Page 301 of 385 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Just league activity for us today. Second place team only managed a draw in their early game, so a win for us, would put us level on points. But they have a vastly superior goal difference.

Result: LONDON CITY 6-0 GIUSEPPE FC
    Goals: Flanagan 19, Zola 20, Flanagan 28, Zola 43, Lanwer 81, Zola 87
    M.o.M: Paul Edmonds

This was a good, but slightly frustrating, result, against the bottom team. Two goals apiece from Seamus Flanagan and Adam Zola, gave us a comfortable lead at the break, but the goals just would not come in the second half, until the last ten minutes, when substitute, Bjorn Lanwer and a hat-trick strike from Zola, completed the scoring. It put us level with second place, with identical goal difference, but we have scored 1 goal less, so remain thrird. Just 1 more goal, would have put us 2nd.
    6-0 is more then ok :P great job!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    League Round 18: Champions FC 0-10 Harrogate Town

Goals: Miku (2', 9'), Haruno (18', 84'), Bale (43', 50', 82'), Giel (60', 78'), Solskjaer (61')
    MOTM: Haruno

This was the kind of result I was looking for after the surprise loss in the CL yesterday.

Miku (sorry July I had to steal the name) is proving a real hit 2 league games and 3 goals so far. played as a sub in 2 CL games but not been a hit on that scene yet. The squad is really gelling together and no matter who plays they seem to fit in well. Solskjaer is proving to be a good sub striker who will prob soon become a number one striker ahead of Blackstone who is massive with the assists but his goals have dried up again. Gaston Ramirez picked up an injury and will be out for 3 days so Bale will be back in the starting line up. It is a surprise that Bale has lost out to Ramirez as Bale has been phenomenal since joining Harrogate last season. He trained super hard early this season to go from 4* to 6* and was a rock on the left but Ramirez is starting to fit in really well.
    I'm missing this days at low level, I want to score 10 again..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    League game today.

Attachment 4204
    Great job :P
    FCP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentino View Post
    Estou na 3º temporada em 1º na Liga, minha meta e vencer a Liga novamente pela 3º vez consecutiva e chegar pelo menos a semi finais da Liga dos Campeões.
    Please use english

League, Matchday 18:

I will skip my usual commentary summary due to an extreme amount of being pissed off by these Nordeus pretending-to-do-their-job devs (and i'm trying to be nice despite all). We started playing with his 4-4-2 flat vs my 4-1-2-1-2 ND. Let alone the quality difference, first half ended 0-0 with 10 occasions appearing on my side. Every single occasion was marked with "But it goes wide"; cause ofc 7 stars players have a 100% fail ratio expecially against 1 star opponents in defense and as goalkeeper. In the second half i kept 80% ball possession and couldn't score (it goes fkin-wide!) untill minute 64 with 3 straight goals from 30 meters. Let alone the idiocy of missing 20 one on one occasions, i scored 2 more times again with outside shoots while everything inside the area was a fail.

Ending with a mastepiece: the very second i used my last substitution (minute 75), there were 2 fouls with the usual "was it inside? is it penalty?" bull**** which injured both Hutton (78') and Lenders (80') and ended up just in two free kicks (not a single foul was committed by eagles in the whole match until that moment, so no fkin hard tackling, mr. Nordeus devs).
    So summarizing, a match which at minute 65 was 0-0 still with a 17Q difference, an effective counter formation, 80% ball possession and friggin 25 shoots total. Thank you Nor-fail-deus.

25 red packs later (5 days for Hutton, 2 for Lenders) we are again first place in league widening our gap by 4 points.

NB: Becker (7* amc SS) got subbed for a 4* aml mid second half.

New Team 5 - 0 Nordeus Craps

/rant
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-29-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    dv8r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    League Round 18: Champions FC 0-10 Harrogate Town

Goals: Miku (2', 9'), Haruno (18', 84'), Bale (43', 50', 82'), Giel (60', 78'), Solskjaer (61')
    MOTM: Haruno

This was the kind of result I was looking for after the surprise loss in the CL yesterday.

Miku (sorry July I had to steal the name) is proving a real hit 2 league games and 3 goals so far. played as a sub in 2 CL games but not been a hit on that scene yet. The squad is really gelling together and no matter who plays they seem to fit in well. Solskjaer is proving to be a good sub striker who will prob soon become a number one striker ahead of Blackstone who is massive with the assists but his goals have dried up again. Gaston Ramirez picked up an injury and will be out for 3 days so Bale will be back in the starting line up. It is a surprise that Bale has lost out to Ramirez as Bale has been phenomenal since joining Harrogate last season. He trained super hard early this season to go from 4* to 6* and was a rock on the left but Ramirez is starting to fit in really well.
    LOL... We both have a Miku, Norris and a Ramirez each... =) Nothing wrong with getting a Miku, Most teams should get a Miku, It's got the awesomeness factor, My Miku is still learning in all honesty, there must be a hidden experience stat. I think a 30 year old with the same quality as an 18 year old will play better due to experience.

Champions FC, hardly Champions if they lose games 10-0.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-29-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    New Team 5 - 0 Nordeus Craps

/rant
    That sucks big time having getting your 2 main strikers injured like that, all those reds gone =(, I don't know what I would do if that situation, But I think I had something similar happen when I first started playing, getting a striker injured then subbed him with another striker and he got injured as well... hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That sucks big time having getting your 2 main strikers injured like that, all those reds gone =(, I don't know what I would do if that situation, But I think I had something similar happen when I first started playing, getting a striker injured then subbed him with another striker and he got injured as well... hmmm.
    What pisses me off the most is that it's like it was caculated. Against a team i won 8-0 first leg using reserves, to draw for 65 mins when every condition was overwhelmingly met to crush them, just when i did need to win at all costs, plus injuring 2 strikers right when i spent my last sub, it's just evilish bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL... We both have a Miku, Norris and a Ramirez each... =) Nothing wrong with getting a Miku, Most teams should get a Miku, It's got the awesomeness factor, My Miku is still learning in all honesty, there must be a hidden experience stat. I think a 30 year old with the same quality as an 18 year old will play better due to experience.

Champions FC, hardly Champions if they lose games 10-0.
    Think you should try to play each other. As you both have the same players, that would really confuse everyone, the teams, the ref, the crowd, etc.

Question: If there is the same player on both teams, how many times could he be booked before seeing a red card?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    What pisses me off the most is that it's like it was caculated. Against a team i won 8-0 first leg using reserves, to draw for 65 mins when every condition was overwhelmingly met to crush them, just when i did need to win at all costs, plus injuring 2 strikers right when i spent my last sub, it's just evilish bull****.
    I'm going back to where I think about the value of the red packs and not restoring those players as I would normally would do. If I feel I have sufficent cover or its not really that important to use the packs, then I'm going to leave the player out for the injured period, I'm out the cup ages ago, I am clear by 11 points in the league now and I won both 1st legs of the Champions League KO stages well so I'm trying to save reds by not healing some of the relatively important players like Zidane, Mensah and Vasko which would of set me back nearly 45 reds, with Power Training I find I sometimes may have to buy some red packs as well as greens but if I can save up some reds for next season, then that will help me. If say Michu and Miku were to get injured again then that will be all my current saved up reds gone in an instant. When I get a 2 day injury, I tend to spend 5 reds and let the player heal after maintenance.