Page 228 of 385 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Yeah, it really sucks to loose against such an illegal formation.

In my last seasons league there was a player, who also collected points despite playing illegal formations. The trick of these people is to bunker themselves in front of their goal, activating "counter attacks" and choosing "long balls".

Nordeus can defend themselves with quoting Almeria - Barca some seasons ago, where Almeria parked the bus and treated Barca with their counters (they also only had 3 men in the opponents half), but 0-3 is simple harsh. Nordeus should consider to fix it.
    Ljepoje and reallaw like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Yeah, it really sucks to loose against such an illegal formation.

In my last seasons league there was a player, who also collected points despite playing illegal formations. The trick of these people is to bunker themselves in front of their goal, activating "counter attacks" and choosing "long balls".

Nordeus can defend themselves with quoting Almeria - Barca some seasons ago, where Almeria parked the bus and treated Barca with their counters (they also only had 3 men in the opponents half), but 0-3 is simple harsh. Nordeus should consider to fix it.

Yupp, I did that and it worked......
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Dumb retarded nordeus wrote back saying Barca lost against celtic too. I told him that this **** isn't real life football and **** himself and left. Always the same dumb excuses fgt nordeus

Heres an interesting thought? Is there such a thing in real life football as an illegal formation?
    kevsta and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 11 & 12 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 9 & 10 + CL ROUND 5

Today and yesterday we were playing 3 games: 2 league and 1 CL game and won all of them (like planned). In the first two games (yesterday) we tested the 4-5-1 V (motiveted) formation (as explained in "How to Win Against Any Formation?" by A. Gamal) and it worked perfectly! In the third game (today) we used the 4-4-2 formation (classic), mostly because to give every player some playtime and keep up with the "team rotation". Also, our new signings: Petar Georgiev, Branislav Ivanović and Mario Mandžukić made-a-huge-impression-on-me. Georgiev scored twice and assisted 5 times as well. He was rewarded as the man-of-the-match (grade 9) in our win against FC JerseyShore. The defender Branislav Ivanović and the striker Mario Mandžukić made a huge effort in our CL - game against the Polish team, "FC Andromeda" and M. Mandžukić scored as well in the latest league game against "Hantam FC". Overall, I´m pretty pleased and delighted with my team and the great work and effort they have done and showed me so far. Our goal for this season is as I mentioned earlier to win our 3rd league trophy and hopefully win our first CL trophy

Tomorrow we are facing the Kazakh team "FC BOLA" in the Champions league and the Thai team "Man U FC" in the league game and we are aiming for 6 points.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    7-0 in league today against 2nd.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    7-0 in league today against 2nd.
    nice , you did an important win
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Heres an interesting thought? Is there such a thing in real life football as an illegal formation?
    Mmh, really illegal would mean fielding 2 keepers or something like this or having not enough players on the pitch (the match is counter with 0-3 then, discussion in another thread). But a formation that leads to a loss of possesion? I can only think of some cases, but there it depends on how the other team plays.

1. If you leave a part of the team uncovered the opponent can concentrate his game play there and thus deserves a possession bonus.
    2. If you park the bus against a team that really plays for possesion, then it is a special case of 1 (in terms of possesion). But due to the compact defense creating chances is not easy, standard situations decide these matches quite often.
    3. If you put a field player not at his usual position it depends on how the player fits into the other position. Normally not well if the position is very difficult from his original one, but some players are multi-talents. I remembered Michael Tarnat doing quite well as a goalie for Bayern Munich in the late 90s when Kahn and the substitute keeper both got injured.

So the thoughts behind Nordeus possession system make sense to me and I can also see some comparisons to RL.
    But it remains hard that if one choose evil tactics (descirbed above) can trick the system and still grabs wins.
    Short question: Was the 3-0 special for him or does he collect points on a regular basis with illegal formations?

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    nice , you did an important win
    something like that I have around 8 points more then 2nd...
    kullehh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

2 more days I think till my contest will be done, I will need to preper a new one...