Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    8 goals not so much, lol, I am jk, is a great result ,great job :P
    Hahahahaha! Just wait for my 15 - 0 victory >3>
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Adi
    Banned
    what hese mother****ers from Nordeus are doing to me this season it's the latest ****....I'm getting defeats and knocked out from every competition placed 13th...and I am level 33 playing against 25-27s........have far superior team...from day one of the season...thhen I quit investing and now...I guess even a level 20 can kick my ass

guess what mother****ers I'm still gonna post and curse you.........sa va dau muie sa ma cac in gura voastra!!!

my players top level with special ability score goals give assists and are rated 5....**** you, all I do it doesn't matter with your fixed results.........**** off
    Last edited by Adi; 03-22-2013 at 07:35 PM.

CL match i have 18 points now

kullehh FC 9 : 0 SkyDerames

goals :kullehh 26' ~ Wallens 37' - 45' - 74' - 76' - 80' ~ R Santana Joaquim Filho 61' ~ Manici 65' ~ Norris 90'

kullehh injured for 5 days , first injured player this season and MOTM wallens
    (*_*)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Adi, you are always so mad? I lost too against low team, out of cup too, there is no reason to cry, if you are so mad always why you are still playing, why you are doing something what do you hate so much? Better take a break or quit.

I know is hard after so long time but is better
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    CL match i have 18 points now

kullehh FC 9 : 0 SkyDerames

goals :kullehh 26' ~ Wallens 37' - 45' - 74' - 76' - 80' ~ R Santana Joaquim Filho 61' ~ Manici 65' ~ Norris 90'

kullehh injured for 5 days , first injured player this season and MOTM wallens
    Great job, you had a perfect run in the CL grup stage!
    kullehh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Hahahahaha! Just wait for my 15 - 0 victory >3>
    With this new cup system will be hard and against a team from your level it will be pretty hard.

July Fourth 3-1 Sokunthea FC Champions League Group F Round 6
    July Fourth 103.7 3N-4-1-2 - Sokunthea FC 93.0 4-3N-1-2

Nothing to play for here and I basically just named a strong side for this one to finish 6-0-0 in the group stage once again, pretty simple win really, Michu got us our first after Papaleo played him into space, the visitors equalised 5 minutes later when Heffernan found Ogbonna in the area to get his shot on target, Rocastle's excellent cross found L.McNamara to drive it past the keeper for us to get back infront and the away side this time could not find an answer despite Heffernan's efforts in the remainder of the first half and Seaman saved a header on target from the corner, Papaleo made it 3-1 after Michu played it past the defence for Papaleo to easily put it away, other than that the teams generally cancelled each other out for the rest of the game.

Goals: Michu (12) Ogbonna (17) L.McNamara (31) Papaleo (62) MOTM: L.McNamara.
    dv8r likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Adi, you are always so mad? I lost too against low team, out of cup too, there is no reason to cry, if you are so mad always why you are still playing, why you are doing something what do you hate so much? Better take a break or quit.

I know is hard after so long time but is better

you know what I'm gonna do for you I'm gonna give you the password to my account so you can take a look for yourself to see what kind of **** you get to eat at this level

I started by poiting out the flaws when I saw that ppl started leaving the game but others new ones came in I just started taking all my opinions straight to Nordeus by any way

I mean what can you expect from this guys.....I told some days ago to some support agent about the delay of 15-20 mins when you make a substitution and she started talking about pre-defined changes or somth totaly else...

hey bro I played a cup and I was knocked out in the first preliminary round by a team 9 lev lower with 3 star players ....the picture is on some post...2 defeats.......I got 3M out of 2 games...and my salary and bonuses are 15M+....nordeus thinking...and more

Yes but you can do that without insulting them.