Page 302 of 385 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm going back to where I think about the value of the red packs and not restoring those players as I would normally would do. If I feel I have sufficent cover or its not really that important to use the packs, then I'm going to leave the player out for the injured period, I'm out the cup ages ago, I am clear by 11 points in the league now and I won both 1st legs of the Champions League KO stages well so I'm trying to save reds by not healing some of the relatively important players like Zidane, Mensah and Vasko which would of set me back nearly 45 reds, with Power Training I find I sometimes may have to buy some red packs as well as greens but if I can save up some reds for next season, then that will help me. If say Michu and Miku were to get injured again then that will be all my current saved up reds gone in an instant. When I get a 2 day injury, I tend to spend 5 reds and let the player heal after maintenance.
    Yeah i wouldn't have bothered too if it were only one striker and some other player. But i play with 3 STs in my squad, 2 titulars. On top of that, i'm PT'ing Lender's One on one SA atm, and missing 8 sps to finish. It's not like i could let him stay injured 5 days. Hutton, i could spare him, but it turned 39,2 and it might be time to overlay him to 7* since he's 24 yo already. At any rate, i'm still toe to toe with bakuretsu storm in league, both with 16-0-2 records. I have +77 GD, he has +55. Hutton scored 17 goals in 16 matches, so i'm letting him on immediatly to let him win both MVP and Scorer boards.

LOL... We both have a Miku, Norris and a Ramirez each... =) Nothing wrong with getting a Miku, Most teams should get a Miku, It's got the awesomeness factor, My Miku is still learning in all honesty, there must be a hidden experience stat. I think a 30 year old with the same quality as an 18 year old will play better due to experience.

Champions FC, hardly Champions if they lose games 10-0.
    Yeah my Miku has only just got to 5* and she is doing good. Can play MC or AMC. My whole team is going to be together for a fair few years.

And yeah champions are useless. There 3rd from bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Yeah i wouldn't have bothered too if it were only one striker and some other player. But i play with 3 STs in my squad, 2 titulars. On top of that, i'm PT'ing Lender's One on one SA atm, and missing 8 sps to finish. It's not like i could let him stay injured 5 days. Hutton, i could spare him, but it turned 39,2 and it might be time to overlay him to 7* since he's 24 yo already. At any rate, i'm still toe to toe with bakuretsu storm in league, both with 16-0-2 records. I have +77 GD, he has +55. Hutton scored 17 goals in 16 matches, so i'm letting him on immediatly to let him win both MVP and Scorer boards.
    I think in your situation with Lenders and Hutton I would of had to of spend the red packs myself as your locked in a close battle with your main rivals again for the league and can't afford to drop points. Chances are for future seasons every game can become important as you 2 clubs look if your going to be in the same league every season and obviously you need to push them to the end, I have had no league challengers for 4 seasons now, but when I got injured players I still spent the red packs because I had them to use.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah my Miku has only just got to 5* and she is doing good. Can play MC or AMC. My whole team is going to be together for a fair few years.

And yeah champions are useless. There 3rd from bottom
    I was thinking the other day, I think it was sometime last week about generations in Top Eleven and I think a generation lasts 4 seasons with players age and training etc. It seems like a squad of 22 for a team will most likely had their entire team replaced by another 22 players in 4 seasons time. Be interesting to see how my team looks at the end of next season, since I still have the squad lists for the end of the last 3 seasons on my team showcase. Plus the first 2 training bands of 18-21 and 22-25 are both 4 seasons long.

I was thinking the other day, I think it was sometime last week about generations in Top Eleven and I think a generation lasts 4 seasons with players age and training etc. It seems like a squad of 22 for a team will most likely had their entire team replaced by another 22 players in 4 seasons time. Be interesting to see how my team looks at the end of next season, since I still have the squad lists for the end of the last 3 seasons on my team showcase. Plus the first 2 training bands of 18-21 and 22-25 are both 4 seasons long.
    Most my players are 18 or 19 so can stay together for a while. I think it's going to be a squad built around Miku, Blackstone and Solskjaer

Most my players are 18 or 19 so can stay together for a while. I think it's going to be a squad built around Miku, Blackstone and Solskjaer
    With the exception of Miku 18, Michu 19 everyone else is 22 or over... players bought from scouts and some are aging badly now... =( Zidane will be finished soon.

I think in your situation with Lenders and Hutton I would of had to of spend the red packs myself as your locked in a close battle with your main rivals again for the league and can't afford to drop points. Chances are for future seasons every game can become important as you 2 clubs look if your going to be in the same league every season and obviously you need to push them to the end, I have had no league challengers for 4 seasons now, but when I got injured players I still spent the red packs because I had them to use.
    Yeah but we decided to unfriend the last day of this season, cause since we're both good teams it'd be a shame to compete each time rather then win both. He's doing great in CL too winning 1-5 with an avg main eleven stronger than his. He lost the previous match very prolly cause he didn't make it to watch. Altho we're great buddies, shouldn't be bad to both brag our coolness instead of competing each year lol
    July Fourth likes this.

I did the same, instead of going for scouts i preferred a bunch of 19 yo 4* 29Q generated by engine at season start. All of them are fast trainers, and all of them are 6* since last week too, probably retaining the 6th * early next season as well. I tend to get attached to my players expecially when you invest on them and see them grow, rather then going on scouts which grants numbers but in the end don't level really at an admirable pace. I do think scouts longevity is about 2-3 season max excluding PT, which anyways i find useless on them. due to the very little reward it poses.

My only thought is i didn't find any 18 yo on transfer list this season apart for the lately arrive DMC which since when replaced the scout ross brang the team to finally good performances.

With the exception of Miku 18, Michu 19 everyone else is 22 or over... players bought from scouts and some are aging badly now... =( Zidane will be finished soon.
    Yeah I think these guys will be a good bunch of lads to get me up a few levels.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I did the same, instead of going for scouts i preferred a bunch of 19 yo 4* 29Q generated by engine at season start. All of them are fast trainers, and all of them are 6* since last week too, probably retaining the 6th * early next season as well. I tend to get attached to my players expecially when you invest on them and see them grow, rather then going on scouts which grants numbers but in the end don't level really at an admirable pace. I do think scouts longevity is about 2-3 season max excluding PT, which anyways i find useless on them. due to the very little reward it poses.

My only thought is i didn't find any 18 yo on transfer list this season apart for the lately arrive DMC which since when replaced the scout ross brang the team to finally good performances.
    I only started doing it this season to get a group for the next few years