Page 340 of 385 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Banned
    The buyers of tokens are very much advantages

Quote Originally Posted by fakindon View Post
    The buyers of tokens are very much advantages
    Veru much so, but it is also very expensive in the long run to keep buying tokens all of the time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well I'm doing quite good #2 in my league, but I'm tired of this "random losses" or what you can call them.. In the beginning of the season it went very good with no losses, but then I started to loose Don't know why, my team (FC Arjemi) is the one with most experience (stars) so I don't know why I keep loosing. I'm doing the best as I can with my tactics but still...

One improvement I want to see in the game is some "Match Feedback" after a match you will get 3 tips maybe like: "Think about the defensive tactics" "Your team needs to be more offensive" and so on.. I just want to know how I lost or won a game

** EXCUSE MY ENGLISH**

My Cup run so far...

Season 38-cup-run.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Four Seasons View Post
    My Cup run so far...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup run.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	4418
    It's good to see some forum members have done all the hard work to get to the final, sadly for me I was not as lucky, fighting amongst active players 2 levels higher than me that never bought a single token.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Lost in the cup semis against a better team (token buyer). Played 2-2 away, thought I had a chance at 1-1 or something like that to go through but lost 0-2. Big day tomorrow, champions league 2nd leg at home after losing 3-2 away. Similar quality team. I am at level 3.

Only had the league match today. Result at least guarantees qualification for next CL.

Result: LONDON CITY 4-0 VICTOR FC
    Goals: Kennedy 29, Kennedy 42, Bentley 54, Flanagan 59
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada (LC)

Dave Kennedy's two first half strikes, took the pressure of us, in our rapidly diminishing battle for the championship. The second half produced further goals from Marcus Bentley and Seamus Flanagan, with still a third of the match to play. The team visibly eased up after that, probably with thoughts turning to tomorrow's important late fixture.

We have an early start tomorrow (9.30am), in Bulgaria, for a league match with long time opponents, who are languishing in the bottom 4 now, so it could be our last meeting with them for a while. Tomorrow evening, we have our home leg of the CL semi-final, with us holding a 3-1 lead from the first game.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Result just in:

Wael FC 4-2 SimyFC

Yeah, go cry SimyFC!! lolololol she was playing with an illegal formation for half of the match... Everything was going against her. She was 2-0 up and then Wael FC got one back. SimyFC had her best striker injured but was awarded with a penalty which was saved by the goalkeeper. She then had her defender sent off and that's when she had an illegal formation, Wael FC dominated the rest of the match and secured a huge win.

Karma for SimyFC, who has been supporting my opponents this whole season, gets a taste of her own medicine.

Perfect Tactics 8 points clear with 4 games to go, 2 of those games are home against the 2 worst placed teams. We have this.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

2 days ago, I bought an 18yo striker from the transfer list, ready to start for us next season. So far, he's been training with the reserves, and in 8 sessions, he has amassed the grand total of 0 skill points. Wonder if I've bought a turkey.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    you guys always have MotMs who dont score, my MotM is almost every time the player who scored the most goals^^