Page 360 of 385 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At your local betting shop.
    Ok will collect on way to work lol

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Time to dump a few players and get my average down!
    Thats what I'm doing... I got a 4T offer on one of my defenders so I'm accepting that offer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My team rating is exactly 35.0 now.

Now I'm doing it:
    CL FINA: TUAMA 3-0 BENZ FC
    This was it for us. This was the game of the season and we had to win it. We came in feeling confident and Corrales had a chance right at the beginning before Bootform almost made it 1-0 for Benz FC. We were dominating posession but the shots on goal were pretty much equal. The match was looking blocked with our opponents doing some great defencive work.. We needed a magical moment to get this game flowing in our direction and that came with an amazing shot by Legrand. Our MR took the ball and shot it in the top corner where their GK didn't stand a chance. The first half finished with us leading 1-0 and we made some defencive changes to conserve our result. Right after the break Corrales dashed past the defence and gave a superb pass to Messi to make it 2-0. Benz FC tried to score with O'Niel and Radukonov but they failed to hit the target. We were now confident on the win and almost celebrating on the field. The only thing that we needed was a goal from Captain Corrales and it happened when he passed the defence and shot the ball straight passed their keeper to make it 3-0 at the 89'. The only dark side of the game was Legrand's injury during the 90th minute after a very bad head concussion. He'll be out 3 days but he still managed to keep a smile while seeing history being made for his club. The game finished and all of our players ran on the pitch to celebrate as we lifted the first Champions League trophy of our history! We had a great game and our great offencive qualities was the key as well as Dias being a leader in our defence and getting the MOTM award. This was also both Freeman and Messi's last game with Tuama as they are now being sold to make room for more players and 3*s to lower our quality for next season.

Goals: Legrand 41', Messi 51', Corrales 89'
    MOTM: Dias
    July Fourth likes this.

Why is there maitenance now?
    Edit: NVM it works now that was wierd.
    Last edited by CameraLagg; 04-05-2013 at 06:35 PM.

I am promoting on 2nd or 3rd place to level 26 tomorrow not delaying even one season (season 26 -level26) from level 20 and then it was really hard to do so, i am wondering what i will face in 26th level when i will be in the named "shark pool" i mean players from varius levels above 25 or not? i hope though as i have heard that my players will not loose a star because i had very carefully gather them and train them.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 04-05-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

July Fourth 6-1 Ceahlaul League Round 25

We decided to spend 2T to re-arrange our home league game today to a time after our Champions League final so it wasn't in the way, Just a quick summary here, Papaleo got a quick brace on 25 and 26 minutes before Mensah scored a free-kick, Michu scored on 52 minutes and the Papaleo got a hatrick shortly after that and missed a great chance a minute later, The best goal of the game came from Chuck Norris racing past defenders on 74 minutes and shotting past the keeper giving him no chance, Ceahlaul did manage a late equaliser through Stefanovic, but since the season now is over for us baring a last meaningless league game like this one, tomorrow.

Goals: Papaleo (25,26,58 HAT) Mensah (35) Michu (52) Norris (74) Stefanovic (88) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Maxtax likes this.

Players added to TL:

Name: Luis Cunningham
    Star(quality)5*(40)
    Position: GK
    Games played: 0
    Notes: Served as a backup goalkeeper but also for a bit of a profit, super fast trainer and set to leave for 7.29M minimum

Name: Jae Hong-Yoo
    Star (quality): 5*(40)
    Position: MR
    Games played: 0
    Notes: Served as a reserve MR which we never played with all season. Another super fast trainer and set to leave for 7.74M minimum

Name: Javier Pina
    Star (quality) :5*(44)
    Position: MC
    Special ability: Playmaker
    Total games played: 80
    Total goals: 19
    Assists: 8
    Notes: Bought from scouts 2 seasons ago, Javier Pina failed to reach his full potential with a below average spell at Perfect Tactics. Having been pushed out of the main XI by Norris and Fabregas as well as his ability to get yellow cards, he has not played since day 4 of the season and is subject to leave this evening.

Name: Al Kyder
    Star (quality): 6*(46)
    Position: ST
    Played: 5
    Goals: 1
    Assists: 0
    Notes: This player didn't really get into the first XI as Suarez and Nascimento pushed him to 3rd choice striker. He will do better at a new club next season as we can easily get a better 3rd striker who is higher rated.

Name: Klaus Trophobia
    Position: DC/DMC
    Star (quality): 5*(43)
    Played: 5
    Notes: Bought as a DMC backup to Balbuena and played when he was injured, featured in the Champions League final as a substitute.

Name: Marshall Law
    Position: DML/ML
    Star (quality): 5*(42)
    Played: 3
    Notes: Bought as a replacement for Terry Wrist in the DML position and as a player to fill in the ML position but hardly featured due to our ability to play an OOP player and not get penalised.

Name: Stan Dandaliver
    Position: MC
    Star (quality): 6*(45)
    Played: 23
    Goals: 3
    Assists: 1
    Notes: Quite a poor player in terms of attacking, didn't really score much and we did give him chances but failed to impress in his first season

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I am promoting on 2nd or 3rd place to level 26 tomorrow not delaying even one season (season 26 -level26) from level 20 and then it was really hard to do so, i am wondering what i will face in 26th level when i will be in the named "shark pool" i mean players from varius levels above 25 or not? i hope though as i have heard that my players will not loose a star because i had very carefully gather them and train them.
    It depends on your server and how many of the top players are around I've heard so far that there is a League L27.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It depends on your server and how many of the top players are around I've heard so far that there is a League L27.
    I see, thanks for the info July Fourth
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.