Page 310 of 385 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Champions League, Quarter Final, Leg 2.

Seems like the 20's are my worst luck possible. Against a team which we defeated 1-8 away, at home we couldn't go over the 3-1. Despite that, we had over 10 clear goal chanches again this time. I'm starting to think that Nordeus likes to burden certain "odds against" every team 1st in league and fighting in cups too. Because with same formations, same tactics, and even home, how can an average 6.3 stars team miss so much in front of the goal.
    For the first 40 minutes we had about 15 chanches for a goal, but as before mentioned here, all of them were set "it goes wide" by Nordeus' troll captains. Of them, 5 were on Mark Lenders feet: letting along the 50 skill point needed to raise his 1on1 special ability, i wonder why bother if he fails 5 times on 5 attempts being, effectively, one on one with the keeper. Thanks to Hutton tho we managed to score at least the 1-0 with a great pass to Bob Denver (our defender .-.) which set the first half's lead on our side. In the second half we kept doing what we did in the first: failing every possible goal occasion in front of the keeper while we were abusing Nordeus Trolls opponents as little sissies. After the 18th missed chanche, just when we were about to throw the laptop away, we scored the 2-0 at 56' with Ben Harper (another defender!) served by Bob Denver (another defender!!). Not bad for using attacking mentality, full pitch, offside trap!
    But Nordeus' troll just couldn't leave off by that and decided: on the surely, totally and very FIRST different colour action we saw for the whole match (and the last one) the extraterrestri Golovinov, a Q19 2* DMC makes a counter (?) dribling both Callaghan (38Q 6*) and Harper (35Q 5*) and shooting from the near area beating even Price (40Q 7* GK) for the immediate 2-1! It took us another 3 chanches one on one for Lenders to be able to score the final 3-1 (87').

With 21 shoots for us and 11 for them (only one being signaled as coloured action), the MoM was... my defender Callaghan!

God bless Nord-troll-deus sama.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-30-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Chris Rath likes this.

League update: abdul FC - FC Kneipenkick 0-5
    Mosqueda (1.), Gürser (40.), Tonseth (43., 55., 85.), honerable mentioned Kunz, who prepared 3 goals.

League standing:
    Season 38-leaguestanding19.jpg

Tomorrow we face Bully FC at home, sadly at Easter lunch-time.

CL update: FC Kneipenkick 3-0 La Salle FC (6-1 aggregate)
    Sutter (36.), Tonseth (53.), Clemens (61.). Kunz injured after 40 minutes.

Big respect to La Salles manager, who fielded two times a formation not listed in the tactics guides and made the quarter finals very interesting. Kunz injury was bad luck, but thanks to red packs it is reduced from 4 to 1 day, so he ' ll be back after server maintenance.

Season 38-clupdate.jpg
    All favorites won, big clash with Toshi in the semis.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-30-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    No more CL for me. Draw on the second leg, and there is no reason i have lost this match. Screenshots later, when i'll be stressless.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-kicked.html

Psssst.....

+ My opponent got his DC injured in the first leg in the 73th min & I got my MC injured in the 2nd leg at the same time... Also, he scored his both goals (in the 1th leg and 2nd leg) almost at the same time, 53min resp 63min.

The whole CUP & CL system stinks!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 03-30-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    FC Barcelona likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Psssst.....

That is bad luck.

Psssst.....

+ My opponent got his DC injured in the first leg in the 73th min & I got my MC injured in the 2nd leg at the same time... Also, he scored his both goals (in the 1th leg and 2nd leg) almost at the same time, 53min resp 63min.

I don't believe in coincidences. In elimination match of cup this season, i was playing with a scout buyer who pt'd his scouts aswell. Despite this he was using terrible tactics and i was doing my proper job. In both legs i got a red card in the same exact minute (17) and got a goal against in the same exact way right after (counter-one on one- goal).

ALso.

Here is some more trolling in my CL. I guess i was the less burdened in the end. I shouldn't complain since the strongest are out, but i do think the troll hammer will get me in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    That is bad luck.

Ähh, thats nothing! Last season I got beaten by a "Robot-player" in the CL Finals after penalty shootouts ...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Psssst.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    That is bad luck.
    I'm on iPhone right now, you'll see the screenshots tomorrow. This was not normal here. My players performed like freakin 2 stars players, full morale, full life and max winning bonus. It was - again - no reasons to explain this result. Nordeus are taking a really bad way here.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Addicted
    just had a good laugh:

#1: 1game
    #2: 3games
    #3: 2games
    #4: 5 or more games (dont excatly and i'm to lazy to search through all games)

but my scorers and passers are not top, cause i had too many changes in my squad

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    I'm on iPhone right now, you'll see the screenshots tomorrow. This was not normal here. My players performed like freakin 2 stars players, full morale, full life and max winning bonus. It was - again - no reasons to explain this result. Nordeus are taking a really bad way here.
    Yes, such things really suck. Had some similar issues last season when I played a weaker team and it felt on the cellphone like I watched the match with a 10 game minutes delay. As I concequence I lost 0-1. I was quite angry , but it was only a league match and I could get something from it.

Apprentice

Hello everyone! Today match is between Murat FC (8th) vs Ottawa Blue Claw (1st). It was a very surprising game and very unexpected match. A lot of missed and mistake by Ottawa Blue Claw. The game began playing for the Falcons but they couldn't find the net and lose the ball. During the second half, 67' Ageç commit a foul in a promising area of score, but Lennon missed the shoot. In the 77', Yaganov commit a fault leading the player for Murat injure and out of the game. This fault gave Murat a free kick and Dilli gave an excellent pass for Ageç to score the only goal of the match. A very, very surprising lost for the Capital Falcons. We hope they regain their straight in the next match.

Highlight:
    67' Yellow Card for Ageç (Murat)
    77`Yellow Card for Yaganov (Ottawa Blue Claw)
    77' Hasdemir injure
    77' Goal by Ageç (pass from Dilli)

A conference after the match was held in the Murat FC's Stadium. Only the manager was there.
    Q: What happened in the match?
    A: We just lost a match, big surprise, eh? We aren't playing very well lately it seems that we still need to work out into some new strategies. We have lost too many matches and very often. Although, we look far superior; we cannot under estimate our opponent. I will find a new strategies for our next match.
    Q: Are you going to switch any of your players?
    A: No, I am happy with my players, and I will not penalize any of them.
    Q: When will Craig (Rayner) be back in the field?
    A: He was out for at least 3 Months, he is hopefully recovery very soon. I believe, you will see him practicing next next week (Tomorrow).
    Q: After this performance, are you making any changes for the Champions League?
    A: Yes, I am. However, I will not tell you right now what I am planning.

And this is all for today's match. See you this Tuesday (6 hours later) for the Champions League match.

Hello, Hello! What a match we got today for the Champions League! Ottawa Blue Claw surprisingly show an skillful match today against Aun FC. Today, the Canadian team visit the beautiful city of Bangkok, Thailand. Ottawa Blue Claw, have came back from the lost match against Aun FC (3:2) in their own house. However, today is a different story. Let's review the match for today. During the first match, Aun FC has the possession of the ball more often than Ottawa Blue Claw, it seems that the Canadian Team was playing a very defensive. Krautzun saw his first yellow card in the 13' minutes. Aun took the free-kick but McKennily was there to stop the ball. During the 31' minutes Krautzun commit another foul! He saw his second card which became a red card, and Ottawa Blue Claw was playing with only 10 players!! Oh my! They know, they need a victory but playing with only five players that's very hard for the Canadian to come back! 41' Aimaburaki commit a fault and receive a yellow card. Great chance for the Falcons, but McKennily hit the wall. During the second half, the Falcons playing with 10 players and very defensive strategy, Horacio Pereyra score the first goal of the match, giving a relief for the Canadians. The Manager, decided to substitute Razen for Theilgaard. 63' McKennily scores from a free kick! 2-0 and Canadian fans very happy. 73' great great pass from Theilgaard to Skaba to score the 3-0 for the Canadian team. What a great timing pass was that. The fans scream that goal that the whole stadium was trembling. 84' Mckennily scores again from a free-kick!! 4-0. 85' Ambrosio score the last goal from a mistake made by Aun FC. What a great match for Ottawa Blue Claw winning with only ten players!

Highlights:
    13' Krautzun receive a yellow card (Ottawa Blue Claw)
    31' Krautzun receive the second yellow card (Ottawa Blue Claw), Ottawa Blue Claw now plays with 10 players
    41' Almaburaki receive a yellow card (Aun FC)
    53' Goal by Pereyra (Ottawa Blue Claw) [3-3]
    58' Theilgaard enters for Razen
    63' McKennily scores [4-3] (Ottawa Blue Claw)
    73' Skaba score (Pass by Theilgaard) [5-3] (Ottawa Blue Claw)
    84' McKennily scores [6-3] (Ottawa Blue Claw)
    85' Ambrosio scores [7-3] (Ottawa Blue Claw)

There were a small conference after the match.
    Q: Krautzun, commit two foul in this match, and you still manage to win this match. How did you do that?
    A: I have to say, I am very disappointing on Krautzun right now. He shouldn't commit those foolish foul. However, I wasn't even expecting to win 5-0. I asked my players to play defensive, because I didn't want our opponent to score. They have done a great job. doing that.
    Q: After the first goal from Pereyra, you jump really high and scream goal!
    A: Yes, yes indeed! Hey! we were losing 3-2, a 3-3 at least gave let us to extra time and penalties kick.
    Q: Why did you decide to switch Razen rather than any other player?
    A: Razen is just as amazing as Lennon, Rayner or any other player, BUT he was just too tired after the last match. I wouldn't risk for him to get into another injury.
    Q: The second and third goal, you were almost crying of happiness!
    A: I must say, playing with 10 players, and leading by 3-0 after a lost what can't I do rather than jump with all the happiness I have? (laugh) Yes,I am a baby cry :P but I am very happy for this victory. Now, we need to concentrated for our next opponent.

And this is all for today!

here is the table for my champions league:

Season 38-scoreboard-cl.pngSeason 38-scoreboard.pngSeason 38-table.jpgSeason 38-ask-devs-march.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League