Page 230 of 385 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Season 38-zz.jpg

nice bidding wars , and the winner is lvl 8 that mean 4* on his team

today :

-i won 5-1 in the league against the 2nd and now i'm 8 points ahead
    -i won 2-0 in the cup at home but i got 2 injuries (beside another one in the league)

anyway good results for today but the injuries came to important players in my squad :/

Is today the day where its lets beat the team in 2nd to go further ahead in the league???
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Is today the day where its lets beat the team in 2nd to go further ahead in the league???
    I think it must be. Everyone in 1st seems to have been playing 2nd and winning today

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I think it must be. Everyone in 1st seems to have been playing 2nd and winning today
    Funny isn't it, I played 2nd and won, You played 2nd and won, Pricop played 2nd and won and Ayman played 2nd and won, I think there was a couple of more players that did the same.

However, I usually play the 2nd place team 4 or 5 times a season because the 2nd placed team changes now and again in my league as I stay clear in the sky in 1st.

Miku Injured.

Season 38-cup.jpg

Comfortable win
    July Fourth likes this.

Started the day with a lunchtime ko, league match at home against 5th place team. The win keeps us just a point adrift of out deadliest rivals.

Result: LONDON CITY 3-0 SVET FC
    Goals: Zola 6, Zola 39, Edmonds 43
    M.o.M: Adam Zola (LC)

We had this match won by halftime, after goals from Adam Zola (2), and Paul Edmonds. All three goals were fine, solo efforts. After the break, we lost our spark, and couldn't add to the goal tally. The win keeps us 2nd, just behind our perennial rivals, Pto Alcudia.

Tonight we had a very tough match in the cup, away in the Ukraine, (another new flag for our collection). Although our opponents are of lower quality by squad, their starting XI is slightly stronger than ours.

Result: FC BAHMUT 2-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Shiri 8, Babentsov 24, Morgada 44
    M.o.M: Hasan (Bah)

We expected a tough match, and so it turned out to be. Our hosts dominated the opening half hour and took a two goal lead through Shiri and Babentsov. We finally got a toe hold in the game, and Hector Morgada gave us some hope, when he scored after a pass from Seamus Flanagan, just before the break. The second half was much more even, but despite all our efforts, we just couldn't conjure an equaliser. The result still gives us a chance in the second leg, and our away goal could be priceless.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Funny isn't it, I played 2nd and won, You played 2nd and won, Pricop played 2nd and won and Ayman played 2nd and won, I think there was a couple of more players that did the same.

However, I usually play the 2nd place team 4 or 5 times a season because the 2nd placed team changes now and again in my league as I stay clear in the sky in 1st.

Miku Injured.
    No not Miku. She can't get injured. She is a genius. I had Norris and Uzumaki injured in my league game. Got a new left back who I named Gil Grissom. Got a new back up left back aswell. Both great trainers. My new ML/AML I haven't decided on a new name but he and Bale are identical but new one is 18yr old. Missed out on the striker last night due to falling asleep. He would have been amazing to compete with Blackstone for the starting role.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    No not Miku. She can't get injured. She is a genius. I had Norris and Uzumaki injured in my league game. Got a new left back who I named Gil Grissom. Got a new back up left back aswell. Both great trainers. My new ML/AML I haven't decided on a new name but he and Bale are identical but new one is 18yr old. Missed out on the striker last night due to falling asleep. He would have been amazing to compete with Blackstone for the starting role.
    Arrrggghhhh... I done that a few times watching the transfer market, spot a player that interests your eyes... fall asleep and find out he goes for like 2 tokens or something when you left him on the favourites list.

Arrrggghhhh... I done that a few times watching the transfer market, spot a player that interests your eyes... fall asleep and find out he goes for like 2 tokens or something when you left him on the favourites list.
    The 3 I did get were all for 2 tokens each. Just found an 18yr old AMC on the market so hope can get him and he turns out to be a fast trainer