Page 351 of 385 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    today i won the cup final for the first time in my teams history and in about 2 hours i'll be playing against the second in my league , if i get a draw or a win i get the league if i lose i'll have a 4 points lead stil
    same situation :d
    CarlTaut and Ayman like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

League, Matchday 24

With this victory New Team keeps a clear 5 points lead on Baku Storm, and 6 points over the 3rd place. A draw, due to the +10x goal diff, in the next game will mean the title. Last two matches will be with bottom teams, so we can pretty much say we did it!

The match was postponed by the opponents 10 mins before starting (i woke up for it), and coach Mad was at work when 4 hours later the match begun. Leaving the 4-1-2-1-2, we couldn t notice the opponents going for 4-2-2-2 the last mins. Nonetheless in the girst half w/o coach we could lead possession and score the 0-1 with Lenders. Getting him out for Mellow and setting a 4-5-1 V as coach Mad arrived granted us a wide margin in the second half, with Harper, Callaghan, Mellow and Diamond completing tbe 0-5 and the last one being MOM. Tomorrow the reserves will try snatch one point while thr main 11 will rest for the CL final.
    fmldotcom and Ljepoje like this.

New Cup System Mockery

This was the cup final for my cup in my server at L16... Infact all 4 semi-finalists were from Thailand (ignoring the pretend Spain nationality here, obviously from Thailand with a Thai Name.) and they all didn't watch any of their games either and possibly never bought any tokens either, come on, how are they deserving of cup success by not watching the games and not buying tokens?

Left Team 105.9 4-4-2 Classic - Right Team 100.9 4-4-2 Classic

FYI: My team first XI is approximately the same as the team on the left except with two 9* players and special abilities.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-04-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Don't have time for a match report and I didn't watch the match but I won 2-1 keeping it 24-0-0 In my cup I'm better then both finalists but I got kicked out first round.
    Season 38-tua.jpgSeason 38-lol1.jpg

League, round 24 - Oat FC 0-5 Perfect Tactics
    Oat FC: 36.1, 4-1-2-3
    Perfect Tactics: 47.5, 3-1-3-2-1

I missed half of this match as I fell asleep lol... So no report necessary. What matters is... Perfect Tactics win the league for a 5th season in a row!!!

The win puts us 8 points clear of SimyFC and with 2 games to go, there aint a chance of her catching up. Now on to the Champions League final.

Goals: Petersen (10', 78', 82' HAT), Nascimento (15'), Bogdany (49')
    MOTM: Petersen
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and fmldotcom like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

League title game-6 points cliche.

Fml Fc moral is high after capturing the Cup. We are facing the 2nd placed team 3 points difference but we are superior on goal difference with +78 while they are at +40. With 2 more games after this, a win will give us 6 points lead and surely the title on goal difference. A draw is also enough as our last 2 games are against bottom league teams, there are no if's or but's, we got them 6 points in the bag. Even if we lose today's game there are no concern but we must keep our feet on the ground and it's a bonus to beat your rival and snatch the title right at home.

The opponent has Cup final in few hours and skeptical of his league chances after our amazing 15 straight league wins after a slow start including 1 draw/1 lost. Fml FC had conquered the Tourmalet of 6 straight wins against top 6 in a row and this is the last of it.

We also fielded our reserves with Sepp Blatter in net since he's against goal line technology. George W Bush Jr is central of the 3DC for political reasons. The middle 4 remains unchanged, upfront is Goetze in the hole and Rooney partners Ibra as the 2 ST. Using 3-4-1-2 against a Scout team managed by a young Isareli billionaire who is brilliant tactically but with our situation we can manage to take the risk.

We were down 0-1 before the half as we found it difficult to dictate play against hard tackling and high pressure. Long ball from Alonso found Ronaldo and not many in the world can catch the Portugese superstar but only to gaze as he points to his thigh and celebrate instyle. 0-2! Despite dominating possession, we fail to break-through their organized defense and Suarez suffered injury and was replaced Varane. We changed to 4-3-1-2 but before tactical changes can take effect we were stunned again by a long range rocket by Alonso. The Tartoros Pit silenced like the death hums the stadium. Immediate Silva was replaced by Stephen Chow to change to 4-2-1-3 formation and Chow made his presence felt dragging the ball through the back 4, squares to Ibra for easy tap in. 1-2! Game on!

Beckham had a match to forget as he made many mistakes. I decided to put in Psy to back up midfield and I had to risk it for a DC. Now we dangerously playing 3W-1-2-1-3 against 4-3-3 but it seemed the gamble pay off as Psy did more than enough in defense and attack. The South Korean singer weighs a perfect through ball for Goetze to beat the last man only to be taken down inside the box. Although earning a penalty, he was stretched off leaving us with 10 men. Fabregas sends the keeper the wrong way to tie the game up but with no subsitution left allowed, we are using 1 DC against 3 very good ST, 10 against 11. Again I opt for attack and try to keep the ball in the opponent's field. 74 minute Rooney with a teasing corner kick and Stephen Chow as seen in Shao Lin soccer, tornado spins and burns the opponent's net. Amazing! We came back to lead 3-2 with 10 men. The clock hits 83 and I decided I can't risk it since hard defending for last few minutes should win us the game. Varane was shifted into central of defence with the former president while Beckham was pushed wide to the unfamiliar position. The momentum shifted immediately and Beckham on his off day lost the ball and Ronaldo was free on the left all by himself to put in a low cross and set up Khedira for the equalizing goal. 3-3!!! Tactically wrong decision by the Fml FC manager as the whistle blows. However we maintain the lead and can still afford another lost. A great match to watch!

Ibra, Fabregas and Chow got on score sheet. Ramos of the other team was MOTM.
    CameraLagg and Ljepoje like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2-1 in league, against 2nd, we was not online... hard game but we got all 3 points and thats important.
    Ljepoje, fmldotcom and kullehh like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 24 - Oat FC 0-5 Perfect Tactics
    Oat FC: 36.1, 4-1-2-3
    Perfect Tactics: 47.5, 3-1-3-2-1

I missed half of this match as I fell asleep lol... So no report necessary. What matters is... Perfect Tactics win the league for a 5th season in a row!!!

The win puts us 8 points clear of SimyFC and with 2 games to go, there aint a chance of her catching up. Now on to the Champions League final.

Goals: Petersen (10', 78', 82' HAT), Nascimento (15'), Bogdany (49')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Mr. 5 goals per game is back again!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

hello all im new on the game and on the forum.. lost today's game but second place lost too.. 5 points clear with 2 games to go can anyone help me on my another post against 3-5-2 flat please?

Quote Originally Posted by Edupon View Post
    hello all im new on the game and on the forum.. lost today's game but second place lost too.. 5 points clear with 2 games to go can anyone help me on my another post against 3-5-2 flat please?
    3-5-2 flat is unbeatable I use it all the time but never lose.

But seriously... try maybe 4-4-2 or 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly