Page 282 of 385 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

League Round 15: Mikel FC 0-5 Harrogate Town

Goals: Uzumaki (2', 71') Norris (12', 17', 36'
    MOTM: Norris

Champios League Last 16 2nd Leg: Harrogate Town 7-0 Omonoia (Harrogate Town win 13-0 on aggregate)

Goals: Norris (1'), Neville (32'), Haruno (34'), Jones (57'), Bale (62'), Solskjaer (67'), Giel (82')
    MOTM: Neville

No match reports tonight as I am on my phone. Both games were within a 15 minute stint. Norris played amazing in both games and could have had more goals. Finally got his 1st MOTM award in the league game. The cup saw reserves mainly pray. Solskjaer is one of my players to power train next season properly and do little bits as I can now. I am looking forward to the next round of the CL and I feel my toughest challenge will be against the 2nd seed team if they make it through.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

League Round 15: Mikel FC 0-5 Harrogate Town

Goals: Uzumaki (2', 71') Norris (12', 17', 36'
    MOTM: Norris

Champios League Last 16 2nd Leg: Harrogate Town 7-0 Omonoia (Harrogate Town win 13-0 on aggregate)

Goals: Norris (1'), Neville (32'), Haruno (34'), Jones (57'), Bale (62'), Solskjaer (67'), Giel (82')
    MOTM: Neville

No match reports tonight as I am on my phone. Both games were within a 15 minute stint. Norris played amazing in both games and could have had more goals. Finally got his 1st MOTM award in the league game. The cup saw reserves mainly pray. Solskjaer is one of my players to power train next season properly and do little bits as I can now. I am looking forward to the next round of the CL and I feel my toughest challenge will be against the 2nd seed team if they make it through.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

July Fourth 1-1 Thai Team Champions League Last 16, 2nd Leg (July Fourth win 6-1 on Aggregate)
    July Fourth 104.0 3N-4-1-2 - Thai Team 94.4 3N-1-1-3W-2

In this match which was a dead rubber effectively with us holding a 5-0 lead from the first leg, Thai Team were effectively playing for pride and they almost pulled off a shock win against July Fourth here, July Fourth were less than stellar but didn't need to be on their game in all honesty, Just never really created anything, The key moments were when Thai Team took a shook lead through a long range Hazard finish, They should of made it 2-0 near the end of the game after coming close on the attack first from Ologuns shot that went for a corner and then the corner was close too but Ramirez was able to clear it, we were spared our blushes here on the night after Rocky scored from a free kick in the 90th minute. The Kadir manager supported our opponents again, no idea why even bother when we lead 5-0 from the first leg.

Goals: Hazard (29) Rocastle (90) MOTM: Idrogo (Opponents GK... no wonder)

We go on to play not suprisingly Coloz United in the Quarter-Finals... after they won 3-1 tonight. This could be tough especially when that Kadir keeps on supporting our opponents... He also recently changed his team name from Kadir FC to GALATASARAY in capital letters...
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-26-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Sorry for double post
    July Fourth likes this.

skipped my 2nd leg champ league and lost 1-3 at home T_T and kick out from CL, but i still love this game

TRAINING Update...

BOTH Miku and Michu require 1 skill point each to become Legends.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    TRAINING Update...

BOTH Miku and Michu require 1 skill point each to become Legends.
    Woo. So will it be done by DM?

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Woo. So will it be done by DM?
    I have 0 green boosters on hand... Most likely tomorrow afternoon. But no need to hurry it up now because they will both get there very soon.

Attention will move across to L.McNamara and Mensah since they are 25 and are coming towards the end of their power training windows at the end of this season, I will see if I can get those 2 players close to 8* or should I think about stocking up on greens for next season now?
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-26-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have 0 green boosters on hand... Most likely tomorrow afternoon. But no need to hurry it up now because they will both get there very soon.

Attention will move across to L.McNamara and Mensah since they are 25 and are coming towards the end of their power training windows at the end of this season, I will see if I can get those 2 players close to 8* or should I think about stocking up on greens for next season now?
    Could be worth stocking up now.

Our league match today, away in Denmark, was a very disappointing affair. The result effectively ends any chance we had of winning the league.

Result: PTO ALCUDIA 3-0 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Berrios 12pen, Kyrtegos 17, Berrios 28
    M.o.M: Habdas (PTO)

The match was virtually over after just half an hour, as our hosts scored three times in the space of 16 minutes, through Berrios 2, and Kyrtegos. We never mustered a shot at goal until the 74th minute. The win puts our rival, 4 points clear of us now, and we've actually dropped to third place on goal difference. Even if we win every one of our remaining games, we would still need both 1st and 2nd to drop points, to give us a chance of the trophy.

Our late match, saw our return CL match in Papua New Guinea. We had a 2-1 lead from the first leg so our usual tactics changed slightly from usual.

Result: TONGFANG UNITED 0-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Morgada 71
    M.o.M: Jan Fredriksen (LC)

With us holding a slender lead from the home leg, manager Billy Wheeler changed from his usual tactics, and played with just one striker, plumping for an extra midfielder. We still had most of the play, but the score remained. nervously, at 0-0. We knew that with the away goal, our opponents would only need 1 goal to put us out. As the game entered the final quarter, Hector Morgada saw the coaching staff getting ready to make a substitution, and saw his number on the board. This seemed to inspire him, and a minute later, he weaved his way through the home defence to bag our winner.

So we are through to the quarters of the CL, where we will play the strongest team in the competition. Frankly, I would have prefered today's two match results to have been reversed. I could have lived with defeat in the cup, if it meant we still had a chance of league glory.

Ljepoje, July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33