Page 315 of 385 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well there is 6 league games left, and I need 36 goals, so thats 6 goals a game on average, but I still need to play Colin FC and ALDEAS, I don't think I'm going to score many past both these 2 teams.
    You never know you may get lucky. Just pray for some magical results mate

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    You never know you may get lucky. Just pray for some magical results mate
    To be honest I'm not really too concerned how many goals we score in the league this season, my task for this season is to finish off the job in the Champions League, my League looks done and dusted with, similar league season to what I had in L13, just not as many goals this time round.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Don't have time for a match report but League: TuaMa 7-0 FC Androni
    We won 7-0 making it 20-0-0 and 16 points ahead of 2nd place. One more win and we officialy won the league. The only problem is that tomorrow we have a difficult CL game and Freeman and Legrand got injured. So for the game I have no DMCs and a 4* MR instead of one that's scout level. I think I'll be using some boosters today.

Goals: Legrand 18' Corrales 35' Cubero 43' 56' 63' Pinpradap 65' Messi 83' 89'
    MOTM: Messi

To be honest I'm not really too concerned how many goals we score in the league this season, my task for this season is to finish off the job in the Champions League, my League looks done and dusted with, similar league season to what I had in L13, just not as many goals this time round.
    Well I'm routing for you to do it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Well I'm routing for you to do it mate.
    I'll see what we can do. I can only give it my best shot.

Our 3 matches over the weekend gave us positive results. We started yesterday with a league match, away in Mexico.

Result: AMEEEE MEX 1-4 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Bentley 1, Vanraefelghem 28, Bentley 36, Flanagan 75, Flanagan 87
    M.o.M: Teddy King (LC)

I wasn't able to attend the game, but the players seem to have coped well. Marcus Bentley gave us the dream start, and although Vanraefelghem got an equaliser, Bentley restored our lead, before the break. Seamus Flanagan scored a second half brace, to give us a comfortable victory by the final whistle.

Late last night, we had the second leg of our CL quarter-final. I was back home by then, and able to take charge again.

Result: LONDON CITY 0-0 TA UNITED 1996
    Goals: -
    M.o.M: Hor Sameth (LC)

After the magnificent performance in the first leg, it was again a matter of defending our 1-0 lead. A strong, all round team performance, with special praise for our 'keeper, Hor Sameth, meant we have progressed to the semi's, and have eliminated the strongest team in the competition.

Now today, we have completed another fine performance in our only scheduled match.

Result: LONDON CITY 5-0 DANIEL FC
    Goals: Kennedy 4, Bentley 9, Morgada 38, Kennedy 51, Zola 85
    M.o.M: Clayton Manning

Another comprehensive win in the league, keeps us in with an outside chance of the title, although we're still 3rd. Dave Kennedy and Marcus Bentley put us two up, with less than ten minutes on the clock. When Hector Morgada added a third before the interval, we were able to play a more relaxed game. Kennedy again, and Adam Zola scored second half goals, to give the scoreline a healthier look, and helped to improve our goal difference, into the bargain.

Tomorrow will be a tough day, with an away league match against 4th, and an away CL semi-final, within the space of 30 minutes, but hopefully we'll cope.
    Last edited by Raykco; 03-31-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    dv8r likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I'll see what we can do. I can only give it my best shot.
    That's all any of us can do

So today's result was a success, Won 4-0 at home needing 4 more goals to reach the 100 mark,

Also won the CL semi final 2st leg 3 -1 away with Prentice scoring a hatric.

Progression moves forward,

My league couldn't be much closer than this, for the title.Season 38-table.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by raykco View Post
    my league couldn't be much closer than this, for the title.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	4280
    Pto Alcudia 4/9
    London City 7/2
    lestyns legends 5/1