Page 187 of 385 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

July Fourth 7-1 SLU Budziszow Champions League Group F Round 4
    July Fourth 103.3 3N-1-3W-1-2 - SLU Bidziszow 93.5 4-2-2-2 (2MCs, 2DMCs)

July Fourth have qualified from the group as certain group winners after a 7-1 emphatic win over SLU Budziszow, This is our best performance this season and we seem to have found a tactic that the players like in this current squad. This was a very good game for us to watch apart from an injury to one of our most important players here. The Game Opened up and Papaleo nearly put us infront straight away, but we didn't have to wait long to get full control of the game, Michu Finding Mensah running into the area to power it into the bottom corner, the Michu again playing a cut back pass for Papaleo to score and make it 2-0, It was soon 3-0 when Papaleo was brought down in the area and was taken out the game to be replaced by Zidane, Rocky put the penalty away sending the keeper the wrong way, There was another foul this time on Zidane in the area and Anusim saw a straight red card and Zidane this time put the penalty away, The away side got a consolation from a furch corner that found a Schachl-Lughofer header, The second half continued like the first, July Fourth dominating and taking their chances, next Mensah had a free-kick saved but a Michu corner found little Miku in the area who has able to score with a free header, Chuck Norris also came on as a substitute and got in the act as he setup Mensah to get his brace after his shot cannoned in off the cross-bar, L.McNamara showed what he can do in space of the left wing as he drove the ball 35 yards to make it 7-1, then afterwards the game petered out.

Goals: Mensah (9,77) Papaleo (11) Rocastle (20 PEN) Zidane (31 PEN) Schachl-Lughofer (38) Miku (60) L.McNamara (81) MOTM: Michu
    S/O: Anusim (31)

Papaleo out 2 days, 5 rests used, So Available tomorrow after daily maintenance.

July Fourth are back in business!!!
    Ljepoje, dv8r, NTNK and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

That´s all we want to hear!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    That´s all we want to hear!
    I've waited nearly a season for a good performance like that from my team, lets hope this continues... Come on July Fourth!
    Ljepoje likes this.

I've waited nearly a season for a good performance like that from my team, lets hope this continues... Come on July Fourth!
    Well done! Good news for July Fourth! Miku got a goal too

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

July Fourth have qualified from the group as certain group winners after a 7-1 emphatic win over SLU Budziszow, This is our best performance this season and we seem to have found a tactic that the players like in this current squad. This was a very good game for us to watch apart from an injury to one of our most important players here. The Game Opened up and Papaleo nearly put us infront straight away, but we didn't have to wait long to get full control of the game, Michu Finding Mensah running into the area to power it into the bottom corner, the Michu again playing a cut back pass for Papaleo to score and make it 2-0, It was soon 3-0 when Papaleo was brought down in the area and was taken out the game to be replaced by Zidane, Rocky put the penalty away sending the keeper the wrong way, There was another foul this time on Zidane in the area and Anusim saw a straight red card and Zidane this time put the penalty away, The away side got a consolation from a furch corner that found a Schachl-Lughofer header, The second half continued like the first, July Fourth dominating and taking their chances, next Mensah had a free-kick saved but a Michu corner found little Miku in the area who has able to score with a free header, Chuck Norris also came on as a substitute and got in the act as he setup Mensah to get his brace after his shot cannoned in off the cross-bar, L.McNamara showed what he can do in space of the left wing as he drove the ball 35 yards to make it 7-1, then afterwards the game petered out.

Goals: Mensah (9,77) Papaleo (11) Rocastle (20 PEN) Zidane (31 PEN) Schachl-Lughofer (38) Miku (60) L.McNamara (81) MOTM: Michu
    S/O: Anusim (31)

Papaleo out 2 days, 5 rests used, So Available tomorrow after daily maintenance.

Great result mate. and does mean were not losing you now? And good to see Miku find the back of the net
    July Fourth likes this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

My 2 youth players will have new special abilities by tomorrow and the token-signed-youth player will be 6* soon. Which means my power trained defenders are kind of useless now lol (wasted over 100 tokens on them).

New back line will be Bogdany, Warmwater, Vittalone, Lamb

Terry Wrist will only be called upon for a butterfly formation and Juan Nightstand will be a 2nd choice defender.

As for the new young striker, he will be 2nd choice for now and next season he will either knock Suarez out of the starting line up or I'll be playing the 4-2-2-2 hexagon.
    iamdjw, July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My 2 youth players will have new special abilities by tomorrow and the token-signed-youth player will be 6* soon. Which means my power trained defenders are kind of useless now lol (wasted over 100 tokens on them).

New back line will be Bogdany, Warmwater, Vittalone, Lamb

Terry Wrist will only be called upon for a butterfly formation and Juan Nightstand will be a 2nd choice defender.

As for the new young striker, he will be 2nd choice for now and next season he will either knock Suarez out of the starting line up or I'll be playing the 4-2-2-2 hexagon.
    Nice, wish i had the tokens and green packs to power train

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Great result mate. and does mean were not losing you now? And good to see Miku find the back of the net
    The first game I actually didn't expect Miku to score a goal this season.
    Chris Rath and iamdjw like this.

The first game I actually didn't expect Miku to score a goal this season.
    Thats always the way ain't it. Glad it happened for you anyway.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 9 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 7 & CL: ROUND 4

So today we played our 7th league game against a pretty offensive and rigid Thai team playing with a 4-3-1-2 formation. We countered it with a 4-1-4-1 (normal and counter) and the result went in our favour (as planned) . This win was also our 7th win in a row, and we are leading the league with 21 points (7-0-0) with a goal difference of 35 - 3 which is pretty good (in my opinion)

A couple of minutes later, we played the return in the CL against our biggest rival and opponent (both in the CL and League), FC KULA. The last meeting ended 2 - 1 to FC KULA and I was seeking for revenge and pretty damn sure that we would win this one (had a "feeling"). I sticked to the 4-1-4-1 formation as in the league game and just changed our mentality from normal to offensive (used short passing, through the flanks and easy with the tackling). He started with the same formation but played quit defensive and to rough (his best DC was sent off in the 1th minute ). Anyway, we took the lead in the 2nd minute after a free kick by M. Pjanić and 7min later, A. Halilović extended our lead to 2-0. FC KULA reduced the score in the 15th minute and made two subs a couple of minutes later and changed his formation twice (from 4-4-1 to 4-3-2) and pushed for a equalizer in the second half. But we managed to keep them off and our DC, N.Tomović played probably his best game so far (awarded as "man-of-the-match"). At the end, M. Pjanić managed to kill the game with a free kick, 2 minutes from the end and the win was secured.

Tomorrow we only have one game scheduled (league game) so I will probably schedule a friendly against my friend to gain some x-tra boosters and skillpoints.

Over&out!
    dv8r and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________