Page 350 of 385 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Apprentice
    just won my cup final against a scout buyer who had 2 friends watching

3-0
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

wtf ???
    I have an other team, it's in level one, the MC (best player of the team)
    got injured in the 10th fixture, when he got back after 5 days, he immediately got injured again for 10 days, I healed him yesterday, but he got injured today ..
    the problem is, I lost the 1st place because of his absence ..

Apprentice
    sell him asap. some players are injury prone, like virtual Diaby
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Les Bleus 0-4 July Fourth League Round 24
    Les Bleus 94.3 4-3W-3 - July Fourth 104.6 3-4-1-2 (4-4-2 Classic Last 10 mins)

I don't know... 3N-4-1-2 never works for us at all. We always seemed to struggle scoring goals with it, even with Miku, Michu and Papaleo playing, Maybe its just one of those formations that is deamed too offensive and were always having to back track to win the ball. Was a boring game this. Michu played a pass to Norris to put us infront on 16 mins and the other team never looked like scoring or anything and neither did we missing chances, the action all happened in the final 10 minutes when I suddenly switched to 4-4-2 and we suddenly went from 1-0 to 4-0 in the space of 5 minutes play to justify our dominance in the game, Papaleo with a solo effort beating a defender and slotting it past the keeper, Michu beating defenders wit pace and to strike it hard to beat the keeper and L.McNamara's shot being on target that was saved and out for a corner for only Michu to cross it in for Ramirez to score with the header.

Goals: Norris (16) Papaleo (81) Michu (82) Ramirez (85) MOTM: Michu.

I think I now know what formation NOT to play in tomorrow evenings CL Final.
    dv8r likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Les Bleus 0-4 July Fourth League Round 24
    Les Bleus 94.3 4-3W-3 - July Fourth 104.6 3-4-1-2 (4-4-2 Classic Last 10 mins)

I don't know... 3N-4-1-2 never works for us at all. We always seemed to struggle scoring goals with it, even with Miku, Michu and Papaleo playing, Maybe its just one of those formations that is deamed too offensive and were always having to back track to win the ball. Was a boring game this. Michu played a pass to Norris to put us infront on 16 mins and the other team never looked like scoring or anything and neither did we missing chances, the action all happened in the final 10 minutes when I suddenly switched to 4-4-2 and we suddenly went from 1-0 to 4-0 in the space of 5 minutes play to justify our dominance in the game, Papaleo with a solo effort beating a defender and slotting it past the keeper, Michu beating defenders wit pace and to strike it hard to beat the keeper and L.McNamara's shot being on target that was saved and out for a corner for only Michu to cross it in for Ramirez to score with the header.

Goals: Norris (16) Papaleo (81) Michu (82) Ramirez (85) MOTM: Michu.

I think I now know what formation NOT to play in tomorrow evenings CL Final.
    good to see you know what not to use lol
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    good to see you know what not to use lol
    I've always struggled with that formation, even though quality-wise that would be our strongest team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've always struggled with that formation, even though quality-wise that would be our strongest team.
    Its odd that it works out like that sometimes.

Kevin came up with an idea earlier for our league.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

CUP Final
    Fml FC - Lvl3 VS Lvl6 - Bumblebee
    Manager: Young - Cris P - Nationality Vietnamese VS Old and Wise Experienced TrippleBbb from Hong Kong.

For Fml FC, this is by far the biggest day of the season as they not 1 but 2 title games today. First game is the CUP final against a higher level opponent that hasn't lost a single game in their run to the final. The Hong Kong ''stingers'' had just won 5-0 against the league leader, an all Scout team in his league and found themselves 2 points behind 1st place. They are the best attacking team nearly double GF to the 2nd best attacking team. The whole team performs well especially their Star Striker, who is legend in our eyes, rating at 8.5/game and scoring ratio of 1.3/game, dubbed the Hong Kong Messi. We were not afraid but it seems impossible to keep a clean sheet against a player of his caliber.
    Try to put behind our league title deciding game against 2nd place who's 3 points adrift off us few hours from now, we need to focus on the CUP final. This is more than just any final, there's national pride at stake as the REAL VietNam National team had fallen at MongKok, HongKong 0-1 last week during the Asian Cup group stage, despite dominating the whole match. Revenge is a must!

After many considerations, Fml Fc had brushed aside defensive mentality because after all, attack is the best form of defense. We started the match with 3-1-4-1-1 formation, with attacking mentality personaly instructed for our AMC Mario Goetze, wingers Bale and Suarez and South Korean pop sensation Psy, who's playing in playmaker role as DMC. To battle their strong midfield, we needed attacking mentality, short, quick passing all around the field to control possession. Also pressure was needed so I instructed the team applying the 6 second rules, and press the whole pitch using offside trap, sorta total football tactic.

The match started well, we were confident and controlled 60% possession and had many clear cut chances. Chinese movie star Stephen Chow skipped past the opponent's defense to face the keeper 1on1 but unlucky to clip the post in the 9th minute. The miss didn't effect us as we were very confident passing the ball around and in the 24th minute what comes must come. Pepe had a cheapshot on the HK Messi and while the lad fell to the ground crying, Pepe were free of defensive duties ran 80 yards forward to receive the back pass from the unselfish Goetze to open the score, 1-0 Fml Fc.
    The HK stars showed more commitment after being down 0-1, and gave us hard time starting then. Fabregas was desperate and was booked in 30th minute for sliding challenge on HK Messi. Fans were nervous as Messi ran up to the ball but he failed to clear the wall. Both teams entered the dressing room with the score remains at 1-0 Fml Fc. During Half Time there were discussion whether or not we should opt for more defensive tactics hoping to catch them on the counter but we remain the same as we feel it was too early to be on the defense, simply was too dangerous.

Exciting 2nd Half as both teams played high-paced attacking football but Pepe seems like he was born to stop Messi, the HK starlet went missing most of the match as his team-mates also fail to have a shot on target. Fml Fc number 1 GK, Barack Obama was agitated with his lack of involvement of the game. When the game seems beautifully poised, Fabregas showed wonderful dribbling skills as he nutmegs 3 opponents and puts Bale on a free-run on the left flank. Bale with electric pace down the flanks and he rid of his marker with a heele-chop followed by a vicous shot and made it 2-0. The crowd went wild as the Cup title was ever as close. At this point, Obama forgot to celebrate as he was making a tweet. We were over confident and we almost paid the price. Again and again Messi made Goetze and Beckham earned 1 yellow card each, all in dangerous freekick positions just outside the box. Red and green lazers were shining straight into Messi's face glowing like Darth Sideous's light saber, the Stinger's ST had lost his cool and kept hitting the wall on both occasions. A sign of unprofessionalism, a pety, selfish and childish act of revenge.

The famous Hublot clock indicates 60' of play and with half an hour left, 3 of our midfielders all booked, it's time for tactical change. Lahm and Martinez came on for Beckham and Goetze, while Rooney replaced Chow up front as lone ST, changing to 4-2-3-1 formation, with defensive mentality and countering hoping to catch them on the counter as they need to push for broke. Immediately we were under heavy pressure as waves and waves of attacks rained on us. Michelle's husband had the match of his life as he stopped 3 clear cut chances with in-human reflexes. We struggle to get the ball out of our half but in 88th minute, Obama had inch perfect clearance pass to Rooney and he was quickly facing the keeper. The super-sub faked his shot and went around the keeper and easily puts it in the empty net. As he runs to celebrate, he puts his hands to his head to distress as his goal was denied as a defender had backtracked and cleared on the line for a Fml Corner. Wiping the sweat off his face, Rooney swings in the corner and Fabregas dives in to meet the head. 3-0 final score and the Cup was paraded around HK to piss them off.

Pepe (9'), Bale (24'), Faboulous (88'). MOTM - Michelle's Husband.
    Maor23 and dv8r like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    I couldn't be online this last two days, but i still managed to win the cup at extra time against a team supported by other 7 friends. Not so lucky in the CL semifinal... Flett was sent off at 34 minute and I lost 0-2 at home (2-3 on aggregate).

fmldotcom, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

today i won the cup final for the first time in my teams history and in about 2 hours i'll be playing against the second in my league , if i get a draw or a win i get the league if i lose i'll have a 4 points lead stil
    fmldotcom, CarlTaut and Ljepoje like this.