Page 330 of 385 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Should work, an alternative could be 3N-1-4-2, a formation that blocks the center and attacks him over the wing. Or if one striker is ok for you a motivated 4-1-4-1 (wing backs and wingers up).
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 04-01-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Should work, an alternative could be 3N-1-4-2, a formation that blocks the center and attack him over the wing.
    I would but i lack MR/ML to flat it, i would have to play 3-1-2-2-2, would it be right as well?

Addicted
    3-1-2-2-2 remembers me: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...1-2-2-2-a.html

why does nobody use that formation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    3-1-2-2-2 remembers me: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...1-2-2-2-a.html

why does nobody use that formation?
    It's risky: if you get 3 dcs you're wide open from midfield to defense on flanks, while if you use DR/DC/DL against 1 amc and 2 STs you might suffer in the middle, imho.

Anyone used (or uses) Tokens to reduce the construction time for stadium upgrade? Personally, I think its not worth it but at the same time it's a long wait to get it done
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

first SF match in the champions league:

sadly, my team only scored one goal when they should have scored at least 3. will go offensive and try to get that away goal next match, been a while since I played in the CL final lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Anyone used (or uses) Tokens to reduce the construction time for stadium upgrade? Personally, I think its not worth it but at the same time it's a long wait to get it done
    You might, but since affluence in stadium is capped, growing it naturally is the best way imho. Or you might use tokens to level other structures.

Im a level 4 Manager currently #1 in league by 10 points, Although I have won my last 3 leagues, Ive never won a Cup or a CL

My season has gone in two different directions, after today's matches. First up was the first leg of my CL semi-final, away in Thailand.

Result: JARAY FC 1-3 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Mueller 21, Baier 50, Mueller 55, Morgada 74
    M.o.M: Mark Hughes (LC)

We can now go into the 2nd leg, with a comfortable lead, and knowing that our opponents would need to score a minimum of 3 goals at our place, to have a chance. Rudolph Mueller scored the only goal of the first half. JFC equalised through Baier, just after the restart, but Mueller again put us a goal ahead again, shortly afterwards. Hector Morgada added a third for us with just over 15 minutes left, to leave us with one foot in the final.

Today's second match, in Papua New Guinea, was a bitter disappointment. We needed a win to keep us in with a realistic chance of the league title.

Result: TONGFANG UNITED 1-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Zola 82, Martins 90
    M.o.M: Maio (Tong)

A win would have guaranteed us a place in next season's CL, and a win by 2 goals or more, would have put us up to 2nd position. In the end, neither happened. We were frustrated for 80 minutes, until Adam Zola finally broke the deadlock for us, but we couldn't hold on, and Martins forced an equaliser in stoppage time. It was so disappointing, as we'd already beaten our opponents on three occassions already this season. The result means we are now 5 points adrift of the leaders, with just the five games left.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Waste of Tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*