makes him seem like a complete forward.
    Only one MOTM? how much you score a game?

I haven't seen a striker with complete stats like that in my team since Papaleo in L13.

Just completed today's fixtures. First up was a league match against 7th placed team. It didn't start too well, but we came good in the end.

Result: LONDON CITY 4-1 AMEEEE MEX
    Goals: Barraza 31, Zola 49, Morgada 63, Flanagan 76, Morgada 89
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada

A frustrating first half ended with us trailing to a Barraza goal, scored on the half=hour mark. We got it together after the break and the lads found their scoring boots. Goals from Adam Zola, Seamus Flanagan and a couple from Hector Morgada, gave us the points and put us top of the pile, if only for 8 hours. Substitute, Rudolph Mueller did his knee cartilage, and will be missing for 4 days.

We then had a 10 hour break, before we took on a team from Israel in the first leg of the cup.

Result: LONDON CITY 3-1 ISRAELI TEAM
    Goals: Duran 17, Bentley 44, Costa 62, Voinson 88
    M.o.M: Andreas Costa

Neither of our strikers could find the net tonight, but fortuneately, the rest of the team did. Lukas Duran gave us an early lead, and Marcus Bentley doubled it on the stroke of halftime. When Andreas Costa added a third, just after the hour mark, we looked safe. It was just a pity for us that the visitors scored an away goal, right at the death, which could be vital.

As a postscript to this match, the visitors had a player with the longest name I've come across since I started playing. His name was, Baltazar Marinho de Andrade Junior.
    dv8r likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33