Page 252 of 385 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I'm beginning to think why should we bother with counter formations? SimyFC keeps the same formation and beats teams easily as well and she almost has as many goals as me. I started using my own style of 4-5-1 v and score more goals this way. Better than switching every match as that's how most of my low scoring wins have come from
    AS Roma is the same in my league and his team never ever changes it's been 3-4-1-2 for 5 seasons now. sure he doesn't do any 26-0-0 but his TC is as good if not slightly better than my own.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    There a few around AS Roma for one the two teams that beat me in the cups last season are also on my server.
    It's the same story with them, other L7 who I have as friends on different servers are all telling me on FB of similar age increases.
    22yo scouts don't just dry up, there all computer generated IMO so if they are there they are hidden under a pile of 29/27/25yo players that have to bought first.
    That happened to me twice last season.
    There is nothing more annoying than spending 50T on a scout player only to find out that replacement that appears on the list when you bought turns out to be a better player than the one you have just bought.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm beginning to think why should we bother with counter formations? SimyFC keeps the same formation and beats teams easily as well and she almost has as many goals as me. I started using my own style of 4-5-1 v and score more goals this way. Better than switching every match as that's how most of my low scoring wins have come from
    Is there a hidden Team Chemistry? or balance when teams play in a certain formation, I've noticed my team plays at its best when I line up in the 3N-1-3W-1-2 formation, often scoring 6 or 7 past opponents that are 10 less than me, my other formation like 3N-4-1-2 with Miku, seems to struggle against worse teams. Next season I know what my Prioritys are in the Transfer Market or Scout List are... MR and a DMC which next seasons Universal Player if we do continue that.

I've worked out putting too many players in attacking positions ends up in poor results, I think possession play in the midfield is the key in this game at the moment.

Every game I have lost this season I have had the upper hand, in terms of quality, possession, shots, more or less everything.
    My observations are:
    1 Tackle count is way higher than in previous seasons also giving away more fouls=FK tried Normal tackle and reverted to easy no change.
    2 Shots on target ratio has dropped by around 30% in most games = less goals for after same number of games.
    3 Susceptible to corners 6 goals conceded all three DC's have SA 75% of those have come from 2/3* players against 5*& scouts.
    4 In all games that I have not won at home. And here is the key factor in my opinion, it may look small but if the factor is high enough it could be the answer to the big change in results. My ticket prices have not changed since last season and no ground upgrades, I max out at 31k in the games in question, 3% bomus as opposed to 5%.
    I suggest you start checking this more often when results are not what you expected.
    What you will find is gate income is down but merchandise will be up by the difference, again my opinion but not as noticeable when done this way to some of course.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 03-23-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Is there a hidden Team Chemistry? or balance when teams play in a certain formation, I've noticed my team plays at its best when I line up in the 3N-1-3W-1-2 formation, often scoring 6 or 7 past opponents that are 10 less than me, my other formation like 3N-4-1-2 with Miku, seems to struggle against worse teams. Next season I know what my Prioritys are in the Transfer Market or Scout List are... MR and a DMC which next seasons Universal Player if we do continue that.

I've worked out putting too many players in attacking positions ends up in poor results, I think possession play in the midfield is the key in this game at the moment.
    There could be.. Or it's just random no matter what formation is used

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Every game I have lost this season I have had the upper hand, in terms of quality, possession, shots, more or less everything.
    My observations are:
    1 Tackle count is way higher than in previous seasons also giving away more fouls=FK tried Normal tackle and reverted to easy no change.
    2 Shots on target ratio has dropped by around 30% in most games = less goals for after same number of games.
    3 Susceptible to corners 6 goals conceded all three DC's have SA 75% of those have come from 2/3* players against 5*& scouts.
    4 In all games that I have not won at home. And here is the key factor in my opinion, it may look small but if the factor is high enough it could be the answer to the big change in results. My ticket prices have not changed since last season and no ground upgrades, I max out at 31k in the games in question, 3% bomus as opposed to 5%.
    I suggest you start checking this more often when results are not what you expected.
    What you will find is gate income is down but merchandise will be up by the difference, again my opinion but not as noticeable when done this way to some of course.
    I also found that in a lot of games my striker or attacker gets into a 1 vs 1 position and instead of shooting, he passes to a defender or someone who hardly scores...and of course the shot goes wide or over. That's very annoying

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I also found that in a lot of games my striker or attacker gets into a 1 vs 1 position and instead of shooting, he passes to a defender or someone who hardly scores...and of course the shot goes wide or over. That's very annoying
    Thank godness that Tony Adams can score goals.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 13 & 14 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 11 & 12 + CL ROUND 6

So yesterday (Friday) and today (Sunday) we played 3 games: One CL and two League games in which we managed to win all three with no major complications. Our win against the Kazakh team "FC BOLA" in the CL tournament meant that we secured the group win, ending at 15points (5-0-1). This groupwin means also that we will be facing the 2nd runner up in group H, which is the german team "FC Strikeforce". The first leg of the eighth-finals will be played tomorrow, and we will play our first game away and then the return at home. Despite that, I´m confident that we will manage to win both meetings without any problems.

In the other two games (league) we managed to beat the Thai team "Man Utd" and the Swedish team "EFC". The first game ended 0 - 1 and the other one 3 - 0. Zlatan Ibrahimović , Branislav Ivanović, Xherdan Shaqiri and Miralem Pjanić managed to score one goal each.

Tomorrow we have 2 games on the schedule. The first is a league game and we are facing the US team "Dani DC" and the second one is as mentioned earlier the CL game against the german team "FC Strikeforce". Despite that both games will be played away and with a hour interval, I´m confident that we will manage to win both.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCP
    Well I have been busy the last few days hope I didn't miss to much. Most results of my matches are decent but my away cup games beats the odds though. Wasn't able to watch the game and personally I find it over the top.

Season 38-t11.jpg

Later today we have a cup game against the #2 in the league and tommorrow against the #3 first real test in the league is coming up.

Season 38-t11.1.jpg

If there are things I missed and need to know from the last days fill me in plz.

Champions League Last 16 Draw

As expected there was no real surprises in the group stages with all of strongest sides in each of the 8 groups progressing with 6 of these being group winners, Only ourselves and Ttrabzonspor had 6-0-0 records. The draw has turned out very favourable for the likes of Kadir FC and a side that played in my L15 league last season Hurray FC. But Looking at the draw, July Fourth will be the team to beat for anyone if they want to win this Champions League this season.

Champions League Winner Odds
    July Fourth 1/2
    Kadir FC 7/1
    Ttrabzonspor 9/1
    Hurray FC 12/1
    Coloz United 14/1
    Barca 16/1
    Puddle FC 20/1
    Yasothon United 20/1
    "Thai Team" 25/1
    PFC Sa 25/1
    Lion FC 33/1
    Vario 33/1
    SR Napoli 40/1
    Geneva 50/1
    SLU Budziszow 100/1
    FC L. francezve 100/1
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-23-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    dv8r likes this.