Page 292 of 385 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Last league result, just a 2-0 away but is welcome
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Today I have my CL game against a fairly weak team.. The weakest I've met so far, I'm still wondering how they got this far.. Although in the semis I have a difficult game against a token buyer only 0.5 weaker then me

Davidnono FC 0-4 July Fourth League Round 17
    Davidnono FC 94.1 3W-1-3N-2N-1 - July Fourth 104.2 3W-1-3W-1-2

July Fourth took a step closer to retaining their league title after an easy 4-0 win over Davidnono in Macedonia. It was plain sailing without too much trouble in a match we clearly dominated from start to finish again, July Fourth took the lead quite early on from an excellent strike from L.McNamara from inside the area, Then we soon followed it up after Papaleo's shot somehow found the goal after deflecting off a defender, Next Papaleo was on hand to pass it square to Michu to easily beat the keeper who was left helpless after the shot was put out of reach, Vasko then had a free-kick blocked just before HT, the second half started with a shot from Savage that also hit a defender and found its way into the goal, other than that the game remained quiet until the end where L.McNamara got through on goal and put it wide and a Papaleo free-kick hit the wall. We played with a 3 wide defence rather than 3 narrow since we did a little bit of squad rotation in this game.

Goals: L.McNamara (18) Papaleo (25) Michu (36) Savage (46) MOTM: Papaleo.

A win at home against Maxim FC Tomorrow should surely seal up the title for July Fourth, but if Maxim were to pull it off again and beat us, then we would still have some work to do until the end of the eague season.

Long wait until after 9PM GMT for our CL Quarter-Final first leg crunch tie against Coloz United, an active manager that watches his games often.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-28-2013 at 09:34 AM.
    dv8r and FCP like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Shock result. Matty FC 1-0 Wael FC.

An 89th minute goal sinks Wael FC and gives us the chance to extend our lead at the top of the table to 5 points.
    July Fourth and FCP like this.

Apprentice
    Got kicked out of the cup yesterday. Ofcourse by a higher level player but I should have one both games. He tied me in the first game in the 88 minute and won 0-1 though I dominated all stats. Still unbeaten in the league and CL.

Chronicles from the Eagles...

CL quarter final - We played the 1st leg at home in our capacity filled Yeah Stadium against Chimera Fc of Milan. Funny but true, after do many epic battles the past almost 6 seasons - both manager and the veteran players in the team are already battle tested. We now play a methodical game, watch play develop and make changes strictly on need basis.

The match started on a very slow pace with both teams cancelling each other out and no clear cut chances. On the 21st minute - Zola (MC) found Cho (MC) in space with a perfectly tailored pass and Cho riffled the shot to the back of the net (1-0) to the Eagles. 5 minutes later - a high cross from Baggio (AMC) was met in the air by Crawford(he needs no introduction) to give the Eagles 2-0. As expected, Chimera team manager made furious changes and changed formation from narrow butterfly to classic 4-4-2 for a more balanced playing style. He was duly rewarded when Ramirez attacked down the flank past the last defender to pull one back for the away side.

Match ended 2-1 in favour of the Eagles. Return leg away in 48hrs. Barring a catastrophic collapse, the Eagles should go through over 2 legs. Batistuta was largely anonymous for the entire 90min. Hopefully he bounced back in the return leg. Of note, O.D Ben now AML could only play from the bench.

League match in 2hrs...stayed tuned.
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    Trouble for Xoan FC! After 45 minutes the result of 2:0 for Manchester City. Both goals were scored by Matheu Dionisio. First in 9th minute and second in 25th. So far, nothing special from Xoan FC except a free kick that was saved by Milan Srdanovic.
    Second half: Nothing special happened until 66th minute where someone made a foul on Dionisio, the player was warned by the ref, Dionisio was chosen to take the free kick, and he scored!! Manchester City - Xoan FC 3:0! Dionisio (9,25,66)
    Goal for Xoan fc! Dinh Dong (spelt bad because his name has special characters I can't write :P) with a flying header after a corner in 74th minute.
    The match is over!

Apprentice
    Forgot to mention: This was the first time Xoan FC lost a game this season. His record was 16-0-0 and now it's 16-0-1
    They're still 5 points clear though, but I hope they can still lose to any team!

By the time I kick-off my league match tonight, it will have been 28 hours since my last game. Then I have back-to-back matches, 15 minutes apart.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    By the time I kick-off my league match tonight, it will have been 28 hours since my last game. Then I have back-to-back matches, 15 minutes apart.
    What a load of bollocks this scheduling is from T11...
    Chris Rath likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*