Page 312 of 385 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Normally if I'm 3-2 down going into a second leg, usually the strategy for me is try and come out and attack, because your opponents would be happy for you to play defensive strategy.
    I find if I put attack, I always get scored really badly, I done that before I end up winning yes, but never enough goal to pass the next round. Or if I put them to attack, I always lose, so play defensive keep your goal clean for a bit. Yet, you have to have a good defensive strategy. My lost for 1-0 against murat was because I put all my players with red arrow while put them in def mode lol
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Either its 3 or 4 or its sometime around breakfast or mid afternoon or not at all for me.
    Yeah I have had times like that. It gets annoying. Makes me wish I was back in Harrogate at times. Which apparently has been named the happiest place in the uk to live

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah I have had times like that. It gets annoying. Makes me wish I was back in Harrogate at times. Which apparently has been named the happiest place in the uk to live
    It's just unhappiness and depression that causes me to have random sleep times now. But its like the world evolves around T11 for me. Any spare £ I have to spend now goes on this to make sure I have a good team.

I was quite saddened by your CL exit earlier.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It's just unhappiness and depression that causes me to have random sleep times now. But its like the world evolves around T11 for me. Any spare £ I have to spend now goes on this to make sure I have a good team.

I was quite saddened by your CL exit earlier.
    Yeah I know what you mean t11 seems to be my whole world at the moment. And I'm the same with any spare cash.

I know it was bad but I looked and he had invested since I 1st looked at him before 1st leg so he was a 32.1 so closed in a lot towards my 35.2. So it's not as big a shock as originally expected.

Yeah I know what you mean t11 seems to be my whole world at the moment. And I'm the same with any spare cash.

I know it was bad but I looked and he had invested since I 1st looked at him before 1st leg so he was a 32.1 so closed in a lot towards my 35.2. So it's not as big a shock as originally expected.
    I'm buying tokens again shortly another 500T, this is going to take my overall spend on T11 to over £400.

I'm buying tokens again shortly another 500T, this is going to take my overall spend on T11 to over £400.
    Think I will have spent about half that once I buy some more next week. May splash out on the 1000+ lot this time as I know I will be able to

Think I will have spent about half that once I buy some more next week. May splash out on the 1000+ lot this time as I know I will be able to
    Your going to have an insane team next season if you end up buying that many tokens.

Your going to have an insane team next season if you end up buying that many tokens.
    Not really but suppose I could use half on packs to train and the other half just sat there doing nothing lol

Not really but suppose I could use half on packs to train and the other half just sat there doing nothing lol
    I need some tokens for signings and greens for any PT. I'm upto 48 greens saved since I got Miku and Michu to 9*... probably get another 20 friendlies in before end season plus videos.

I need some tokens for signings and greens for any PT. I'm upto 48 greens saved since I got Miku and Michu to 9*... probably get another 20 friendlies in before end season plus videos.
    That's cool. My Miku and solskjaer use my greens I get to keep pushing them as high up 5* as I can at moment